King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, Current Events Part 22: April 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke! Protection of animal rights.... Yeah, whatever. Tell it to the king who obviously doesnt care. You know, the people need to just get on with it and abolish the monarchy. These people who are ruling dont care about anything else but themselves. Just my opinion.

King

Audience to Mr. Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, and Mr. Carlos Espinosa de los Monteros Bernaldo de Quiros, High Commissioner of the Government for the Spain Brand
La Zarzuela Palace. Madrid

Audiencia a D. José Manuel García-Margallo Marfil, Ministro de Asuntos Exteriores y de Cooperación, y D. Carlos Espinosa de los Monteros Bernaldo de Quirós, Alto Comisionado del Gobierno para la Marca España. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Off Topic Posts will be removed

Last edited:

Last edited:
King

Audience to the Board of Directors of the Spanish Atlantic Association

Audiencia a la Junta Directiva de la Asociación Atlántica Española. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Audience to the Board of Directors and Management Committee of Malaga´s Press

Audiencia al Consejo de Administración y Comité de Dirección de Prensa Malagueña. Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

King Juan Carlos of Spain Attends Audiences at Zarzuela Palace

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/5jl64--c-97/King+Juan+Carlos+Spain+Attends+Audiences+Zarzuela

Last edited:
His Majesty is not having a good year,however I'm happy that this was not a serious accident.

Yes he looks frail but many other royals have stumbled over a step, among them Queen Sofia at a State Dinner. At least there was a step that caused the stumble, I would be more worried if the King fell with no apparent reason.

All in all the indicents of the last months do give a bad picture, especially with the power of images, black eye, stumbling King, bloody nose.

Last edited:
Yes he looks frail but many other royals have stumbled over a step, among them Queen Sofia at a State Dinner. At least there was a step that caused the stumble, I would be more worried if the King fell with no apparent reason.

All in all the indicents of the last months do give a bad picture, especially with the power of images, black eye, stumbling King, bloody nose.

He's had a run of bad luck and accidents,I know the King broke his hip back in April but I was quite shocked at how frail he looked.

Statistically after a senior breaks a hip, 25 % die within a year and 25 % will Lise the ability to live independently do all things considered he's still ahead ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom