Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 17: March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunalu said:
I read an another-board-poster's comment about this little girl touching L's cheek : the poster was telling that she is blind.

Does anyone knows something about it? Thanks for answering !

I think you might be right...

just look at the Goff photos below...
it kinda looks like the girl is blind, there's a white stick beside her (with the lady carrying it)

also 2 more from Goff

Last edited:
Lunalu said:
I read an another-board-poster's comment about this little girl touching L's cheek : the poster was telling that she is blind.

If that's so makes these pictures even more tender... in fact the girl is touching Letizia as if she was seeing her through her tiny hands...

http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=225qg.jpg

I am sure these kind of gestures and happennings make Prince's realise how important their job is for those who count!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Lunalu said:

another explanation, Lunalu..

this time it's from the caption provided by wireimage :
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia arrive to Social Enterprises Foundation Awards Ceremony in Madrid, Spain on March 7, 2006.The Royal Couple was Received by two blind children who asked to touch Letiziaïs face "to see how beautifull the Princess is".

that is so sweet... :) :)

this time it's from the caption provided by wireimage :
Quote:
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia arrive to Social Enterprises Foundation Awards Ceremony in Madrid, Spain on March 7, 2006.The Royal Couple was Received by two blind children who asked to touch Letiziaïs face "to see how beautifull the Princess is".

that is so sweet... :) :)

And who are we to disagree:D ... she is beautifull!

http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=28637_8.jpg

Regards,

purple_platinum said:
I think you might be right...
just look at the Goff photos below...
it kinda looks like the girl is blind, there's a white stick beside her (with the lady carrying it)

Your eyesight is excellent, I didn't even notice the white stick ;)

I agree, the little girl's intention is so sweet, and how carrying and warm of both L&F :)

Thank you all for answering !!!

What a beautiful gesture of Letizia and Felipe.... And yes she is so beautiful

Indeed Letizia is very beautiful, and that colour looks so nice on her. It was a very lovely moment that they had together with the blind girl, their moment looked very moving and personal.

As I didn't have my daily dosis, i watched the pics's session of yesterday. How was beautiful the Princess, she was totaly gorgeous, and so tender with the blind kids.

I think that i am lacking of vocabulary to describe Letizia because I repeat always the same words about her.....

adelaide said:
As I didn't have my daily dosis, i watched the pics's session of yesterday. How was beautiful the Princess, she was totaly gorgeous, and so tender with the blind kids.

I think that i am lacking of vocabulary to describe Letizia because I repeat always the same words about her.....

Adelaide,

You are going just well:cool: ... keep those adjactives coming :D ...

But I do understand what you mean and I think all royal watchers/lovers feel the same, so don't let that worry you.

Regards,

hello everyone I am new in this forum and as much here I am fan of letizia I am happy to find lapopdiva and fanletizia I was in another forum before masi with another name kisses with all

A lovely gesture by Felipe to kiss the little on the cheek.

Stellad

lula said:
2006 Social Enterprises Awards
March 7, 2006
Madrid, Spain

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls=1=16==173916&nbc1=1
1st ones from Wireimage :

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia arrive to Social Enterprises Foundation Awards Ceremony in Madrid, Spain on March 7, 2006.The Royal Couple was Received by two blind children who asked to touch Letizia's face "to see how beautiful the Princess is".
2006 Social Enterprises Awards - March 07, 2006

Hi everyone , sorry if this has been asked already , but have they ever made a visit to Australia?

Is the next week so busy for the Princes? At this rythm, Letizia will need a very important new wardrobe even she is repeating it...

Strange, we will have quite borring following week:(. Felipe has only one activity in Cadiz (sth connected with military, I think) and Letizia hasn't got any at all. I can't wait for Easter, they will take Leonor to Mallorca and hope to see some pictures of litttle darling:) Although I'd die to see her earlier:eek:

http://www.aldia.co.cr/ad_ee/2006/marzo/10/nacionales1.html

Letizia, Serrat and Lula to the investiture

The princess Letizia and her husband, the prince Felipe of Asturias, to the British prime minister, Tony Blair, and to the Spanish singer who writes his own songs Joan Manuel Serrat, might be seen by us together in the National stadium next May 8. They would be alone some of the personalities that would be invited to the capture of possession of the new president Óscar Arias, as diverse sources revealed Al Día.

Princes de Asturias, Felipe and Letizia, will be in Donostia on Thursday

The princes of Asturias, Felipe and Letizia, will go this Thursday 16 of March to Donostia to inaugurate the new seat of the Chamber of Commerce of Gipuzkoa and the new building of Telecommunication of the Technological Campus of the University of Navarre, located in Miramón. According to the program of acts presented by Lehendakaritza, Felipe and Letizia will arrive at noon at the new seat where they will be received with the interpreación of a Aurresku of honor, interpreted by the Orfeón Donostiarra. After the speeches of the authorities and a visit to the building will use coctel.

http://www.izaronews.com/NOTICIAS4/13%20marzo/felipe%20letizia.htm

Great! I thought that, according to casa real, they won't have any activities together this week:)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Great! I thought that, according to casa real, they won't have any activities together this week:)

In the agenda the act is not. But it is normal, the act is in San Sebastian, in the Basque Country, because of it it is an act let's say "specially". For safety reasons they try not to announce the acts with many precedence. Now the act already is in the agenda

Last edited:
http://www.europapress.es/europa2003/noticia.aspx?cod=20060313131925&tabID=1&ch=66

Princes de Asturias will inaugurate Thursday in San Sebastián the new seat of the Chamber of Commerce of Guipúzcoa

SAN SEBASTIAN, 13 Sea (EUROPE PRESS) -

Princes de Asturias will go the next Thursday to San Sebastián to inaugurate the new seat of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of Guipúzcoa and the new building of Telecommunication of the Technological Campus of the University of Navarre, located in the Technological Park of Miramón.
According to the Royal House informed today , Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will in the morning go this Thursday to the inauguration of the seat of the Camera of Guipúzcoa, where they will know the new facilities after aurresku honor that will interpret the Orfeón Donostiarra.
In the evening, the Princes will be transferred to the Technological Park of Miramón of the capital donostiarra to visit the new building of Telecommunication of the Technological Campus of the University of Navarre.

I enjoy to know that because a week without the dream's couple is very hard now as Letizia is coming back to workn !

The Prince Felipe, Letizia Ortiz and the daughter of both, the small Leonor, could leave a Majorca side and change their destiny of summer again.

The last year the ex- journalist, then pregnant woman, already was able to rescue his husband of the exhausting regatas to rest together days in his native Asturias. And for the next summer, the possibility would fit of making something similar, although in this occasion in Catalonia, where friends of the pair look for that they look for a worthy residence to you to lodge them.
Yet and with that, a spokesman of the Real House has assured to this newspaper that "is not truth that the Princes are looking for a house in Catalonia. Its place of summering is Balearic. Neither Asturias nor no other site ".

http://www.elconfidencial.com/elconfidente/indice.asp?edicion=14/03/2006&pass=

I find this article hard to believe but We Will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom