Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 2: July - October 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
again and again :) I just don't get tired of seeing pics!!

Attachments

• 128906.jpg
    128906.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 128907.jpg
    128907.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 128902.jpg
    128902.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 128904.jpg
    128904.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 232
  • 128903.jpg
    128903.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 253
where & when?

where & when the pictures with leti wearing cream coloured suit & pants, including the ones in the car taken? thanks...
it's the ones on post number 96 and 97

micas said:
I hoe not be to boring.:eek:

Ok the pink suit again but i belive in other event. This is from 27-09-2004, so i belive is not the same day. Well god pics from the famely. letizia semes like the queen a lot.

Ok, i make some search and is the same day...................do you belive. They go to the National Institut, Internationales Seminar in Madrid and after they recived the president with the kings.And later at night they go to the dinner. They never rest. The por letizia don't have time to change. God be princess in Spain is full job............

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 207
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 239
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 282
  • d.JPG
    d.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 265
  • e.JPG
    e.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 209
  • g.JPG
    g.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 219
  • j.JPG
    j.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 240
  • i.JPG
    i.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 229
  • h.JPG
    h.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 303
  • f.JPG
    f.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 298
Some more from the dinner

Attachments

• k.JPG
    k.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 189
  • l.JPG
    l.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 295
  • m.JPG
    m.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 209
  • n.JPG
    n.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 246
  • o.JPG
    o.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 295
I love her dress, but I don't know if it's the right dress for her. Like, I keep imagining someone else in that dress, someone younger. Maybe it's because I don't really like the colour on her and the sleeves makes the dress look more youthful...but I just don't think it's the right dress for her

I am amazed at the number of photos available today from yesterday's events. I wouldn't know where to start posting. So I'll just reiterate how elegant, refined and beautiful I find this crown princely couple--and yesterday's gala was a fine example of that.

http://www.imagine.photositepro.com/previewdir/12/128907.jpg?20040928110322

And now today they are back on the road, inaugurating a new biomedical research center and making an offical visit to Viana. Some people complain that Letizia repreats her outfits, but goodness, with all the appearances they make it would be excessive of her not to.

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/20040928/fotos/2004092816200555_228.jpg
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/20040928/fotos/20040928172231633_228.jpg
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/20040928/fotos/20040928172531812_300.jpg
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/20040928/fotos/2004092816340981_300.jpg
http://www.imagine.photositepro.com/previewdir/12/129029.jpg?20040928181417
http://www.imagine.photositepro.com/previewdir/12/129033.jpg?20040928181423
http://www.imagine.photositepro.com/previewdir/12/129034.jpg?20040928181424
http://www.imagine.photositepro.com/previewdir/12/129026.jpg?20040928181421

Last edited:
matesha said:
Attending religious functions does not necessarily mean that you are religious...she might have become religious as well as she might not have...in the 2nd case, maybe she is attending just out of duty..
No one can know for sure whether she becomes religious or she does not...

In all cases, she is handling all her duties with grace and professionalism...Spanish should be proud of their Spanish princess.
I agree with you, it's her job to uphold the religion of Spain. Mybe she wasn't very religious before but now it's her job to understand it & uphold it so she is doing her job. I don't think that's fake, I think she's stepping up to the plate.

bluetortuga said:
Maybe she is fed up with all the public appearnaces she has to make as a "royal". She had better get used to this. She could at least put a smile on her face, even if its fake!
Well that's rediculous! Nobody can smile all the time besides it's not proper to be smiling during a speech unles something funny is being said. Lord knows how long the speech was (various people I suppose) and the press is constantly taking pictures during the whole thing. The woman isn't going to be posing for the press during a confrerence, she looks like she is paying attention to the job at hand.

Thanks so much lucys.
In the last few days i realise that maibe Letizia don't reap the outfits because she want but because she don't have time for chose new. The gril can not rest. Any way she can repeat the outfits over and over that can't stay tired of them I love letizia outfits and dress. I belive she is in the good way, in stly and in her role.
The perfect Princess!!!!!!!!!!!

She looked beautiful at the inauguration !! The angle in which the third photo was taken makes Letizia's eyes look horrible!! Well, that was the only anhle possible to have F&L...
Oh by the way, the last link doesn't work.

Yes, it would be quite excessive not to repeat outfits, takong in account the number of official appearances she makes. And it would cost a fortune to have a different outfit each time!!

Two pictures from yesterday.

The first inaugurating the new medical research center (CIMA) at "LA CLÍNICA UNIVERSITARIA DE NAVARRA" in Pamplona
The Second from their visit to City Hall in Viana and the Sports Complex "Principe de Viana" in Navarra

Attachments

• viana04g.jpg
    viana04g.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 278
  • cima01g.jpg
    cima01g.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 323
pdas1201 said:
She just seems too predictable in her dressing. I see the same kinda a suit day in and day out. There is no surprise element there, like in case of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of Netherlands.
Alexandra of Denmark is a very good example, she wears the same kinds of suit but surprise element is sometimes in the color, and her accessories. She has a certain j'en se quoi....
I really disagree with you about Letizia and colours. She wears lots of colours, a lot more than some other princesses like Victoria of Sweden. She wore that bright orange cardigan on a private visit with Felipe to her grandparents, she recently wore a pink suit, a blush coloured suit when she visited Mexico, red at the Danish wedding, green at the Jordanian wedding, blue at the recent event, black and red at Beltran and Laura's wedding, light green to the private dinner, silver to her pre-wedding ball ... Should I go on?

She wears beige, white and grey too of course but she also blends in lots of colours. Sometimes in camisoles underneath beige/white/grey suits but also on their own.

And what's wrong with being predictable? If I had a monarchy I would much rather a predictable princess who represented my country well rather than a super stylish, model like princess who couldn't represent my country very well. At any rate, I don't think she's predictable, I think she is professional -- which is a big difference.

But I think working as a public figure prior to being engaged to Felipe has really helped her establish a style. I think the professional look really comes from her work as an anchor at the news station, I mean, she was most probably constantly meeting important people as she is now, so I would be suprised if she didn't have a professional stable look. She does occasionally pull out something amazing, like the red dress and the blue and white suit. But it does seem like she has the same outfit but in hundreds of different colours...!

Old pics

I found some old pics that i never see, i hope you like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• B.JPG
    B.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 295
  • C.JPG
    C.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 366
  • D.JPG
    D.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 246
  • E.JPG
    E.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 219
  • F.JPG
    F.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 318
  • G.JPG
    G.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 308
  • H.JPG
    H.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 301
  • I.JPG
    I.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 365
  • K.JPG
    K.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 215
  • L.JPG
    L.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 385
The last picture posted by Micas above, does anyone know what the occasion was and when it took place? I've never seen Letizia in that outfit.

BTW great pics Micas! You are becoming a super poster of photos :)

Balqis said:
The last picture posted by Micas above, does anyone know what the occasion was and when it took place? I've never seen Letizia in that outfit.

BTW great pics Micas! You are becoming a super poster of photos :)
If i remember correctly..they were attending funerals of one of Felipe's friend..

Thanks. It looked like a military engagement to me. It must have been right after the wedding as Felipe has his beard there.

From Colourpress 30 September:

Madrid, Spain - National sports awards - King Juan Carlos of Spain handed out the annual National Sports Awards at El Pardo Palace, Madrid. The whole of the Royal Family was present: Queen Sofia, the Princes of Asturias, the Dukes of Lugo and the Dukes of Palma.
Tennis player Juan Carlos Ferrero got the King Juan Carlos Award whilst football player Ronaldo got the Iberoamerican Community Award. The Real Madrid footballer was accompanied by his fiancee Brazilian model Daniela Cicarelli.
Formula 1 pilot Fernando Alonso, who was awarded with the Princess Cristina award, was not able to attend the ceremony. Photo: Euroimagen

I like the coat very much with the ruffled shirt. At first I thought this was something Letizia has worn before but it looks like a new outfit.

Attachments

• COLOUR10045941.jpeg
    COLOUR10045941.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 264
  • COLOUR10045940.jpeg
    COLOUR10045940.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 380
  • COLOUR10045939.jpeg
    COLOUR10045939.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 313
  • COLOUR10045935.jpeg
    COLOUR10045935.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 283
She always looks at her husband so lovingly. That is something you can't fake!

I'm really fond of Felipe. The way he looks at Letizia, with such a kindness and tenderness. I'm really in love and wish I could be Letizia for one day or night.

Balqis said:
Thanks. It looked like a military engagement to me. It must have been right after the wedding as Felipe has his beard there.
It was a funeral for a friend in the military, and a military funeral, that's why he's in uniform.

Some more pics from theevent at the palace.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 244
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 212
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 208
samitude said:
I like the color of the dress, but definitely not the sleeves.
yes, she looks beautiful but the sleeves are nightgownish.

Some pics that i found.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 285
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 206
Just some1 see this 2 pics? They are amaizing..........

Attachments

• h.JPG
    h.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 292
  • g.JPG
    g.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 364
micas said:
Just some1 see this 2 pics? They are amaizing..........
They are amazing I agree. Letizia looks really beautiful in these 2 shots, Micas. The light is just right for her here. I wonder when they will have some official portraits done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom