Juan Valentín,Pablo Nicolás,Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News Part 1: June '03-June '07

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miguel is grrrreat!!!! ;)

From Gamma, Grosby, Reuters, Sipa

Last edited by a moderator:
From Gamma, Getty, Reuters and Sipa

FROM CORBIS and EFE

Juan is very beautiful... and a serious little boy ;) . My "favourite" one is Miguel... he is soooo beautiful and funny!!!

From EFE and Corbis

...sOfIa.... said:
That's why he's my favourite! His 'scowl' makes me smile! :D
Exactly! Miguel is the most hilarious to me. I've never seen a cuter scowl. I think he's the bad boy of the family. He must give his parents a lot of trouble!
:)

Thanks to Alexandria the Supermod for posting this: (from vanparys media)
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=154522&d=1117839233

I think the "K" on his shirt must be for "King"! hehe! Miguel is not worried about the little matter of the Succession! He thinks he'd be better at the job than anyone else!;)

corbis

from lecturas...

CORBIS

more corbis

Anna and Mon, you're doing a wonderful job in this thread!
Love the pics, Juan is soooo beautiful and will be a very handsome man along with his brothers and cousins:)

nagore said:

Thanks for taking the time to scan in these pictures nagore! :)

Is it just me or is Froilan starting to look/remind others more of his father? As a baby and a toddler he really took after Elena, but as he's getting older, his face is getting longer and more rectangular like his father. There are still very distinctive physical features resembling Elena, but he is also taking on some of his father's physical features.

Thanks for the pics Nagore. The cousins are so cute together, especially Juan and Froilan. They're all going to be such heartbreakers when they grow up.

I agrre totaly, the ressemblance is very stuning !:)

Thank you monica. The pics of Juanito with the King are so precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom