Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 17: March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
Does anyone know what are those shirts?
According to the article posted above they're the t-shirts they were given by the staff of the camous with the logo of the University. Infanta Leonor also received one.

Elsa M. said:
According to the article posted above they're the t-shirts they were given by the staff of the camous with the logo of the University. Infanta Leonor also received one.
Thanks Elsa, as always you answer my questions;) :D
I would love to watch Leonor wearing the little shirt:p :D :D

And I would like to see Leonor wearing ANYTHING! :DJust to see her!!! It's over two months since her christening! She looks probably like Irene (then 5 months) while visiting the newborn baby...:eek:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
And I would like to see Leonor wearing ANYTHING! :DJust to see her!!! It's over two months since her christening! She looks probably like Irene (then 5 months) while visiting the newborn baby...:eek:

We wait to see her soon:D . Soon it is fulfilled a year of the death of the grandfather of the Princess, probably the Princes decide to travel to Asturias and let's be able see the girl. Though also it can be that they leave it for another moment in order that the press does not harass them in a delicate moment, especially the grandmother of the princess. There will be necessary to wait, but in The Holy Week surely that we will see all in some moment in Palm.;)

lula said:
We wait to see her soon:D . Soon it is fulfilled a year of the death of the grandfather of the Princess, probably the Princes decide to travel to Asturias and let's be able see the girl. Though also it can be that they leave it for another moment in order that the press does not harass them in a delicate moment, especially the grandmother of the princess. There will be necessary to wait, but in The Holy Week surely that we will see all in some moment in Palm.;)
It would be great to see her this month, we (I mean SRF:D) MUST finally win Picture of the Month voting!:D:D:D Yes, and you are right about the travel to Asturias. They do not have to travel there on grandfather's anniversary, but sooner or later the Princess should go to Asturias to visit her granny, she hasn't been there since holiday.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
It would be great to see her this month, we (I mean SRF:D) MUST finally win Picture of the Month voting!:D:D:D Yes, and you are right about the travel to Asturias. They do not have to travel there on grandfather's anniversary, but sooner or later the Princess should go to Asturias to visit her granny, she hasn't been there since holiday.

The Princes were travelling to Asturias because the grandfather of the Princess was sick and could not travel. But it seems that now Menchu passes enough time in Madrid. A few weeks ago I listened to comment that Leonor was receiving very often the visits of her great-grandfathers.;)

lula said:
The Princes were travelling to Asturias because the grandfather of the Princess was sick and could not travel. But it seems that now Menchu passes enough time in Madrid. A few weeks ago I listened to comment that Leonor was receiving very often the visits of her great-grandfathers.;)

If I were Menchu I would also spend as much time as possible with that cutie:D :D

Now Menchu has a lot of time that passed it seeing the girl, was very happy :D:D:D:D!!!!!

Finally, a new look for Leti! She looks fabulous!! I love how great her and Felipe look together.

so true, AnaM ;)

i also liked the little girl's blue mary janes and the red ribbon on her hair :D

The Princes will preside over the celebration of the twenty fifth anniversary of Cierval

Twenty-five years later, the employer's association, that Rafael Ferrando presides over from 1999, prepares a series of acts to commemorate their silver wedding, that will start at the end of the next month of May - agreeing if it is possible to cuadrar the agendas with the date in which the anniversary of the company/signature of constitution of Cierval- with a supper is marked in full dress to which it is predicted that they attend Princes de Asturias and the president of the Spanish employer's association Ceoe, Jose Maria Cuevas, among other political, economic personalities and of the Valencian civil society.

http://sevilla.abc.es/sevilla/pg060320/prensa/noticias/Valencia/Valencia/200603/20/NAC-VAL-130.asp

Princejohnny25 said:
She is definitly one of thee most stunning and sexiest royals of all time. She can be just breathtaking sometimes.

I agree, she is really beautiful, nearly as beautiful as Rania, the most stunning royal for me . But it's a pity that she doesn't have the same fashion sense as the Jordanian Queen . She could look far more fabulous . I think she sometimes lacks of elegance and grace ...

Anita, I can't to be agree with you about some " lacks of elegance and grace" for Letizia. It's the opposite but it's true that Letizia is not looking for her total fashion appearence and she want to provide a discreat but refined image. Rania is wearing always " haute couture " dresses and she is an international and very " chic" stylish.

I'm quiet sure it's not the Letizia's purpose.

don't think any of the spanish royals wear a lot of haute couture.
Different culture from the middle eastern, Rainia is according to the european norm a bit ostentatious also considering she is queen of a country that is in comparison with spain very poor.

adelaide said:
Anita, I can't to be agree with you about some " lacks of elegance and grace" for Letizia. It's the opposite but it's true that Letizia is not looking for her total fashion appearence and she want to provide a discreat but refined image. Rania is wearing always " haute couture " dresses and she is an international and very " chic" stylish.

I'm quiet sure it's not the Letizia's purpose.

The only royal person that frequently wears haute couture is perhaps Monaco's Caroline. I don't recall seeing Raina in many haute couture outfits. Haute couture is too ostentatious for royals. Queen Silvia has only had one haute couture dress for the Nobel dinners.

Most royal ladies have managed to build up very elegant and appropriate wardrobes for their respective countries, cultures and personalities. Letizia is always very elegantly dressed. She rules her image - not her outfits.

Warning:

This thread is dedicated to the current events of TRH the Prince and Princess of Asturias, not to discuss Queen Rania's or any other royal's sense of style. Please, get back on topic, or the moderation team will end up deleting a whole range of posts.

I'm totaly agree with you Elsa M this kind of discussion could be very boring and I apologize for my last answer. But that I want to say is as we can see Letizia is building with her own feeling of the situations her true and genuine figure of Princess of Asturias.

For that, she has to work in many directions with an accurate sens of the details to do emerge from herself the main principe of her personality as a crown princess. Her know how is turn out to be succesful and her way to dress is her trademark to assert herself in her public but subtle fight against her detractors and to put ahead the intrinsic qualities more than the superficials's one.

This question is very interesting because we can see how little details of you wardrobe or a way to put a dress, to wear a kind of bag with a type of shoes
can to be important when you are a public personality; as you know it's the same thing for the men who have to pay attention at the tie's color or at the kind of shoes that they wear to have "THE" good look !

The Princes will visit Elche and La Vila the next week

They will visit the museum where La Dama de Elche will expose itself and to meet with a group of industralists of both localities

The day of the Princes will begin in the Vila. During the morning they will be received by the proprietors the Chocolate company Value that the facilities will accompany to them in the route. At the end of the same one, the heirs of Corona have predicted to move to a property where they will meet with industralists of the city and the zone, and will have lunch according to the forecasts.
On the four afternoon one will occur by finished the stay in the Vila and the retinue will move until Elche. Doña Letizia and Don Felipe will arrive at Elche around the five afternoon from, in whose municipal term will remain until the eight, moment in which will return to Madrid from the airport of the Altet.

http://www.laverdad.es/alicante/pg060322/prensa/noticias/Cultura_Alicante/200603/22/ALI-CUL-308.html

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003/noticia.aspx?cod=20060322191643&tabID=1&ch=66

Princes of Asturias will visit the province of Alicante the next Tuesday

ELCHE (ALICANTE), 22 Mar. (EUROPA PRESS) -

Princes of Asturias will visit the next Tuesday, 28 of March, the localities alicantinas of the Vila Joyosa and Elche, according to advanced the ilicitano mayor today, Diego Macià, who needed that during their visit to the ilicitana city Doña Letizia and Don Felipe will go to the Palace of Altamira and the Industrial Park of Torrellano. The visit of Princes de Asturias, that will begin in the morning in the Vila Joyosa and in the evening it will continue in Elche it will begin in the Palace of Altamira, where "Dama de Elche" will be exposed, and the ilicitanos will give the welcome them in the seat of the Baix, next to the Consistorial Palace of the city. In addition, once in the ilicitano Consistorio, Princes de Asturias meet in the Room of the Consell with the Economic and Social Council of the city. Later, according to Macià, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia will visit different places from the city, among them, the Industrial Park of Torrellano, where they will be able to know first hand a footwear factory.

http://www.teleprensa.net/index.ihtml?step=2&FArifcat=10&FArifcat2=400&Faconta=52062&zone=10

The Museum of Almeria, that inaugurates Princes de Asturias tomorrow, will be reference in Europe of the prehistory of the peninsular Southeast

After fifteen years of delay, Almeria will count, from morning, with a Museum of total guarantees. Like introduction to the official inauguration, to the 11.30 hours morning, in a ceremony that Princes de Asturias, Felipe and Leticia will preside over, accompanied by the president of the Meeting of Andalusia, Manuel Chaves, and of the minister of Culture,Carmen Calvo, today they have occurred to know all the details this long work as well as its potential.

http://actualidad.terra.es/cultura/articulo/principes_asturias_museo_almeria_797554.htm

The Princes of Asturias inaugurate today the Museum of Almeria

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate today, accompanied by the minister of Culture, Carmen Calvo, and the president of the Meeting of Andalusia, Manuel Chaves, the new facilities of the Museum of Almeria, in which one finds a permanent exhibition of the Prehistory of the Peninsular South-east.

http://actualidad.terra.es/nacional/articulo/principes_asturias_almeria_797904.htm

The princes of Asturias have arrived shortly before the noon at the Almeri'a capital to inaugurate the new facilities of the museum of Almeria.

Don Felipe and Doña Letizia were received to the doors of the museum, located in the center of the Almeri'a capital, by the president Andalusian, Manuel Chaves, the minister of Culture, Bald Carmen, and the mayor of Almeria, Luis Rogelio Rodriguez Commander, among other authorities.

Several hundreds of people who had concentrated themselves in the environs of the museum received to the Princes with applause and vítores.

Princes de Asturias, after saluting to the authorities, discovered a commemorative plaque to the entrance of the museum, before initiating a route by their facilities, in which archaeological pieces and other objects and documents of the different cultures seated in the peninsular Southeastern are exhibited from prehistory.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 300
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 240
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Hundreds of natives of Almeria receive to Princes of Asturias in their visit to inaugurate the new Museum

More than 700 natives of Almeri'a today received the Princes de Asturias, Don Felipe de Borbón and Doña Letizia Ortiz, in the occasion of their visit to the city to inaugurate the new Museum of Almeria, according to data offered by the National Body of Police from Almeria to Europe Press. Princes de Asturias made their entrance in the new Museum on the 11,45 hours accompanied by the minister of Culture, Bald Carmen, the president of the Meeting of Andalusia, Manuel Chaves and numerous autonomic and local political representatives.
To her arrival, the organization gave to Doña Letizia Ortiz a branch of tulipanes oranges and targets and later, Princes de Asturias came to discover the inaugural plate in which it was possible to be read: ' Their Heights Princes de Asturias inaugurated the new seat of the Museum of Almeria. Day 23 of March 2006'.
Once concluded the visit, a wine in the ground floor of the Museum for all the assistants was offered. To the 13,30 hours, Don Felipe de Borbón and Doña Letizia Ortiz they left the new Museum of Almeria between the popular outcry. The Princes approached the citizens to salute to them, moment at which the natives of Almeri'a shouted ' guapos'. One of the anecdotes of the exit was the carried out one by Doña Letizia, when it went to several small children to salute to them of affectionate form.

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/centenares_principes_asturias_museo_798421.htm

adelaide said:
An other pic of the Princess of Asturias very, very beautiful

( deadline copyright)

Absolutely stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
From terra

26yi.jpg

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 177
Last edited: