King Felipe and Queen Letizia, Current Events Part 1: June 2014 - November 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks more like an Egyptian Pharaoh than Lord Vader,the Daily Mail strikes again!

Do we know if the King and Queen will be carrying out anymore one day 'introduction' visits - they havnt done as many as the other new reigning couples did.

From what i can remember they havnt done - Sweden, Denmark, Norwary and the UK.
But they have done - Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, the Vatican and Morocco

Do we know if the King and Queen will be carrying out anymore one day 'introduction' visits - they havnt done as many as the other new reigning couples did.

From what i can remember they havnt done - Sweden, Denmark, Norwary and the UK.
But they have done - Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, the Vatican and Morocco

They may announce more later this year,I haven't seen any news of further planned visits of late.

The only trip confirmed in the state visit to France in March. They are also preparing other official visits but not countries no dates have been officially confirmed.

They have confirmed that Queen Letizia will make her first cooperation trip, replacing Queen Sofia, probably in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom