Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
There are a lot of tall blonde people in the Basque Country and Cataluña, besides Iñaki's mother is Belgian, Queen Sofia is of Danish/German descent, King JC has English Genes, so there's a lot of blonde/blue eyed people in that family:flowers:

Look, people...There is a lot of blond people in Spain, even in Andalucia where there is more dark people if you wants. My own great-grandpapa (who was my paternal granny's papa) was from Málaga, Andalucía, and had the blondest eyes you may imagine, and the bluest eyes you could ever see. All his children were beatiful, with green and blue and deep blue eyes. The reason is that ancient Celt-Iberic tribes had blonde, blue eyed people in them. All my Spaniards family is like my great-grandpapa (and there are not even related between them), and any of its members is dark. No one.

Besides, you may see a Spanish TV serie or movie and you will notice how a great quantity of blonde blue eyed people you'll see there. However, the most numerous people would show a dark red hair. Many, many Spaniards have redish hair...And no wonder these actors HAVE NOT ancestors among Queen Victoria's family! :ROFLMAO: .

This made me think about my other great-grandma. She came from Asturias with her mother (who was a single mother) and when they were in the sheep, an English couple wanted to "purchase" the baby (she was 1 years old) so blonde and blue eyed she was. They asked politely to her mother: "Is the baby English?". My great-great granny raised furious to his feet and shouted out: "She is Spaniard, and I'm proud of it? You, English, do you ever think that every peron in the heart with blonde hair should be English? In my country , we have lots of babies like my own! And I do not sell my Pepa to anyone. My baby is mine."

The same thing occurs when ome Europeans comes to Argentina...They are surprised when they see how much "white, blonde, blue and green eyed people " we have...And it's the same for Italy, where the other part of my family comes from. Even in Sicilia (Remember Frank Sinatra?) there is blue eyed people...And believe me: this has nothing to do with Queen Victoria's blood!

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Look, people...There is a lot of blond people in Spain, even in Andalucia where there is more dark people if you wants. Vanesa.

Thanks for the information. I think many people from other countries, for example, the US, think of Spaniards as dark-haired, dark-eyed people just like the typical Flamenco dancers. The same is true for the Scandinavian countries - there are a lot of blonde, blue-eyed people but there are also dark-haired, dark-eyed people.

Lucia Rose said:
WOW! I'm suprised Spaniards could be that fair with white blonde hair and blue almost voiolet eyes!I know they are white cuacasian Europeans way different from mestizo Mexicans,Puerot Ricans exc.

Well, Queen Sophia is from Danish/German and Russian descent, she doesn't have greek blood, though she was born in Greece. King JC is from English/French descent and Inaki Urdangarin's mother is Belgian...

Anyway in Spain there are many blond people, in Catalonia many people are blond and blue-eyed, especially in the Pyrinees.

Many people in Mexico, Puerto Rico and, as a rule, in south America are a mixture of Spaniards, Africans, and Assians, so they are not the typical caucasians.

XOOXXOOX

Last edited:
People no matter where they are from are more diverse than we would think. Spaniards are thought to be dark, Scandanavians are thought to be blond and blue-eyed, Mexicans are all thought of being Mestizos and so on... but these are just stereotypes.

Back to the topic: I think Irene looks beautiful and it was nice to see her playing with her mom in the park.

Last edited:
He was so adorable! In the first one he looks a lot like Miguel. Thanks crisiñaki.

crisiñaki said:
So true. Those are both great pics, but the look on Cristina's face is priceless. I wonder if Pablo got mad that he got his ball taken away.

Last edited by a moderator:
:flowers: Personally I love the first one, he looks so cute ,finally has his ball:wub:

paola0731 said:
:flowers: Personally I love the first one, he looks so cute ,finally has his ball:wub:

yeah, I think Pablo got a "Gollum moment" with that ball!:lol::lol::lol:
my preciouuuuuuuuuuuuuuus:lol::ROFLMAO:

Congratulations for posting this "champion" pic! I loved it...This little boy is really cute, and adding to this, he had a very intelligent expression in his face.

Vanesa.

Looks to the 2ste picture, Cristina must smile about her soon, and he must crying.... they looks like a usual human!!! it's nice to see that.:lol:

Irene is an adorable little girl! So angelic and just so cute! Bet she's spoiled and protected by not only her parents, but her big brothers too!

Irene was no doubt the most beautiful newborn baby I've ever seen ... Such a perfect baby .. :wub:

MissSaga said:
Irene was no doubt the most beautiful newborn baby I've ever seen ... Such a perfect baby .. :wub:
But she is not a newborn any longer! ;) She is already a big young lady with a character!:lol: Kids are growing so fast...

MissSaga said:
Oh yeah, sometimes you look at her and cannot believe how gorgeous she is!
The Urdangarin kids got the best genes of both sides of the family and wow, they are toooo beautiful:wub:

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/cris/00171093000013ln5.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/cris/00171093000013iz7cq2.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/cris/00171093000013hp3.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o39/dagmarnat/cris/00171093000013cs6.jpg

(ACTION)

Thanks Crisinaki, He's adorable when he is so little, and he has the nose from Queen Sofia, i think.

Last edited:
crisiñaki said:

Thanks so much crisinaki! Hopefully there will be more pictures of the boys at the Spanish Grand Prix on the 13th May. King Juan Carlos usually goes

crm2317 said:
Thanks so much crisinaki! Hopefully there will be more pictures of the boys at the Spanish Grand Prix on the 13th May. King Juan Carlos usually goes

I would like to see Irene running around in the pits while KJC and Iñaki chase her:lol::lol::lol::wub:

crisiñaki said:
I would like to see Irene running around in the pits while KJC and Iñaki chase her:lol::lol::lol::wub:

Yes that would be brilliant! I love watching the formula 1 but especially the spanish grand prix as we get to see more of the boys. Some girl power would be nice this year I think you'd agree?:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just to read that tha Queen, after to went at the Rubber Clinic, this morning to see her new grand duaghter, is going to Barecelone for the Miguel 's birthday.

What an extraordinary woman!

Last edited:
Wonderful pics of the kids, thanks a lot for posting!
It would have been great to see them all visiting the new baby, but that would maybe have been a
bit too much for Letizia and the baby ;) and it's of course Miguel's day..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom