Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 10: June - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure their baby will be lovely. All of the King & Queen's grandchildren are so cute. I think it might run in the family.

thanks all for the lovely photos. Her bump is very big now. Why she's showing now? Before these acts she seemed to hide her bump.

photos from the princes in jordan last year (starface)

Attachments

• lety_ammam.JPG
    lety_ammam.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 483
  • lety_ammam1.JPG
    lety_ammam1.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 286
  • lety_ammam2.JPG
    lety_ammam2.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 310
  • lety_ammam3.JPG
    lety_ammam3.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 196
Thank you all for these wonderful pictures, both Felipe and Letizia look so wonderful and happy - and especially Leti - she looks absolutely smashing! Great to see the belly showing too. It seems like they had a good visit to Ciudad Real yesterday, a lot of people around them in those pictures!

Hello,this is my first post.

Thank you all these pictures.

Princess Letizia look lovely and happy.

Welcome on bord, Cris! :)

Don't know if these were posted before, if they were moderators please delete, if not, I think they are very nice:

Attachments

• zumalive174560.jpg
    zumalive174560.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 151
  • zumalive174561.jpg
    zumalive174561.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 163
Thanks Girls for all those wonderfull Pictures.
i'm glad to see letizia again.
And cris welcome on board!!

A few more photos from yesterday's meeting with the winner of the Cirilo Rodriguez Journalism Award and the Press Association of Segovia.

From SeegerPress:
(I guess they're laughing of Felipe lowering to the ground floor, in order to seem shorter :D )

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzm18.jpg
    zzzzzzzzm18.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 190
  • zzzzzzzzm17.jpg
    zzzzzzzzm17.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 190
  • zzzzzzzzm16.jpg
    zzzzzzzzm16.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 194
  • zzzzzzzzm15.jpg
    zzzzzzzzm15.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 238
  • zzzzzzzzm19.jpg
    zzzzzzzzm19.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
http://www.eladelantado.com/ampliaNoticia.asp?idn=32181&sec=1&offset=0

Entre periodistas

Both Doña Letizia and her husband showed a great interest for the Segovian award. According to the participants of the encounter, the meeting with the heirs to the Throne, that lasted almost an hour, was "amiable, entertaining and with much closeness", a meeting in which Don Felipe and Doña Letizia, specially the Princess, who exerted the profession until few months before marriage, demonstrated an ample knowledge about the Segovian award, as they were very comfortable surrounded by journalists.

The Princess of Asturias, who was wearing white trousers with a matching blouse and a beige jacket, that already showed her five months of pregnancy, received a reproduction of `lente de la tierra’, the piece made by the National Glass Factory that is given to the winners. Doña Letizia also received a request to accept (as she has already done this year) the next honour presidency of the prize, along with the invitation to visit next year Segovia and attend the prize-giving ceremony.

All the attending authorities to the act agreed in emphasizing the important accolade that the endorsement of the Royal House, through the Princess of Asturias constitutes to the Cirilo Rodriguez Prize.

Thank you all for the welcome.

The Princes will inaugurate this Wednesday the Museum Gabarrón of Mule.

The Princes of Asturias will inaugurate next Wednesday in Mule the Center of Interpretation of Contemporary Art ' Identical House ', of the Foundation Christopher Gabarrón, who opened his(its,her) doors last April 25 coinciding with 60 birthdays of the artist muleño, according to sources(fountains) of the regional Government.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a photo of the basket of baby clothes they were given in Ciudad Real.

Photo from the Ayuntamiento:

Attachments

• 1a0267cec1.jpg
    1a0267cec1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 252
Can someone tell me why in these pics, one her bump seems much smaller than the other photo? Is she using an elastic sash?

Attachments

• 531967232ae.jpg
    531967232ae.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 231
  • 531967381km.jpg
    531967381km.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 258
rchainho said:
Can someone tell me why in these pics, one her bump seems much smaller than the other photo? Is she using an elastic sash?

Maybe it's the angle of the picture.. That can sometimes be confusing.:confused:
These pics are from the same day right? If so, it can't be an elastic band unless she went to the bathroom for a minute..:D :D

rchainho said:

Dear dear, of course not. Have you ever hear about angles?

In the second picture, her body is clearly not straight and that causes the impression that the bump is bigger than it actually is.

If she was using something like what you've mentioned, it would be clearly visible under the light pink dress she wore this week.

Can't you just for a change, make a nice comment about Letizia?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
dont think so, as i said before. and as meredith said, the pics are from the same day, so i doubt she had time to put it on...

Because you think it?
I saw her for the television and I didn't see difference in her belly.

rchainho said:
Why would she use one? Geez, if you don't like her why do you keep posting here?

rchainho said:

The angle the pictures are taken from is one of the factors that goes into the difference in sizes... but also, Letizia is standing in completely different stances and that will change a persons "size" when looking at them...

Does it really matter though? It's not like she's faking being pregnant or something...

Wow. Letizia is making some really nice choices with her maternity outfits, I'm so glad that she's finally starting to show off her bump. I can't wait to see more of what she has in store, in the coming weeks and months. :)

She really looks very radiant and elegant at the same time. I really admire the way she does all her tasks at the same time being a pregnant woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom