The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 06:05 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Irene Urdangarín, News and Pictures Part 1: August 2005 - November 2006

Welcome to the thread dedicated to the daughter of Infanta Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín.
Irene was born on June 5th, 2005.

Here's the link to the birth thread:
Baby Girl for Cristina and Iñaki! Irene Urdangarín y de Borbón; June 5, 2005

Baptism thread:
Baptism of Irene Urdangarín; July 14, 2005

Old 08-06-2005, 06:53 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Here are the links to the photos taken on August 5th 2005.
(From the thread Summer 2005: Palma de Mallorca)

Posted by marezdote:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=255884&postcount=400
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=256043&postcount=414

Posted by Anna_R:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=255890&postcount=403

Posted by lula:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=256021&postcount=412
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=256028&postcount=413
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=256046&postcount=415

Posted by Larzen:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=256063&postcount=416

Posted by agm:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=256300&postcount=422

Old 11-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Gentry

She's a beauty, just like her father.
Old 11-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent

but Irene very cutie!

when i was born my family who looks like me? says its looks like my dad its exactly i look pictures album its past in my life and remind they wont forget it and i told my mom who that pictures? and my mom explain to me when i was born and raise.

Sara Boyce
Old 11-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Aristocracy

Cute

She is so cute, like her brothers, I think she is more Urdangarain that Borbon...
Old 11-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Aristocracy

I agree. She´s a truly beauty!!! And she´s dressed so girly cute!

Pics from SEMANA (November 7, 2005)

Any idea why she´s not wearing earrings?
Old 11-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Oh! These are wonderful. Thanks for scanning them, Anna! And here we can see her light eyes so well (I guess they're blue)!

Maybe Infanta Cristina is going to wait a few years to prick Irene's little ears... I mean, she's so little! It can certainly wait until she's grown-up.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Courtier

She looks a lot like her brothers!
Old 11-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
Oh! These are wonderful. Thanks for scanning them, Anna! And here we can see her light eyes so well (I guess they're blue)!

Maybe Infanta Cristina is going to wait a few years to prick Irene's little ears... I mean, she's so little! It can certainly wait until she's grown-up.
You´re welcome!!!
About the earrings I asked that because I´m Spanish and all newborn girls get their ears pricked as soon as they´re born. But Leonor de Borbón has no earring either. Thanks so much!
Old 11-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaraikko
You´re welcome!!!
About the earrings I asked that because I´m Spanish and all newborn girls get their ears pricked as soon as they´re born. But Leonor de Borbón has no earring either. Thanks so much!
Really?! It's so strange, I didn't hear about it! So our cute little Leonor will get her ears pricked soon? She is so small, and this "operation" is a bit painful! (I had my ears pricked when I was 10, and it wasn't really nice ).
Old 11-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Nobility

Thanks for the pics annaraikko!!! Irene is so cute and she has got beautifuls blue eyes!!:) :)
Old 11-09-2005, 12:40 PM
Courtier

Does anyone have another close-up of the little beauty?
I'd really looove to see another one!:)
Old 11-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Serene Highness

I think she will look after her mom. The second pic (scanned from Hola magazine) is Infanta Cristina about the same age as Irene is...
What do you think???, Cristina looks with Iñaki eyes.
Regards,
mtbcm :)
Old 11-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Courtier

Let´s face it!

Little Irene is in my opinion not at all a cutie! On the contrary she´s so far the most unattractive looking of all of Cristina´s children.
Her ears seem to become stick out. Her eyes are very small and on one photo she seems to be cross-eyed.
I know some babies change a lot while growing but compared with baby-photos of her brother´s she looks very different and not to her advantage.
Maybe someone can post some baby-photos of her brother´s at the same age (Miguel is in my opinion the most interesting and smart looking of the kids with his bright blue eyes and the "black look".)
I know some of you will blame me for not writing nice and cosie but that´s simply my opinion.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Aristocracy

You´re welcome again. I´ll have a look and see if I can find some more.
These ones are from LECTURAS, also on November 7

About earrings... Yes, we do this in Spain (weird, I know). I don´t think Leonor´s ears will be pierced if they haven´t been pierced already as they use to do that at the hospital, but who knows? :o . Anyway, Irene is such a cutie!!!!!!! I think she looks very much like her brother Juan.

From HOLA (I adore her outfit!)

And last, but not least , pics from SEMANA

Old 11-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Aristocracy

More from SEMANA

Old 11-09-2005, 01:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Really?! It's so strange, I didn't hear about it! So our cute little Leonor will get her ears pricked soon? She is so small, and this "operation" is a bit painful! (I had my ears pricked when I was 10, and it wasn't really nice ).
Well, here in Brazil it's like that as well. I left the maternity with my ears pierced.

The advantage of piercing the years so early is that the hole doesn't close with time. Many of my friends who pierced their years during their teenage years needed to do it again because the holes closed...
Old 11-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
Well, here in Brazil it's like that as well. I left the maternity with my ears pierced.

The advantage of piercing the years so early is that the hole doesn't close with time. Many of my friends who pierced their years during their teenage years needed to do it again because the holes closed...
In addition, it saves much pain to you. When you are a baby almost you do not find out to you, the skin is very soft and with a simple fine needle (of those of injections) they are possible to be done.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_R
the same here in Venezuela, I left the maternity with my ears pierced too, I think it's better that way

Closed Thread

Tags
irene urdangarín