Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 16: February - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread dedicated to the Princes of Asturias

The old thread can be found here

Remember that this is a thread for Current News and Pictures only.

have fun!

http://sevilla.abc.es/sevilla/pg060222/actualidad/andalucia/andalucia/200602/22/principes_visita_andalucia.asp

The Princes of Asturias visit Andalusia to show their support to the managerial sector

The Prince of Asturias underlined today in Algeciras the role of the Chambers of Trade to achieve that the companies are more competitive in the world scene, " contributing this way to a major creation of employment and wealth".
Don Felipe accompanied of the Princess of Asturias, inaugurated this morning the Chamber of Trade, Industry and Navigation of the Area of Spain around the border with Gibraltar, in his second visit to this region, though for the first time accompanied of his wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's the same outfit (at least the top part) she was wearing during the dinner with Putin.

Attachments

• r386617090.jpg
    r386617090.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 534
  • r2798115428.jpg
    r2798115428.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 355
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 271
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
I love this outfit, she's very beautiful today!!! I am in hurry to be Friday and see them in olympics games!!!

Images from terra and profimedia

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 344
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 412
The Princes arrive at Almonte to inaugurate II the Days of Sustainable Development

Hundreds of people received Princes de Asturias who arrived on the 17,30 hours from this late at Almonte (Huelva) where will inaugurate II the Days of Sustainable Development and later they will venerate to the image of the Virgin of the Dew. The inhabitants of Almonte and their region have distributed themselves to greet to Don Felipe and Doña Letizia between the doors of the Ecological Training center where the days and those of the parish will be celebrated, where it is the image of the "Queen of the Salt marshes" from the past August in that it was transferred from his habitual place, the basilica of the village of the Rocio.

http://sevilla.abc.es/sevilla/pg060222/actualidad/andalucia/andalucia/200602/22/jornadas.asp

Last edited:
www.casareal.es

Presided over by Its Heights Reales Princes de Asturias

Their Heights Reales Princes de Asturias have presided over the inauguration of the new seat of the Official Camera of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of the Field of Gibraltar, located in the gaditana locality of Algeciras.

To its arrival, the Princes were received by the president of the Meeting of Andalusia, Manuel Chaves; the delegate of the Government in Andalusia, Juan Jose Lopez Garzn; the mayor of Algeciras, Toms Herrera; the president of the Superior Council of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of Spain, Go'mez-Navarrese Javier; and the president of the Official Camera of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of the Field of Gibraltar, Carlos Fenoy.

The Princes is very contentments.Letizia watched enamored to its husband several times.Is very romantic.:p :p

The Princess looked beautiful today, the video posted by fanletizia is great, you can clearly see how smiling she was.:)
So now they are in Huelva?

facetoface

Attachments

• 00869618.jpg
    00869618.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 373
  • 00869614.jpg
    00869614.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 415
  • 00869616.jpg
    00869616.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 00869617.jpg
    00869617.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 429
  • 00869598.jpg
    00869598.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 275
  • 00869599.jpg
    00869599.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 261
http://www.europapress.es/europa2003/noticia.aspx?cod=20060222201633&tabID=1&ch=66

The Princes receive the Medal of Honor of the Hermandad Matriz of Almonte (Huelva)

ALMONTE (HUELVA), 22 Feb. (EUROPE PRESS)-

The Princes of Asturias, don Felipe de Borbón and dona Letizia Ortiz, received today the Medal of Honor of the Hermandad Martriz of Almonte(Huelva), since they were the integral only ones of the Royal House that yet could not have possessed this distinction, after visiting the Mistress of the almonteños, who for motives of the 'Movement' is in the from Huelva locality and not in the village of the Rocío since it is traditional, something that happens every seven years.
(...)
Likewise, as the president of the Brotherhood explained Counterfoil to Europa Press, don Felipe and dona Letizia have formed their signature in the book of honor of the brotherhood and have received three medals of Almonte's Counterfoil, one of them for the newborn child Leonor.

Gil Cabrera aimed that " the Royal House is a sister of honor of the Brotherhood Counterfoil of Almonte's Rocío " and tinted that " already two years ago we order the invitation the Princes in order that they were visiting the Virgin and today we see this dream fulfilled ".

ANP without watermark

Attachments

• 2422612.jpg
    2422612.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 508
  • 2423515.jpg
    2423515.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 2422659.jpg
    2422659.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 430
  • 2422521.jpg
    2422521.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 2422130.jpg
    2422130.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 2422557.jpg
    2422557.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 425
althea said:
The Princes is very contentments.Letizia watched enamored to its husband several times.Is very romantic.:p :p

Yes...I'd be enamored of such a handsome husband, too!

Inauguration II the Days of Sustainable Development

from terra

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 274
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 259
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
From reuters via yahoo

Spain's Crown Prince Felipe (2nd-R) and his wife Princess Letizia (R) greet the crowd during a visit to Almonte, southern Spain February 22, 2006. REUTERS/Marcelo del Pozo

Attachments

• r3911044379.jpg
    r3911044379.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 428
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 357
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Visit to the Virgen del Rocio

from terra

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 347
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 294
Almonte (Huelva) 22 feb (EFE). - The almonteños today lived very special romeria when Princes de Asturias visited this the Blanca Paloma in the parish of Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion in the Almonte, Huelva.
To the entrance of the temple of Almonte waited for the bishop to them of Huelva, Ignacio Noguer, that accompanied its interior to them in where it directed words to them to thank for his presence to them like "travelling" before the image of the Virgin, "that wakes up a close emotion".
After listening to before the throne of the Blanca Paloma the Salve Rociera, that the group Olivarejos de Almonte interpreted, directed by Luis Carlos Lamb and of which the Bishop pronounced an oration, Don Felipe and Doña Letizia they received the Medals of Honor of the First Brotherhood of the Virgin of the Dew.
His president, Jose Joaquin Gil, gave one to each one of them, who hung themselves immediately to the neck, and another one to them more for his first-born, Infant Leonor, of whom today is the day of her santo.
Don Felipe and Doña Letizia raised until the Dressing room of Reina of the Salt marshes to fulfill the tradition to kiss the mantle of the Virgin, something that later the Prince in his dedication in Libro de Honor thanked for.
More than five thousand citizens they hoped during hours to that Don Felipe and Doña Letizia they reached seven from afternoon before Reina of the Salt marshes, that is the past in Almonte from month of August and where it will remain until end of May in that it will return to the village of the Dew, a tradition that turns every seven years.

http://es.news.yahoo.com/22022006/185/almontenos-viven-romeria-rocio-especial.html

It must be nice to look that good without makeup!!!

More images from yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• r54443337.jpg
    r54443337.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 393
  • r80659631.jpg
    r80659631.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 350
  • r1421773010.jpg
    r1421773010.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 336
I wonder how Letizia feels about taking on such high profile religious events.

Princejohnny25 said:
I wonder how Letizia feels about taking on such high profile religious events.

i don't think she is highly interested, really. i was amazed by all the people at the streets. i think it was definetely one of the acts that attracted much people: no wonder they say that southern spanish people are warmer...
letizia's purse is so lovely.... :)

Letizia looks so relax, and of course beautiful!

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003/noticia.aspx?cod=20060222193950&tabID=1&ch=66

The Prince of Asturias emphasizes that Doñana demonstrates that the sustainable development " is possible and profitable "

ALMONTE (HUELVA), 22 Feb. (EUROPE PRESS)-

The Prince of Asturias affirmed today that Doñana's National Park is the demonstration of which the sustainable development " is possible, profitable and helps to improve the quality of life ", something that, to his judgment, has to meet reflected in the Plan II of Doñana's Sustainable Development (PDSD), in which " the participation " has to be the axis vertebrador.

In his intervention forthwith inaugural of the II Days on Sustainable Development, in that he has been accompanied by dona Letizia Ortiz, the Prince said that with these conferences " there is opened an appointment of reflection and analysis, of consultation and information, of search and offer of solutions to confront - with sensibility, generosity and solidarity - the questions that the sustainable growth raises ".

Letizia is fantastic and beautiful. She looks more like she did around the engagment in 2003. I think the lead-up to the wedding and the months after made her very exhausted. She seems to be back to herself after having Leonor. :)

I've noticed that Letizia has a thing for her hair. I was looking through some old threads and there's a lot of pictures of her touching her hair. It's not a bad thing because I do that too but just something I saw. Her hair is gorgeous down (that seems to be hairstyle she's sporting recently) but I wish she put it up more often. I was looking through Letizia's Hair Styles thread and she some beautiful ones pinned up with curls. I didn't really like the recent up-do's she's done. Her hair blows very nicely though.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=229484&d=1140639172 (It looks like a shampoo commercial :D) (from Profimedia)
I like how Letizia is back working and is looking wonderful. A child can do magic to many people's lives. It usually makes a person look EXTREMELY tired or really glowing. Letizia seems to have gone towards the glowing side. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom