The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...6&d=1142793404
Does anyone know what are those shirts?
Thanks in advance

Old 03-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Does anyone know what are those shirts?
According to the article posted above they're the t-shirts they were given by the staff of the camous with the logo of the University. Infanta Leonor also received one.

Old 03-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
According to the article posted above they're the t-shirts they were given by the staff of the camous with the logo of the University. Infanta Leonor also received one.
Thanks Elsa, as always you answer my questions
I would love to watch Leonor wearing the little shirt:p
Old 03-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

And I would like to see Leonor wearing ANYTHING! Just to see her!!! It's over two months since her christening! She looks probably like Irene (then 5 months) while visiting the newborn baby...:o

Old 03-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
And I would like to see Leonor wearing ANYTHING! Just to see her!!! It's over two months since her christening! She looks probably like Irene (then 5 months) while visiting the newborn baby...:o
We wait to see her soon . Soon it is fulfilled a year of the death of the grandfather of the Princess, probably the Princes decide to travel to Asturias and let's be able see the girl. Though also it can be that they leave it for another moment in order that the press does not harass them in a delicate moment, especially the grandmother of the princess. There will be necessary to wait, but in The Holy Week surely that we will see all in some moment in Palm.
Old 03-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
We wait to see her soon . Soon it is fulfilled a year of the death of the grandfather of the Princess, probably the Princes decide to travel to Asturias and let's be able see the girl. Though also it can be that they leave it for another moment in order that the press does not harass them in a delicate moment, especially the grandmother of the princess. There will be necessary to wait, but in The Holy Week surely that we will see all in some moment in Palm.
It would be great to see her this month, we (I mean SRF) MUST finally win Picture of the Month voting! Yes, and you are right about the travel to Asturias. They do not have to travel there on grandfather's anniversary, but sooner or later the Princess should go to Asturias to visit her granny, she hasn't been there since holiday.

Old 03-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
It would be great to see her this month, we (I mean SRF) MUST finally win Picture of the Month voting! Yes, and you are right about the travel to Asturias. They do not have to travel there on grandfather's anniversary, but sooner or later the Princess should go to Asturias to visit her granny, she hasn't been there since holiday.
The Princes were travelling to Asturias because the grandfather of the Princess was sick and could not travel. But it seems that now Menchu passes enough time in Madrid. A few weeks ago I listened to comment that Leonor was receiving very often the visits of her great-grandfathers.
Old 03-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
The Princes were travelling to Asturias because the grandfather of the Princess was sick and could not travel. But it seems that now Menchu passes enough time in Madrid. A few weeks ago I listened to comment that Leonor was receiving very often the visits of her great-grandfathers.
If I were Menchu I would also spend as much time as possible with that cutie
Old 03-19-2006, 07:06 PM
Royal Highness

Now Menchu has a lot of time that passed it seeing the girl, was very happy !!!!!
Old 03-20-2006, 01:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian
Txakolí is a white wine of the Basque country.
Thank you.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:26 AM
Gentry

Finally, a new look for Leti! She looks fabulous!! I love how great her and Felipe look together.
Old 03-20-2006, 04:42 AM
Serene Highness

so true, AnaM

i also liked the little girl's blue mary janes and the red ribbon on her hair
Old 03-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Heir Apparent

The Princes will preside over the celebration of the twenty fifth anniversary of Cierval

Twenty-five years later, the employer's association, that Rafael Ferrando presides over from 1999, prepares a series of acts to commemorate their silver wedding, that will start at the end of the next month of May - agreeing if it is possible to cuadrar the agendas with the date in which the anniversary of the company/signature of constitution of Cierval- with a supper is marked in full dress to which it is predicted that they attend Princes de Asturias and the president of the Spanish employer's association Ceoe, Jose Maria Cuevas, among other political, economic personalities and of the Valencian civil society.

http://sevilla.abc.es/sevilla/pg0603...AC-VAL-130.asp
Old 03-21-2006, 07:27 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejohnny25
She is definitly one of thee most stunning and sexiest royals of all time. She can be just breathtaking sometimes.

I agree, she is really beautiful, nearly as beautiful as Rania, the most stunning royal for me . But it's a pity that she doesn't have the same fashion sense as the Jordanian Queen . She could look far more fabulous . I think she sometimes lacks of elegance and grace ...
Old 03-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Anita, I can't to be agree with you about some " lacks of elegance and grace" for Letizia. It's the opposite but it's true that Letizia is not looking for her total fashion appearence and she want to provide a discreat but refined image. Rania is wearing always " haute couture " dresses and she is an international and very " chic" stylish.

I'm quiet sure it's not the Letizia's purpose.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

don't think any of the spanish royals wear a lot of haute couture.
Different culture from the middle eastern, Rainia is according to the european norm a bit ostentatious also considering she is queen of a country that is in comparison with spain very poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Anita, I can't to be agree with you about some " lacks of elegance and grace" for Letizia. It's the opposite but it's true that Letizia is not looking for her total fashion appearence and she want to provide a discreat but refined image. Rania is wearing always " haute couture " dresses and she is an international and very " chic" stylish.

I'm quiet sure it's not the Letizia's purpose.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

The only royal person that frequently wears haute couture is perhaps Monaco's Caroline. I don't recall seeing Raina in many haute couture outfits. Haute couture is too ostentatious for royals. Queen Silvia has only had one haute couture dress for the Nobel dinners.

Most royal ladies have managed to build up very elegant and appropriate wardrobes for their respective countries, cultures and personalities. Letizia is always very elegantly dressed. She rules her image - not her outfits.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Warning:

This thread is dedicated to the current events of TRH the Prince and Princess of Asturias, not to discuss Queen Rania's or any other royal's sense of style. Please, get back on topic, or the moderation team will end up deleting a whole range of posts.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'm totaly agree with you Elsa M this kind of discussion could be very boring and I apologize for my last answer. But that I want to say is as we can see Letizia is building with her own feeling of the situations her true and genuine figure of Princess of Asturias.

For that, she has to work in many directions with an accurate sens of the details to do emerge from herself the main principe of her personality as a crown princess. Her know how is turn out to be succesful and her way to dress is her trademark to assert herself in her public but subtle fight against her detractors and to put ahead the intrinsic qualities more than the superficials's one.

This question is very interesting because we can see how little details of you wardrobe or a way to put a dress, to wear a kind of bag with a type of shoes
can to be important when you are a public personality; as you know it's the same thing for the men who have to pay attention at the tie's color or at the kind of shoes that they wear to have "THE" good look !
Old 03-22-2006, 03:13 AM
Heir Apparent

The Princes will visit Elche and La Vila the next week

They will visit the museum where La Dama de Elche will expose itself and to meet with a group of industralists of both localities

The day of the Princes will begin in the Vila. During the morning they will be received by the proprietors the Chocolate company Value that the facilities will accompany to them in the route. At the end of the same one, the heirs of Corona have predicted to move to a property where they will meet with industralists of the city and the zone, and will have lunch according to the forecasts.
On the four afternoon one will occur by finished the stay in the Vila and the retinue will move until Elche. Doña Letizia and Don Felipe will arrive at Elche around the five afternoon from, in whose municipal term will remain until the eight, moment in which will return to Madrid from the airport of the Altet.

http://www.laverdad.es/alicante/pg06...I-CUL-308.html

Closed Thread