Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So charming little baby girl. Too bad that in the first pic HOLA had used the photoshop... with not good taste for the mouth of Irene. It's allwauys the same too much!

Cute cute pics. I love what she was wearing! :wub:She would be cute in more ordinary clothes as well, overalls and so on, but in this dress she's really beautiful.:)

And I agree, Adelaide, on the first one she looks as if she had a lipstick:lol:

Thank you for the wonderful pics from HOLA, dear Mon :)

Irene is sooo cute and I believe Cristina is quite happy to dress her little girl in many nice skirts and dresses for girls, for so many years she was only able to buy clothes for boys, that's a real difference ..;) :)

How come we never see the Juan Carlos attend the birthdays of his Urdangarin grandchildren?

planetcher said:
How come we never see the Juan Carlos attend the birthdays of his Urdangarin grandchildren?

he never attends his grandchildren's birthdays:sad: I don't know why

Gosh, on the pic monica posted, Pablo looks so much older than usual.

Thanks sis for the scans, Irene is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful!:wub:
Cristina and Iñaki would have a field day when their children start dating, locking the doors, reinforcing security!:lol:

Does someone know if Irene (and the rest of the Urdangarin kids) are dressed by some brand? I know I´m not explaining myself very well... I mean if you know if it´s Prenatal, for example. Sorry if it sounds superficial but they dress sooooooo cute I´d love to know. Thanks in advance!

merce76 said:
Does someone know if Irene (and the rest of the Urdangarin kids) are dressed by some brand? I know I´m not explaining myself very well... I mean if you know if it´s Prenatal, for example. Sorry if it sounds superficial but they dress sooooooo cute I´d love to know. Thanks in advance!

Well, I've seen them wearing GAP, Burberry, Benetton and MarieChantal (I know 'cuz I have kids the same age and I buy them clothing in those stores and I've seen that outfits)

crisiñaki said:
Well, I've seen them wearing GAP, Burberry, Benetton and MarieChantal (I know 'cuz I have kids the same age and I buy them clothing in those stores and I've seen that outfits)

Thanks so much :flowers: . I don´t know why I pay attention to this silly things (like Irene´s dummies from Suavinex). Weird, I know :wacko:

WOW! I'm suprised Spaniards could be that fair with white blonde hair and blue almost voiolet eyes!I know they are white cuacasian Europeans way different from mestizo Mexicans,Puerot Ricans exc.

There are a lot of tall blonde people in the Basque Country and Cataluña, besides Iñaki's mother is Belgian, Queen Sofia is of Danish/German descent, King JC has English Genes, so there's a lot of blonde/blue eyed people in that family:flowers:

ya it's true, but I was wondering about Elena's kids, they don't have similar features, eventhough their mom was blonde when she was young, but I guess they look more like their dad.

crisiñaki said:
There are a lot of tall blonde people in the Basque Country and Cataluña, besides Iñaki's mother is Belgian, Queen Sofia is of Danish/German descent, King JC has English Genes, so there's a lot of blonde/blue eyed people in that family:flowers:
And not only there. I have a blonde, blue-eyed Spanish friend who's born and raised in Madrid, and so were her parents and grand parents. It's not at all weird. :lol:

There something about his eyes. There so deep and tranquil. The kid could be a little model.

ladejesus, just looking at your avator, you can see quite a resemblance between Leonor and Pablo in the last posted photo of him.

eireann said:
ladejesus, just looking at your avator, you can see quite a resemblance between Leonor and Pablo in the last posted photo of him.

You're right. I hadn't noticed that.:flowers: It's interesting because it's always said that Pablo looks like KJC, but to me Leonor doesn't really look like her grandfather yet she looks so similar to Pablo at least in that pic.

Yes...If you looks carefully their little faces is quite clear that Infanta leonor is very close to the Urdangarin's children. She is even a little similar to his cousin Irene.

In all cases, Pablo Nicolás Urdangarin is a very handsome boy, with a serious and intelligent little face and eyes. But all the Urdangarins are beatiful children, anyway.

Vanesa.:wub:

That picture is sooo funny. Irene is similar to Amalia and Ingrid in that she seems to have such an amazing little personality. :lol:

l!
she is the princess of urdangarin's family.
we will see her in mallorca this year?

Pablo always seems to have such a deep and meanigful look to him. He resembles the bourban side of his family i think

She was adorable in Mallorca but I would have loved to see her walking with the other children. She seems to resemble Miguel and has his mischevous side aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom