The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 04:37 PM
Nobility

Does she have new teeth? veneers?.

Old 03-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
Does she have new teeth? veneers?.
No veneers, she probably had her teeth whitened. From this closeup, you can tell her side teeth is still not as white as her front teeth (her front teeth has always been very white from day one).
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...4&d=1143589501

Old 03-29-2006, 06:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://s2.supload.com/./files/default/066501_4.jff.jpg

As we can see on this pic the Princess

1. has allways her teeth.....

2. has allways her white teeth...

It should be funny, if it wasn't gossips come from very uncorrect foros, to speak about the fantastic whiteness of the Princess 's teeth that she has except a little flaw, but it's becoming be a true irrelevant and boring subject which is the main thinking of Doña Letizia's ennemies.
It's a true unfair way of life.

The most important thing is the stuning sensation of happyness that this very beautyful couple is able to giving at his fans. What a dream!
Old 03-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

If you are always photographed the moment you step outside your door it would make much sense to keep your teeth as perfect as possible especially as you are expected to always smile widely and with teeth showing.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:40 PM
Courtier

A few more via Cover.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	K118676_01.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	235245   Click image for larger version

Name:	K118676_02.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	235246   Click image for larger version

Name:	K118676_04.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	235247   Click image for larger version

Name:	K118676_09.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	235248  

Name:	K118676_12.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	235249   Click image for larger version

Name:	K118676_15.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	235250  
Old 03-29-2006, 08:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I love Felipe hugging the disabled people, he seems truly interested in what they have to say:)
Old 03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

There an amazing team. Though I would like for Letizia to have a more independant role, together they are such hard workers and do great things.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:05 PM
Courtier

wire images has posted a handful more images--similar to the rest, but I thought this one worth posting.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	8084551lstone329200684209PM.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	235251  
Old 03-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Serene Highness

from Cover, originally posted by lucys: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...0&d=1143675636

i just thought this pic (and the kid!) looked very cute
Old 03-30-2006, 12:26 AM
Nobility

I'm nobody's enemy, I have nothing against Letizia and therefore I don't need a "salesperson" telling me how beautiful she is all the time, she have good and bad days as everyone else, as every princess, if you ask me I don't thing she's in her best moment but what's important is not the mere physical appeareance, I just asked a question because I have noticed a change on Letizia's teeth since the last four or five appeareances, I think someone asked the same question on page one prior than me and that kind of confirmed my thoughts; that's all, there's no need for such susceptibility. :)
Old 03-30-2006, 07:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

RaniaRocks, I don't want make an other meaningles discuss about the Letizia's appearence, I should speak about her stuning job that she is doing besides Felipe.

BUT, as we can see, for example yesterday, how she was doing to greet old peoples, to caress babies, to smil widely to people getting together for see her and the Prince, the only notice that you were making is : " what happens
with her teeth ? " Very interesting question when we know that Letizia has a little problem with one of her teeth...

I repeat, I don't want making futil discuss, but it's a question of tactful, exactly the same when someone point the red little buton lips out to you even though you are particularly beautiful; or an other tremandous example when you said to some one :" Oh dear, I think you are working so much you look very bad, only because you have some little rings under your eyes ".

I'm leaving that to your discretion....
Old 03-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Nobility

Adelaide I am agree with you...there are people who only know to remove defects and often they forget the good work prince Felipe and princess Letizia are doing.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Heir Apparent

The Princes will preside over the end of the Glass of King of Basketball in Wheelchair

Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, will be the guests of honor of XXVIII the Glass of the King of Basketball in Wheelchair and the ones in charge to give the trophies in the final ceremony. This time, the eight better Spanish equipment will gamble the first official title of the season, in a competition that is anticipated exciting and fought.
Sunday the encounter by the third and fourth position and the great end will gamble. Before the last party, there will be a ceremony of welcome to the princes of Asturias and the authorities that will be present at the shock that will decide the title.

http://solidaridaddigital.discapnet....GR06033101.htm
Old 03-30-2006, 07:30 PM
Nobility

I didn't even know that Letizia had a problem with a teeth, uff.
I don't care that much for a chocolate factory visit to be honest, i rather care about AIDS, poorness, that kind of stuff and I repeat myself that I have nothing against Letizia but OK, I give up, forget about my question about her teeths, I will only ask when the question brings the fans the opportunity to tell me once again how beaufiful and perfect Letizia is. Deal?. What can be wrong with a simple question? I don't underestand this kind of fanatism, is there's anything wrong for a woman trying to look better? I dont think so. I don't wanna ask anything else because my questions bothers you and your answers makes me feel bad as well. Thanks anyways.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaniaRocks
I didn't even know that Letizia had a problem with a teeth, uff.
I don't care that much for a chocolate factory visit to be honest, i rather care about AIDS, poorness, that kind of stuff and I repeat myself that I have nothing against Letizia but OK, I give up, forget about my question about her teeths, I will only ask when the question brings the fans the opportunity to tell me once again how beaufiful and perfect Letizia is. Deal?. What can be wrong with a simple question? I don't underestand this kind of fanatism, is there's anything wrong for a woman trying to look better? I dont think so. I don't wanna ask anything else because my questions bothers you and your answers makes me feel bad as well. Thanks anyways.
That's fine that you asked a question -- but if you're going to ask a question, even a simple one in your eyes, you also have to be prepared for the range of answers that will be provided by other members. The answers and comments will come from those who adore Letizia, those who abhor Letizia and those who fall somewhere in between.

Throwing a hissy fit over the kind of answers you get and saying that you won't post any more is not very mature.

You asked about Letizia's teeth and you got answers. To my moderator's eyes, none of the replies about Letizia's teeth were rude or out of line. They were passionate and defensive, yes, but I don't think they violated our Posting Rules & Guidelines.

Alexandria
Spanish Forum Moderator
Old 03-31-2006, 04:09 AM
Nobility

Thanks Alexandria, you are right, I don't think they are unrespectul at all and never thought that, just a little bit defensive, not everybody who makes a remark is trying to do it in a bitter way, at least not my case, I just wanted to know if anyone else had noticed a change on Letizia's teeth since we always spoke about that kind of stuff in the forum, sometimes we saw Maxima stunning others we don't, with Mary the same, we make comments or questions like "does any of you notice this or that change?" and I don't see that much of susceptibility as when it comes to Letizia, why? I don't know, maybe I should post it on the fashion or chit chat forum, my bad and my apologizes, it's not my intention to get the members out of subjet at all and I not mad but I'm kind of affraid to make a comment on Letizia's forum and offend someone without intentions, so i'll wait for a better timing or subject. Thank you all. :) :o
Old 03-31-2006, 07:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.encancha.com/noticia-nume...equipo100.html

The Glass of the King begins most disputed of last years

The used formula this year, informing the eight classified first ones of Honor's Division cabinet for glasses grants to the competition a competitive character stronger than in previous seasons
We are just before being present at the real spectacle of the basketball in chair of wheels. This spectacle will come, this purpose of week, of the hand of the Final Phase of S.M's Glass. The King in Castellón de Ampurias (Gerona).
For the first time in many years eight better teams of Spain are going to compete. Thanks to the change in the procedure of competition, in this edition eight better teams will measure up on having ended the first return of the Championship of League.
(...)
To the spectacle of the purely sports thing it is necessary to add the relevancy that is going to give to this edition of the Glass of the King the presence, in the Final, of the Princes of Asturias, D. Felipe and D ª Letizia.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Princes of Asturias will have activities in Catalonia this sunday and next monday, maybe we could see Infanta Leonor and Irene together in a park :o
Old 03-31-2006, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanletizia
Princes of Asturias will have activities in Catalonia this sunday and next monday, maybe we could see Infanta Leonor and Irene together in a park :o
Wouldn't it be a dream?
Old 03-31-2006, 10:48 AM
Aristocracy

Lol, too good to be true :)