King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 1: June 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is going to be called Luis because of the late Beltran´s father Luis Gómez-Acebo.

BeTRFán is also called Luis of second name. According to the father of Laura is possibly called Luis Felipe, if the Prince finally is his godfather. The son of Bruno is called Alejandro Juan, peculiarly Alejandro is also the second name of Bruno

Prince felipe is going to be the godfather of the little Luis (son of Laura y beltran).

http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/infanta_elena_beltran_gomez_acebo_388170.htm

The Duchess of Lugo, dressed in an informal way, with jeans, a blue t-shirt and a red hat in support to the candidacy of Madrid 2012, was very smiling after visiting the son of his cousin Betrán Gómez Acebo and Laura Ponte.

Doña Elena said that little Luis is 'very beautiful and cute’ and that the mother, Laura Ponte, is 'very well'.

From Terra:

Attachments

• 71f99e1a3a7efg.jpg
    71f99e1a3a7efg.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 489
Great news for a family that doesn't stop increasing!:eek:

I hope we can see little Luis and his pretty mummy soon.;)

Pics of Laura and her mother arriving to the clinic.

Attachments

• foto1_R2_2812.jpg
    foto1_R2_2812.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 474
  • foto2_R2_2812.jpg
    foto2_R2_2812.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 497
http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/html/av2390294.htm

The Princes of Asturias went yesterday to the Rosario clinic, to see the son their cousin Betrán Gómez Acebo and Laura Ponte. The couple was very smiling and arrived at the hospital in their own car, which was driven by Doña Letizia, in spite of her state of gestation. For this occasion, the princess chose a summer dress in the native style of Ibiza.

Last edited:
LAura Ponte pregnant on the cover of a magazine

Attachments

• jfgkjdf.jpg
    jfgkjdf.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,104
Elsa M. said:
http://actualidad.terra.es/articulo/html/av2390294.htm

The Princes of Asturias went yesterday to the Rosario clinic, to see the son their cousin Betrán Gómez Acebo and Laura Ponte. The couple was very smiling and arrived at the hospital in their own car, which was driven by Doña Letizia, in spite of her state of gestation. For this occasion, the princess chose a summer dress in the native style of Ibiza.

"native style of Ibiza"? How does it look like?
Can't wait for photos of them (and little Luis too)!:D

bigheadshirmp said:
Is Laura Ponte a really really well known model in Spain?

Yes, she is well known. Laura Ponte won the the first prize of the prestigious beauty contest 'Elite'. She has worked for Loewe, Valentino, Ferre, Lagerfeld, Blumarine, Exté, La Perla, Ralph Lauren and Christian Lacroix. And posed for prestigious photographers like Richard Avedon and Bruce Weber.

http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/pages/laura_ponte/index.shtml

Laura Ponte and little Luis already left the hospital. She confirmed that Prince Felipe will be the godfather of the baby.

Elsa M. said:
Laura Ponte and little Luis already left the hospital. She confirmed that Prince Felipe will be the godfather of the baby.

That's good! When?

...JuAnItA... said:
That's good! When?
This afternoon. She went out of the hospital alone... apparantly, Betrán is not very fond of journalists :rolleyes:

Elsa M. said:
This afternoon. She went out of the hospital alone... apparantly, Betrán is not very fond of journalists :rolleyes:

Do you have any pictures of that?

Caption:
Copyright Imagine 2005/ JG / KORPA 20009
MADRID, Spain 07/07/05
MODEL LAURA PONTE PRESENTED LEFT THE HOSPITAL WITH HER FIRST SON. SHE IS MARRIED WITH KING JUAN CARLOS NEPHEW BELTRAN GOMEZ ACEBO.

Attachments

• 7583753.jpg
    7583753.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 299
  • 453453.jpg
    453453.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 274
  • 45453.jpg
    45453.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 281
  • 86.jpg
    86.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 325
She looks a bit sad, isn't she? Why her husbent wasn't with her during the presentation of a baby? Pity, I can't find any photos of the Princes visiting Laura on Wednesday.

Hola also has an article about Laura leaving the hospital, but it's only available to subscriptors... http://www.hola.com/moda/modelos/2005/07/07/laura_ponte_bebe/

Anyway, I wonder how can these journalists say that Letizia was wearing a dress in the native style of Ibiza (that means they saw her) and then they don't take any photo :confused:

Maybe the people, who saw them were not journalists. It's interesting, why Letizia drive a car? Maybe Felipe was really sad after decision, that London will organize Olimpic Games and he drung a beer or two...:D

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Maybe Felipe was really sad after decision, that London will organize Olimpic Games and he drung a beer or two...:D
:D Now you made me imagine Felipe drinking bear directly from the bottle :D

Elsa M. said:
:D Now you made me imagine Felipe drinking bear directly from the bottle :D

:p Yeah... However, according to Actualidad Terra, they both seemed to be very happy and smiling, poor Felipe too.

i saw flashes from photographers when they live the clinic.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
She looks a bit sad, isn't she? Why her husbent wasn't with her during the presentation of a baby? Pity, I can't find any photos of the Princes visiting Laura on Wednesday.

Before signing here I went to Hola and I was thinking exactly the same. She looked sad when she entered the clinic with her mother and she left the clinic with same expression...

I hope we're imagining things...

Herebelow the text from Hola:

Visiblemente emocionada, la tímida Laura Ponte abandonó ayer el sanatorio Nuestra Señora del Rosario de Madrid, en el que, el pasado 1 de julio, dio a luz a su primer hijo, un hermoso niño al que han llamado Luis, como su abuelo paterno. Luciendo un ‘look’ de estilo étnico, la modelo, de 32 años, sostenía entre sus brazos al pequeño. Sin duda, esta gallega, que contrajo matrimonio con Beltrán Gómez-Acebo el pasado 18 de septiembre de 2004 en la Colegiata del Real sitio de San Ildefonso, en Segovia, vive uno de sus mejores momentos.

Muy contenta con el trato que ha recibido por parte de los médicos, la modelo habló con la prensa y comentó que su madre ha estado acompañándola en todo momento. Fue ella quien la acompañó a su llegada al hospital el pasado 1 de julio.

Visitas ilustres
El pequeño, que nació a las cinco y media de la tarde mediante cesárea, pesó cuatro kilos y medio y midió 55 centímetros. Desde su llegada, son muchos los familiares que han querido conocerle y felicitar a los orgullosos padres. De hecho, el pasado miércoles 6 de julio, fueron el príncipe don Felipe de Borbón y doña Letizia los que se acercaron hasta el sanatorio madrileño para dar la enhorabuena a la pareja. Y es que el Príncipe de Asturias será el padrino del bebé, mientras que una prima de la modelo ejercerá como madrina.
Los padres de Laura Ponte, Marcela Martínez Zapico y José Manuel Ponte Mittelbrun, y los tíos del recién nacido, Simoneta y Bruno Gómez-Acebo, fueron de los primeros en visitar a los nuevos papás.

Regards.

mtbcm said:
Here below the text from Hola
Thanks, mtbcm. I can see the article doesn't add anything to what we already know, besides that she was always accompained by her mother.
Wasn't there any photo of the Princes, from when they visited her?

No, Elsa.
I was looking forward for those pictures to. But the pictures - 3 - they posted were the same as posted by Meg and by tbhrc.
I will continue looking.

Regards.

LaChicaMadrilena said:

Laura is usually serious posing, except in the pics of her wedding where she looked very relaxed. I think that in spite of being model she is a bit shy and is not at ease with the press.

Is there a bigger pic of Bruno and Barbara at the pre-wedding dinner of Felipe and Letizia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom