King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 1: June 2005 - April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
Are Laura Ponte and Jaime de Marichalar friends?
I always see them at the Loewe catwalks together so I wonder

Jaime is a counselor of the company Loewe (who today belongs to the French group LVMH but wich is Spanish) and Laura goes several years being the advertising image of the company.

This weekend has been the baptism of the second son of Bruno Gómez Acebo and Barbara Cano, Guillermo.
For the present time there are no photos, but they have put images in Spanish Television.
The baptism was yesterday and Iñaki Urdangarín was the godfather, but he represented only. The godmother was the sister of Barbara.

lula said:
The baptism was yesterday and Iñaki Urdangarín was the godfather, but he represented only.
Don't the baptisms of Infanta Pilar's grandchildren usually took place at her home in Madrid?... Does it mean that this baptism was in Palma, this time (since Iñaki is already there)?

Elsa M. said:
Don't the baptisms of Infanta Pilar's grandchildren usually took place at her home in Madrid?... Does it mean that this baptism was in Palma, this time (since Iñaki is already there)?

The baptism was in a church of Madrid, and later the celebration in house of the Infanta Pilar. The baptism was on sunday and the photos of the family Urdangarín-Borbón were taken on saturday.;)
I hope that there are photos because they showed to the baby to the exit of the church.
The whole family of the Infanta Pilar came, included Alejandro (the brother of Guillermo) and Luis (the son of Beltrán). Also the Infanta Margarita came.
In this occasion the Princes did not come that if they came to Alejandro's baptism last year.

lula said:
The baptism was in a church of Madrid, and later the celebration in house of the Infanta Pilar. The baptism was on sunday and the photos of the family Urdangarín-Borbón were taken on saturday.
I see... He went to Palma on Saturday, then to Madrid on Sunday... and now he comes back to Palma again (if he doesn't go to Barcelona, before coming to Palma one more time...):eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom