King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 2: April 2006 - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread about King Juan Carlos' nephews.

The old thread can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f21/king-juan-carlos-nephews-6235.html

This thread covers:

Simoneta Gomez-Acebo & Jose Miguel Sastron & Family
Juan Gomez-Acebo
Bruno Gomez-Acebo & Barbara Cano & Family
Beltrán Gomez-Acebo & Laura Ponte & Family
Fernando Gomez-Acebo & Monica Luque & Family

Alfonso Zurita
Maria Zurita

Baptism of Alejandro Gomez-Acebo Cano (From Hola)

Thanks a lot for the pictures.

I thought we were not goig to see photos of the event. :D

i saw the event on TV, when it was featured in Corazon de Primavera. they all looked nice, especially Laura. ;)

It always amaze me how close the Borbon are between each other and their extended families, really nice, one of Cristina's cousins named her husband a godfather for his kid, only in the SRF:)

from terra

The daughter and the daughter-in-law of the Infant Pilar de Borbón, Simoneta Go'mez Holly (izda.) and the model Laura Ponte, respectively, in the parade of the collection.

The daughter and the daughter-in-law of the Infant Pilar de Borbón, Simoneta Go'mez Holly (izda.) and the model Laura Ponte, respectively, in the parade of the MIGUEL collection PALACE, for the season Autumn-Winter 2006-07, presented/displayed today in the Cibeles Footbridge

Infanta Pilar

from informativos.net

Simoneta

Attachments

• cartier_20051129_018.jpg
    cartier_20051129_018.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 434
  • cartier_20051129_019.jpg
    cartier_20051129_019.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 329
  • cartier_20051129_037.jpg
    cartier_20051129_037.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 418
Please note that, from now on, all the images posted in this thread must respect the attachment policy and be hosted elsewhere (ImageShack, Photobucket, TinyPic, Supload, etc.).

Thank you,
Alexandria, Anna_R & Elsa M.
Spanish Forums Moderators

At each time I see the Laura Ponte's way of dress of dress, I stay a little bit astobished. It's provocation or bad taste. On any case it's someting "special" understatement. What do you think about Laura Ponte private concellor of Princess of Asturias how to dress. may a good idea, isen'it ?

adelaide said:
At each time I see the Laura Ponte's way of dress of dress, I stay a little bit astobished. It's provocation or bad taste. On any case it's someting "special" understatement. What do you think about Laura Ponte private concellor of Princess of Asturias how to dress. may a good idea, isen'it ?
Laura is a bit on the rebel side (remember her wearing the tiara upside down in her wedding? ;) ), she likes the hippy-style of dress; in my opinion she'll look better in other kind of clothes, with a better fit but she's beautiful nonethless:)

crisiñaki said:
Laura is a bit on the rebel side (remember her wearing the tiara upside down in her wedding? ;) ), she likes the hippy-style of dress; in my opinion she'll look better in other kind of clothes, with a better fit but she's beautiful nonethless:)

Yes, you are right. My words were a little bit ironic. Furthermore it's good to have in a Family ( royal or not ) someone who is not always in the right side.:cool:

Can anyone tell me what the two Infanta's children do (to make a living)?

I always especially wondered if Simoneta was the Spanish society equivalent of Lady Helen in London -- someone who is well-connected and socially active amongst the artsy and fashion crowd.

Alexandria said:
Can anyone tell me what the two Infanta's children do (to make a living)?

I always especially wondered if Simoneta was the Spanish society equivalent of Lady Helen in London -- someone who is well-connected and socially active amongst the artsy and fashion crowd.

Simoneta works PR for Cartier in Spain and her brother Fernando works for some airline

crisiñaki said:
Simoneta works PR for Cartier in Spain and her brother Fernando works for some airline

Thanks crisinaki for the information. Was Simoneta ever a "muse" for any designer the way Lady Helen was for Armani or Princess Rosario for Valentino? I recall seeing her in some Hola fashion spreads over the years.

Alexandria said:
Thanks crisinaki for the information. Was Simoneta ever a "muse" for any designer the way Lady Helen was for Armani or Princess Rosario for Valentino? I recall seeing her in some Hola fashion spreads over the years.

Well I don't think so but the Gomez-Acebo (Infanta Pilar's children) siblings have always been very involved in the fashion circle in Spain: Simoneta works for Cartier, Beltran married a Loewe model, and the other ones always are in catwalks and are friends with designers.

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg060521/prensa/noticias/Gente/Gente/200605/21/NAC-GEN-119.asp

Laura's calm wait

The model Laura Ponte she is " relaxed and calm " to the wait of giving to light she still has them less than two months) the one that will be her second son, in this case a girl. The Galician, who has visited Pamplona to inaugurate a clinic of aesthetic medicine, has demonstrated to ABC that nonetheless this pregnancy is different, firstly because already she has passed for this situation and second because logically there is her another son, who already is ten 10 months old and a half.

" They have been two very followed pregnancies.At the moment, my son does not find out that he is going to have a "litle sister", but I suppose that when he sees her it will be done to the idea ". The pregnancy is, in her opinion, something " very feminine and that accompanies very well the woman, since it is supposed that we are to conceive and to have children. The people see you like healthy ".
(...)

wow, Luis and the new baby will be so close in age
I don't think their age difference would be more than 11 months!:eek:
But anyway congratulations, those kids are bound to be good looking with parents like theirs;)

crisiñaki said:
wow, Luis and the new baby will be so close in age
I don't think their age difference would be more than 11 months!:eek:
But anyway congratulations, those kids are bound to be good looking with parents like theirs;)
Yes, aren't they?:) But anyway, it must be hard for Laura to look after her little boy while having such a big belly. Luis is surely started walking so I can imagen how exhausted they must be after the whole day:) Boys tend to be very active, look at Froilan or little Urdangarins:rolleyes: But anyway, I'm glad that everything turned out to be good with her pregnancy, as far I know she had c-section like Letizia, so it wasn't very safety to get pregnant just 2-3 months after giving birth to Luis.

laura ponte (getty)
71157911.jpg

:) Wow, she is very pregnant in this moment

Spain's royal family must be the happiest and pressureless of all Royalties. the fact that the King and Queen incorage their children to marry for love and not for the crown is great already, plus there close knit ties to their extended family. what a wonderful family reunion they would have!!!

160th Anniversary Loewe party dinner

More from getty

Last edited:
lula said:
160th Anniversary Loewe party dinner

More from getty

I must say that this second pregnancy suits, somehow, much better to Laura Ponte. In her first pregnancy she appeared to be sick mos of the time, and now she has a glow and a serenity in her face that it is very nice to see.

mtbcm said:
I must say that this second pregnancy suits, somehow, much better to Laura Ponte. In her first pregnancy she appeared to be sick mos of the time, and now she has a glow and a serenity in her face that it is very nice to see.
You are totaly right. She looks more confident as a mother. How should be her for the third baby :p ( I'm not sur they are going to do because they are going to have the konig's choice: a boy and a girl :p)

Last edited:
Retrospective Pictures of Infanta Doña Pilar Family

• Kings of Spain next to members of Royal Family, in Mallorca, King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofía, Dukes of Badajoz, Doña Pilar de Borbón and Don Luis Gómez Acebo,King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie of Greece

• Dukes of Badajoz with son Luis

• Christening of Simoneta Gómez Acebo, Dukes of Badajoz, Infanta Doña Margarita de Borbón and Countess of Barcelona.

• 1970. Simoneta Gómez Acebo, daughter of Doña Pilar playing with her dolls

• Simoneta with mum

• Family picture Dukes of Badajoz with their sons Luis Beltran, Bruno Alejandro, Juan Filiberto, Fernando Humberto y Simoneta

• Another family picture of Dukes of Badajoz with their sons

• Duke of Badajoz playing with his sons

(Source: COVER)

mtbcm said:
(Source: COVER)
Thank you so much, mtbcm! :)
These photos are wonderful!!!
IMO, Infanta Pilar doesn't seem to be so closed to her children but in private... who knows? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
FROM HOLA

LAURA PONTE IN LOEWE´S PARTY

SIMONETA AND HER HUSBAND IN A CHARITABLE DINNER

Laura Ponte must to be very near the birth, isen't .

adelaide said:
Laura Ponte must to be very near the birth, isen't .
As far as I remember she is due to in July (girl!!! Great, little Leonor will have another companion!);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom