The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 03:35 PM
Serene Highness

I appreciate the photos and the explanation/clarification of the complicated political situation in Spain.

Old 06-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

THR the Princes of Asturias presided yesterday over the annual meeting of the Board of Patronage of the Prince of Asturias Foundation.

For more about this topic, please go to the thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5645&page=4&pp=20

Old 06-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Courtier

Letizia looks very beautiful in pink.
Old 06-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Royal Highness

Domingo, 26 de junio de 2005
SIMULACRO DE REACCIÓN ANTE CATÁSTROFES, ORGANIZADO POR EL AYUNTAMIENTO DE MADRID
Aeródromo de Cuatro Vientos. Madrid
Old 06-24-2005, 01:18 PM

Smile new questions

Hey guys im new and I have a question, in my spanish class here at school last summer, we learned all about the royal family even watching the wedding on TV, and doing reports on the news coverage CNN Fox, etc. that got me REALLY intersted in this fasinating monarchy their interaction with the people their accessibility etc.. Plus all the guys in my class loved Princess Letizia we think she is gorgeous ANYWAYS I was wondering about the their Royal Highness' interaction with other royal families/persons such as Caroline of Monaco, Andrea C. (her son), Elizabeth II, William, Princess Victoria etc. have they "mingled" with them? I know their schedules are busy but are their any pictures? and if not are their reasons why? Also anypictures with the Bushs? I know they are friends of the Spanish Royals and id really like to see them.

Thanks this website is SO INTERESTING

SIC 'EM BEARS !!!
Old 06-24-2005, 01:33 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBear06
I was wondering about the their Royal Highness' interaction with other royal families
Welcome, BaylorBear!
Here's a couple of threads, where you can find photos of the Princes of Asturias and the Sweedish Royals, from their April's visit to Sweeden :
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...932#post201932
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia, Current Events Part 6: April - May 2005

Besides, you can find some photos of the Princes chatting with other Royals from Monaco and the Netherlands, at the thread dedicated to the wedding of Fred and Mary of Denmark:
Frederik and Mary's Pre-Wedding Festivities: May 2004

as well in the thread about the pre-wedding dinner at El Pardo:
Felipe & Letizia's Pre-Wedding Dinner / May 21st, 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBear06
Also anypictures with the Bushs? I know they are friends of the Spanish Royals and id really like to see them.
There are photos of the Bush family with King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, but not with the Princes of Asturias...
Old 06-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Heir Apparent

From Casa Real, the official pictures of their visit to Sabadell
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	abosaba01g.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	163007   Click image for larger version

Name:	abosaba02g.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	163008  
Old 06-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Nobility

Letizia looks absolutely beautiful. Bright colors suit her very well and allow her to stand out from the sea of black that the men tend to prefer.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:48 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Here are Colourpress' photos from June 15th (Princess Letizia's first speech, at the sponsoring of the national flag, granted to the Civil Guard’s Unit of Rural Action).

Thanks to Larzen:

Felipe & Letizia at 25th Anniversary of Civil Guard’s Unit of Rural Action; June 2005

Felipe & Letizia at 25th Anniversary of Civil Guard’s Unit of Rural Action; June 2005
Old 06-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Commoner

I do not like how letizia dress. I preferd maxima, mathilde, or marry. these woman know how to be faschion
Old 06-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marezdote
Domingo, 26 de junio de 2005
SIMULACRO DE REACCIÓN ANTE CATÁSTROFES, ORGANIZADO POR EL AYUNTAMIENTO DE MADRID
Aeródromo de Cuatro Vientos. Madrid
Prince of Asturias attended this event without princess Letizia (HOLA)
Old 06-27-2005, 11:10 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

The Princes of Asturias, along with King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, welcomed today the Israeli president, with a lunch at the Royal Palece.

For news and pictures about this act, please go to the thread dedicated to the Royal Family of Spain:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=233267#post233267
Old 06-27-2005, 12:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by camila
I do not like how letizia dress. I preferd maxima, mathilde, or marry. these woman know how to be faschion
as an educated women she's above all these superficial things and I'm so glad she hasnt chosen to be a fashion icon,and instead she's tried to glow with her brain and natural beauty,tough she recycles her suits and outfits very much and this sometimes becomes boring,yet to me she's the epitome of class and elegance.I think the matter with those who dont like her dressing is that she doesnt wear labeled dresses.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:18 PM
Courtier

I agree, cute girl. It is better to be admired because of what you can contribute, rather than what designer clothes you wear.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:17 PM
Nobility

I´m totally agree, I think that letizia wants to be more than just a fasion icon. I´m new but I have been read you for long time...
Old 06-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Heir Apparent

there is a new photos of today's event in casareal. she is dressing with the green suit she used in japan... not precisely my favourite :s
i think the pregancy suits her. she looks much better a bit more "chubby"... :)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 06-28-2005, 03:49 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_girl
as an educated women she's above all these superficial things and I'm so glad she hasnt chosen to be a fashion icon,and instead she's tried to glow with her brain and natural beauty,tough she recycles her suits and outfits very much and this sometimes becomes boring,yet to me she's the epitome of class and elegance.I think the matter with those who dont like her dressing is that she doesnt wear labeled dresses.
In which way does Letizia "glow with her brain" that Mathilde, Maxima or Mary does not? They are all out on different assignments. The only difference is that Mathilde, Maxima and Mary is out on their own and Letizia is always with her hubby.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cissan
In which way does Letizia "glow with her brain" that Mathilde, Maxima or Mary does not? They are all out on different assignments. The only difference is that Mathilde, Maxima and Mary is out on their own and Letizia is always with her hubby.
saying that Letizia has brain doesnt mean that other dont have it.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute girl
saying that Letizia has brain doesnt mean that other dont have it
Exactly, cute girl! Saying that Letizia has a brain doesn’t mean that those princesses, whose “work” consists in dressing a Prada dress to attend a fashion show, don’t have one.

The difference is that Letizia actually uses it, when chatting with experts in finance and international politics (who all praise her remarkable knowledge in those matters), while some others prefer to use their heads to stick a big hat on them…:p
Old 06-28-2005, 07:56 AM
Gentry

Letizia is beautiful...Mary is beautiful...Maxima is beautiful...Mathilde is beautiful...and all of these women have brains! They are an asset to their individual monarchies!