Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 15: February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grevinnan said:
How did that hunk stay un-married for so long?

Simple, because to be a princess of Asturias, though it has positive things, is anything easy. It is necessary to sacrifice many things and be ready to last very much.
Spain is not a very easy country ... there is easy neither the position of the Royal Family, nor the political situation, nor the pressure of the press...

He had to find not only a person with whom he was in love ... but also a woman who was ready to leave everything and to be his companion, in a task that simultaneously their life. Only it is necessary to see the today images to understand that with a gesture, with a look they understand each other ... and it is important for their life and for their work.

Always there has to come the person adapted in the suitable moment.;)

Certainly, on having remembered f " The wild Spain ", I have remembered some news of press in the one that was commenting that to Felipe, but he was a Prince, one of the professions that he had liked was that of journalists ..... that turned gives the life.:p

I love this purple outfit she wore. Really suits her, brightens up a room filled with men in black and grey suits. I hope in future she continues to wear lovely outfits such as this!

Tiff

That is a lovely soft shade of purple. (I wish she would use even more color, but something other than white or beige is great.) Still, I think she's lovely.

Just lovely! I love her suit and the colour! She's a classy lady who dresses in very classic simple chic suits. And her body - WOW! who whld hve guess that she's a new mommy! I'm totally envious!

I have to stop with the praises....it's too obvious that Felipe like to have Letizia at his side and She looks so happy to be with him, no words more, it's a true hapininess. And that, it's a very good emblematic shape for a couple who to have to represent an instution so complex as the Spain Monarchy.

I love the princess even more...

she's back to her usual self... it's really great to see her in these outfits. the colour looks so great for her... and the smiles are so genuine :)

a few more from terra

Attachments

• 720771d5337ecg.jpg
    720771d5337ecg.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 720771d533273g.jpg
    720771d533273g.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 720771d53abfeg.jpg
    720771d53abfeg.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited by a moderator:
lula said:
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia of Spain at the Opening of the 24th International Ceramics, Construction, Bath and Kitchen Equipment Fair
February 7, 2006 - Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia at Kitchen and Bath Fair
Valencia, Valencia Spain

from wireimage, 1st batch

http://www.elperiodicomediterraneo.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=207217

'Vivas' and plaudits in the corridors

The visit of the Princes of Asturias to inaugurate the contest raised great expectation between companies and visitors, with plaudits and photos of a historical day.

The Princes of Asturias, Don Felipe de Borbón and Dona Letizia, were the authentic protagonists of the inaugural day of the contest, between plaudits of the Princes live, photographies and commentaries on the elegant purple set of suit jacket that was illuminating the Princess and even spontaneous plaudits of the public congregated in the corridors during the distance.
(...)

The own president of Cevisama recognized the great interest of the Princes to know all the details and commented on the good impression that they take to themselves of the sector and the enclosure. Though only they crossed 10 % of Cevisama, it had time for the anecdotes. In the estand of Inalco, some women urged D. Felipe which was turned, mobile with camera of photos in hand, the shout of "Please, Juan Carlos". The Prince, without losing the smile, answered: " This he is my father ".

http://www.lasprovincias.es/valencia/pg060208/prensa/noticias/Tema_Dia/200602/08/VAL-TMD-000.html

(...)
The Princes stopped in a whole of ten stands, where they asked the businessmen on the problems of the international competition, the trends, the efforts in design and technologies, as well as the new applications of the pavements and coatings.
The inheritors presided at a copious official procession to which they were still great number of onlookers. Between them buyers, natives and foreigners, who were trying to catch images of the Princes with their mobile telephones. Both don Felipe and dona Letizia proved to be affable and even they joked with the visitors.
(...)
The business that is done in the fair represents between10 and one 15 % of the whole annual invoicing of the companies azulejeras. And according to the organization, during the fair a volume of business will be generated of between 700 and 1.050 million Euros.
Don Felipe and Dona Letizia knew this information during a brief meeting that they supported with the Valencian authorities and the managerial representatives in the Room of Authorities of Fair Valencia.

Attachments

• 001_080206jl.jpg
    001_080206jl.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 167
  • 002_080206jl.jpg
    002_080206jl.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 003_080206jl.jpg
    003_080206jl.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 235
http://www.lasprovincias.es/valencia/pg060208/prensa/noticias/Tema_Dia/200602/08/VAL-SUB-001.html

The Princess wants to inaugurate the Fair of the Infantile Fashion

Dona Letizia joked with the Prince on having commented to him that he was not fitting in the tubs of hidromasaje exposed in Cevisama and assured that the infanta Leonor already was using 22 of foot

The infanta Leonor has to go to the last one. That one is the intention of the Princess of Asturias. And, because of it, to dona Letizia it would like to inaugurate the International Fair of the Infantile Fashion(FIMI), as she commented yesterday on persons in charge of the fair. The close edition is in June.
The Prince and the Infantas have received FIMI's clothes during all their life while they have been children. And the future queen of Spain is not going to be less. Dona Letizia, it yes, threw a notice: " The shoes that are big, that already uses 22 of foot ". Undoubtedly, the girl follows the steps of her father.

The height of Don Felipe was, certainly, I object of someone of the anecdotes during the tour for Cevisama. In the exhibitors of the equipment of bath there was model multitude of tubs of hidromasaje, some even with screen of television, but the Princess warned his husband: " do not do illusions to yourself, you do not fit in any ".
(...)

" Lately we do not see faces, only hands and mobile that do photos to us ", expressed the Prince in reference to the visitors' avalanche that they they were following, telephones in high place.

-----------------------

Web of the FIMI: http://fimi.feriavalencia.com/

Last edited:
The Prince and the dove

Last May, during the visit of the Prince to the Feria of Jam, Prince and sculptor Barrios chatted commenting the sinuosity of that escultórico body, son of Districts. So it was the enthusiasm of the prince of Asturias, that the Aragonese escultor promised to create a piece in exclusive right for him and princess Letizia.
A dove of La Paz slightly put on an olive tree, in iron and something of bronze, and with two meters of height by two of width. Thus the sculpture will shine that Districts has given the Princes. They will place the garden of its house? Or perhaps in the hall? The father of the work still does not know where he will go rich; and he is to the delay of which the Real House requires to him to locate this representation of a universal value in the borbónicas dependencies.

http://www.elperiodicodearagon.com/noticias/noticia.asp?pkid=230484

Attachments

• 230484_2.jpg
    230484_2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 134
http://www.lavanguardia.es/web/20060208/51233043168.html

The princes of Asturias travel from Athens to Valencia
La Vanguardia- 08/02/2006

The princes of Asturias were yesterday in Valencia to inaugurate a ceramic fair, new comers of Athens, to where they moved the weekend to be present, together with the queen Sofía, at the funeral that was celebrated in the former residence of the royalGreek family in Tatoi, an estate placed to the suburbs of the Greek capital. Dona Letizia, who has recaptured her activities after her maternal fall, will continue accompanying the Prince in the official acts. Tomorrow, on Thursday, the couple will travel to Sofia (Bulgaria) to preside at the inauguration of the headquarters of the Institute Cervantes.
(...)

Letizia is so beautiful. It almost doesn't seem fair that anyone should be so physically perfect!

Thank you for all the pictures, Letizia looks stunning and the outfit looks fabulous.

From londonfeatures

Attachments

• 23815899.jpg
    23815899.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 23815907.jpg
    23815907.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 23815906.jpg
    23815906.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 145
  • 23815905.jpg
    23815905.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 23815903.jpg
    23815903.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 23815902.jpg
    23815902.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 23815901.jpg
    23815901.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 23815900.jpg
    23815900.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 23815898.jpg
    23815898.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 171
More from londonfeatures

Attachments

• 23815908.jpg
    23815908.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 23815909.jpg
    23815909.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 23815910.jpg
    23815910.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 190
  • 23815912.jpg
    23815912.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 213
It's amusing to see they haven't colour co-ordinated Felipe's tie though! Maybe he though lilac was a bit too girly?!

Little_star said:
It's amusing to see they haven't colour co-ordinated Felipe's tie though! Maybe he though lilac was a bit too girly?!
I've noticed that too, but I don't think that's the reason... he has a lilac tie too. Perhaps they had no time to think about it, as they were just coming from Greece...

Last edited:
He is wearing brown shoes - that limits his color choices. Besided plum and yellow/gold is a good color combination.

A little late :eek: but here are some pics I scan from Hola magazine regarding Princes of Asturias attendance to "Mundo Deportivo" Celebration.

Enjoy :)!

Guapíssima!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

mtbcm said:
A little late :eek: but here are some pics I scan from Hola magazine regarding Princes of Asturias attendance to "Mundo Deportivo" Celebration.

Enjoy :)!
Guapíssima!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

What a gorgeous, gorgeous picture http://img208.imageshack.us/my.php?image=59vw.jpg

Thanks for that mtbcm!

In Avatar size:
guapa8hc.gif

Last edited:
http://es.news.yahoo.com/09022006/4/jaen-principes-asturias-agradecen-ayuntamiento-jaen-denominacion-infanta-leonor-teatro.html

The head of the Prince of Asturias’ secretariat, Jaime Alfonsín, has sent a letter to the mayor of Jaén, Miguel Sánchez de Alcázar, in which, he sincerely thanks, in name of TRH the Princes of Asturias, for "the decision of the City Hall" to name the new great theatre after Infanta Leonor and sends "a warm greeting to the Municipal Corporation and all the people of Jaén".

guapa8hc.gif
To Anna_R: Fantastic avatar on a wonderfull woman. I never heard the Letizia's laugh ( not her voice :half gamour and pro, very intersting ), but I can imagine something as glamourous and very spontaneous, sparkling ? Do you thing so ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom