Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 16: February - March 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia is always beautiful in red,it´s one of the best color´s for Letizia.

attachment.php

This photo is fantastic. In Hola.com they wrote an article in which they said how the red is color wich fits very well to Letizia. They said also that the earings are ruby but I'm not sure, they look more like corail, because the color. I said that because two rubies of this size ( see above ) are very precious and it's not the Letizia's style to wear so expensive jewels for a working day.
Never the less this earings are beautiful, and I agree totaly, the red is a somptuous color for the Princess ( May be, she can wear Valantino's models, bacause it's the favorite color of this designer. But I fear it's not a sufficient reason to convince Letizia to do it.....)

The Princes inaugurate Nourishing in Barcelona

Princes de Asturias were the ones in charge to inaugurate the hall, accompanied by the Minister of Agriculture, Elena Espinosa; the delegate of the Government in Catalunya, Joan Rangel; the president of the Generalitat, Pasqual Maragall; conseller of Agriculture, Antoni Siurana; the consellera of Health, Geli Navy; the mayor of Barcelona, Joan Clos, and other authorities, like the president of the Delegation of Barcelona, Corbacho Celestine, or the president of the Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona, Miquel Valls.
The princes crossed the two seats of Fira of Barcelona, that add the 15. 000 square meters that this edition of Nourishing occupies, and made diverse shutdowns in ' stands' institutional of the State and Catalunya and in those of some great Spanish and international marks.
During the visit, they broke the protocol in diverse occasions to greet visitors of the hall, who formed a cloud around the authorities equal of numerous which the séquito of press that followed the route. They even equaled to them in number of photographies, since the telephones with integrated camera of the public caught snapshot multitude of the group of authorities.

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg060306/actualidad/nacional/nacional/200603/06/alimentaria_barcelona_principes.asp

Images from terra

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 376
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
They seem very in sync on these pictures. Maybe it is just my impression but those pants looks a little too long for her.

She looks very simple, yet very elegant today. I like the cutting of the suit, it fit her really well...

Photo from HOLA

Attachments

• ppes-asturias.jpg
    ppes-asturias.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 264
She looks way thin, and, as previously stated, the pants are way too long for her. Not a good choice. Too simple and not elegant, in my opinion. Higher heels perhaps would have been a better choice. Only an opinion!!!

this grey suit really bored me. agreed that she should have worn higher heals. but otherwise she looked happy in her expressions.

http://www.antena3.com/a3noticias/servlet/Noticias?destino=../a3n/noticia/noticia.jsp&sidicom=si&id=10699918 (video)

Princes de Asturias inaugurate in Barcelona the Fair of the Feeding

...the Fair of the Feeding that this Monday Princes de Asturias inaugurated in Barcelona. Don Felipe and Doña Letizia have crossed some of stands in which they have tasted different products. In this fair five thousand companies coming from seventy countries participate and it calculates that one hundred fifty thousand visitors will be able to know until the next Friday the most surprising new features the nourishing sector. ...

http://www.icalnews.com/FichaNoticia.cfm?id=90257

"When you see Doña Letizia, offer her a pack of garbanzos maragatos. She adores it. A good source of mine told me that she requests this product for the traditional Spanish stew". Thus the president of the Council of Castile and Leon, Juan Vicente Herrera, advised this morning one of the exhibitors in the Nourishing Fair 2006.

Sorry, but I don't know how do we call it in English... here's a photo of it:

From today, by ICAL:

Last edited:
Avalon said:
Am I the only one who actually liked the grey suit? :eek: :) :p

Not at all, dear friend; I find the grey suit very simple but very elegant and in my opinion the jacket is very well cut. I don't understand talks about her slimness.It's her natural shape and thinking she have to wear suits for making her more fatter it's a very strange idea ! It's true that the grey pale color can make you thinner but I don't think it's the Doña Letizia's purpose. May be it's better when you are making in a day one go and return for an alimentary exhibition to wear Chanel suit or more sophisticated suit but I'm not convienced and the business woman's look is totaly adapted.
Letiza, already are making the proof when it's necessary she can be very refined and sophisticated; but today it was not Fashion's Exhibition.:cool:

To Elsa M. : " Garbanzos " in english " Chickpea "

Last edited by a moderator:
adelaide said:
Not at all, dear friend; I find the grey suit very simple but very elegant and in my opinion the jacket is very well cut. I don't understand talks about her slimness.It's her natural shape and thinking she have to wear suits for making her more fatter it's a very strange idea ! It's true that the grey pale color can make you thinner but I don't think it's the Doña Letizia's purpose. May be it's better when you are making in a day one go and return for an alimentary exhibition to wear Chanel suit or more sophisticated suit but I'm not convienced and the business woman's look is totaly adapted.
Letiza, already are making the proof when it's necessary she can be very refined and sophisticated; but today it was not Fashion's Exhibition.:cool:

I agree with you, according to the tv, the visit lasted 3 hours.:rolleyes:

I found her grey suit both simple and elegant in taste - the jacket is well cut and tailored. She seem to be able to dress according to each event very well. She's a very classy lady!

Eliza said:
I found her grey suit both simple and elegant in taste - the jacket is well cut and tailored. She seem to be able to dress according to each event very well. She's a very classy lady!

It's exactly the definition of the Princess of Asturias's standards. Since her return to the active life she had a lot of official acts for them at each time she was wearing outfits very in accordance: gown; elegant dresses or coats for diners; suits with skirt and/or pants; coat more casual for the day. All to put in advantage her thin figure in elegant own way. I think is the true definition of the specific style of a woman

adelaide said:
To Elsa M. : " Garbanzos " in english " Chickpea "

yes, there are chickpeas, but from a special region in leon, a province at the south of asturias. chickpeas are very common in spanish cooking and letizia confessed more than once that she likes eating stewed foods (chickpeas, lentils, beans...). the spanish way of cooking them is also very good, i personally love those kind of foods as well.

although i didn't like the outfit as i said before, i agree completely with adelaide: it was a formal event, and letizia dressed as she should. she prooved more than once that she can dress stuningly for a gala or evening event, but this was not the ocassion. it was a professional event and as such what she wears is completely correct.

There is nothing wrong with being thin. It's great, actually. There are, however, better looking suits that she has worn in the past...that's all. The suit is lovely, but perhaps it is not her size. It's too big, and, therefore makes her look thin. Not that thin is a bad thing, but if we are discussing clothing, it is okay to say that something makes you look too thin or too big.

Leti is just too pretty.. It's definitely great to have her back on the scene again!

I think she is too thin
I prefer mary, maxima and elena style than leti

great to see Letizia participating in so many events after Leonor's birth.....she looks more and more attractive these days! hope to see her, felipe and leonor more often together~!!! (I'm missing Leonor already...)

She is really very thin now, she must eat a little bit more...or wear another type of clothes.

I dont think she is too thin. I think she looks fine, her normal self. She has always been a thin person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom