King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 2: April 2006 - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
:rolleyes:
This skirt reminds this wonderful Letizia's black skirt from October? I think.

monica said:

I find this kind of news so sympathetic when you think that Laura Ponte is a model and she is not afraid by the motherhood and its consequencies about the shape but we can have in the mind the fantastic body of Isabel Praysler who has five children!

As I'm very found of children, when it's possible to have a numerous family it's a true happyness!

If it is true look like to me a madness, already a madness looked like to me the second one, but now the third one! :ohmy:

Laura already has had 2 Caesarean, this one would be the third one, and between childbirth and pregnancy, he has not stopped to pass not even the half year that is considered to be a minimum.

:ohmy: Oh my Good, Laura already has the second child!!!
:lol:Laura and Beltran don´t loose their time!!!

I am glad for the happy parents, but very they are not followed with the Caesarean one? good I suppose that they already are greater to know those things and the gynecologist of Laura has said it.

I can understand that somebody wants to have a big family and a lot of little ones running around, but come on... Would it be such a big difference if they wait just half a year longer? I don't think so. She had already enough luck with the 2nd baby, getting pregnant just 3 months after the birth of Luis was one big irresponsibility, as far as I'm concerned. Of course I wish them all the best, but still think it is too fast...

I have some trubble to think that they are acting without to think at the consequencies of a third pregnancy so hurry.

They are adults and we can imagine that they have taken the advice of the Laura's gynecologist.

May be it's very risquy but wait it'sz risqy too if you are more than a certain age, isen't it?

Paty said:
:lol:Laura and Beltran don´t loose their time!!!

My God, they don't ..

Back in the old days it was considered a woman's duty to have as many children as possible. Think of GD Konstantin Romanov and his wife- 9 children in 18 years? Queen Alexandra and Edward VII of England- 6 children in ten years-
Maybe the parents are older and want to have children as soon as possible to get their family under way.

Congraulations if she can handle one more! WheW!!!

Guys, let's have a charity event and raise funds to buy Laura and Beltrán a TV with a brand new home theather!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

linda85 said:
Back in the old days it was considered a woman's duty to have as many children as possible. Think of GD Konstantin Romanov and his wife- 9 children in 18 years? Queen Alexandra and Edward VII of England- 6 children in ten years-
Maybe the parents are older and want to have children as soon as possible to get their family under way.

They are still young, and besides the problem is not the number of children who have, but Laura has been submitted to two Caesarean ones in a little time. Letizia remained a pregnant woman after almost 9 months, and it seemed to many people to be prompt; some doctors commented that the minimum, between a Caesarean and a new pregnancy it must be 6 months. Laura in her second and third pregnancy has not pass 3.

linda85 said:

I think the difference was that they were dynasts. Edward was heir to the British throne, so he was obviously expected to have as many children as possible to secure the sucession. KR wasn't exactly a direct dynast, but his father had a large number of children, so there you go. Beltran isn't in line for any throne (with the exception of maybe the British throne, which he couldn't succeed to anyway, since he's Catholic and so far down he won't anyway, barring some wild, unforseen circumstances) so there shouldn't be such a big rush to have children.

Oh well, congrats to the couple anyway :)

http://www.lne.es/secciones/noticia.jsp?pNumEjemplar=1522&pIdSeccion=51&pIdNoticia=483667

Laura Ponte there takes with good humor her " pregnancy of paper "

All the mass media did to themselves in the last days of the news advanced by the magazine "Lecturas" on the third pregnancy of the Asturian model Laura Ponte, news that also gathered La Nueva España. Up to her mother-in-law, the infanta dona Pilar de Borbón, her brothers-in-law and other nearby relatives managed to express their happiness in declarations before the television cameras for the good new one. In the future there will be motives for it, but now not because the pregnancy is of paper.

Laura Ponte and her husband, Beltrán Gómez-Acebo de Borbón, took yesterday to laugh the advertisement of the arrival of their third baby. With the excellent humor that characterizes her, the model made clear to La Nueva España that for the present time she is not in condition of good hope and that, after two consecutive Caesarean ones, still she has foreseen to be late some time in give a brother to her two children, Luis and Laura, born on July 1, 2005 and 2006, respectively, in the clinic of Madrid of Our Lady of the Rosario. The daughter-in-law of the infanta dona Pilar indicated that many persons of her family environment had believed themselves it of her pregnancy " and it that a few days ago we were having dinner thereabouts and of partyng. They have had to of thinking that I am the unconscious one ", she commented.

Up to the brother-in-law of Laura, Jose Miguel Fernandez-Sastrón, husband of Simoneta Gómez-Acebo, managed to give for the news good, before the insistent questions of the journalists. " They plundered him unprepared and also he thought that another new nephew was coming in way ". " My gynaecologist must be hallucinating ", said Laura Ponte to La Nueva España to follow the joke. She assured that just in case, nevermore itshe will return to put on two united vests, in order that there are no puns with the belly. The model does not know wherefrom has departed the false news. " Maybe it has been someone for doing the joke ".

So she isn't pregnant at all? Better for her, after 2 ceaserian's. I'm sure the family will be a bit disapointed though :flowers:

A few hours after the rumors on a new pregnancy became, Laura Ponte reappeared and denied it: "It is not true [...] We do not have plans to increase the family. By medical prescription, I cannot have more children, since I have been submited to two cesareans".

Video from 20 Minutos:
Laura Ponte desmiente que esté embarazada - 20minutos.es

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom