King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 2: April 2006 - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From diez minutos

Pasarela Cibeles. Madrid Fashion Week

1. Maria Zurita with a friend in Agatha Ruiz de la Prada's parade
2. Laura Ponte with Martina Klein in the presentation of a mobile telephone
3. Simoneta Gómez Acebo, with Carolina Adriana Herrera in Miguel Palacio's parade

Loewe Fashion Show, as part of Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2007 on October 4

From getty

I wondered, does anybody have pictures and information on the Zurita-children? What do they do for a living, for example? They seem more private then the Gomez-Acebo's.

planetcher said:
Who's the lady next to Laura?

Martina Klein, the other model that is representing the cell phone.:)

...JuAnItA... said:
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=pre-SEEGER00124206.jpg

The boy isn't Simoneta's eldest son, is he?
If he isn't, is there any photo of him?

Thank you in advance :flowers:

Not, he is the second son of Simoneta, in this photo the 3 are. (from hola)
http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=File0092-20060618102946.jpg
The old son was not present at the wedding of his uncle because he was out of Spain studying.

Another thing. Has someone read some information about Laura Gómez Acebo baptism? Luis was baptized for these dates last year, and the same day was born that his sister.

Laura Ponte:)
sinttuloescaneado01pc4.jpg

source:semana

You can say as you want but Laura Ponte has an estupedous shape after only three months of her daughter's birth. She has always her so particular look!...Very fashion by comparaison to her friend the princess of Asturias....:lol: Joke !

Last edited:
Baptism of Laura Gómez-Acebo Ponte.

The baptism celebrated on October 20 in the Church of the College Santa Maria del Camino. The godfathers were Jacobo Ponte and Simoneta Gómez Acebo

From semana

Last edited:
Thanksss lula... The baby is very beautiful.

From hola

Last edited:
That an adorable little baby. Does anyone know if her 'big' brother was there? And were the King and Queen, or maybe the infantas or the principes of Asturias not there?

princess leonor said:
That an adorable little baby. Does anyone know if her 'big' brother was there? And were the King and Queen, or maybe the infantas or the principes of Asturias not there?

There is no Luis' photo, so I don´t know if he was or not.
None of the Borbón-Grecia came, the Princes and the Queen were in Oviedo in the Prizes Prince.

Thanks lula :flowers: . Laurita is very cute
Beltrán always looks very young

Thanks you very much. Laura is so cute!!!

Sorry but there were none from "royal" Borbons - Elena, Cristina&co.?

That same one I when seeing am thinking the photos that seemed me strange not to see anybody of the family of Infanta Pilar, to Cristina or Elena or Felipe? they have not gone any? :ermm:

monica said:
That same one I when seeing am thinking the photos that seemed me strange not to see anybody of the family of Infanta Pilar, to Cristina or Elena or Felipe? they have not gone any? :ermm:

If you remember the baptism of the second son of Bruno, it was only Iñaqui Urdangarín and because he was the godfather. So it is not so strange.;)

The baptism was the 20th the same day that the Prizes Princes of Asturias, evidently the Princes could not go. The Infanta Elena is not in the habit of coming to the baptisms of the children of her cousins. The Infanta Cristina went to Luis' baptism, but it seems that in this occasion not.

Infanta Pilar looks really amazing...I liked her outfit very much! I was flicking through Hola magazine today and saw the photos, and she just stood out amongst everyone else there. :)

The baby is so very sweet and I know that for whatever reason The Kings or Infantas weren't there, but it would have been nice to see them there :flowers:

thankssss lula for the video is fantastic.

adelaide said:
i imagine thet this shot are new ones! Laura Ponte is a very good model!

Yes, they are new, for the 20 Anniversary of the Elle magazine in Spain. In the article are some of the better Spanish models like Nieves Alvarez, Martina Klein, Eugenia Silva…
http://www.elle.orange.es/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom