The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Aristocracy

She looks really pretty in that picture.:)

Old 04-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Courtier

She has very pretty blue eyes that match her dress.

She reminds me of Juan in this picture when he was small.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:09 AM
Royal Highness

Poor Irene. This girl will never be able to date like a normal person. Three older brothers and a dad?! I can just imagine her first date. Poor guy . Reminds of Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg. :p
Old 05-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
Poor Irene. This girl will never be able to date like a normal person. Three older brothers and a dad?! I can just imagine her first date. Poor guy . Reminds of Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg. :p
Not to mention her uncle and grandfather: Kings!
But I think that she'll be so gorgeous the guys wouldn't mind to fight their way to be with her!
Old 05-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Royal Highness

from Semana :p
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Imagen.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	242760   Click image for larger version

Name:	Imagen 002.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	242761  
Old 05-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Heir Apparent

*drools*
Irene is such a cutie, many thanks for those scans mon!:)
Old 05-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Heir Presumptive

irene lok exactly like Iñaki.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 05-13-2006, 07:43 AM

Hello!!!

I´m glad to participate at the Royal forum!
Sincerely,
Mary

My favourite Royals are Irene Urdangarin and her brothers Juan, Pablo and Miguel
Old 05-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marypa06
I´m glad to participate at the Royal forum!
Welcome Mary! I love the Urdangarin family as well. The kids are adorable beyond words.:p
Old 05-13-2006, 08:07 AM

She is very cute, isn´t she? She will be very pretty. She reminds me of her brothers.

Thanks ladejesus!!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Commoner

I used to think that Irene wasn't as good-looking as her brothers, but she is really cute in the photographs that Monica has sent. Thanks for the pics, Monica.

Who is prettier: Leonor or Irene? I can't decide.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Both are very good looking and healthy girls but in my opinion Irene has a better facial structure thus she'll be more beautiful than Leonor (not that the little infanta isn't going to be gorgeous!)

I think that Irene will be prettiest of these two babies but to my I much also like the prime Victoria not because these two cousins are always due to compare. :)
Old 05-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaraikko
Any idea why she´s not wearing earrings?
My mother didn't want to pierce my ears. My father and she, thought that it was better that I'll decide if I wanted them pierced or not when I was more grown-up. When I was 15 I pierced my eras, but the earrings were not good and I got an infection there. It was awful...I never wore piercing earrings any more, and their wholes closed again. Now, I wear simple "clip-earrings" when I want something stylish...

Vanesa.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Nobility

i think leonor is going to be the most stunning of the two. irene has narrow, small, squinty eyes and a high forehead as opposed to the more classical features of leonor. but this is just my opinion, they're both pretty babies.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
Both are very good looking and healthy girls but in my opinion Irene has a better facial structure thus she'll be more beautiful than Leonor (not that the little infanta isn't going to be gorgeous!)
It's pur speculation, because, and i think you know that, the beauty of a face is making by a lot of things AND MEANLY BY THE EXPRESSION.

If you watch at Letizia who has a very beautiful face, it's not only because, as you say a good facial structure, that she quiet hasn't , but it's because she has an exceptionnal look, a fantastic smile and something very difficult to describe a way to catch the light.

The beauty is a whole of things, structure an expressivity. For Irene, you are totaly right, today she has a very good facial structure, quiet a sculpture; but you know that it's doesn't mean it will stay llike that; it's because it's seems to me a little bit irrelevant to say that she'll be more beautiful than Leonor.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Gentry

I think both Irene and Leonor are good looking in their own ways. I dont think its right to say who is prettier because they are innocent kids and that would not be fair for them. Beauty is in the eye on the beholder so maybe for you Leonor would be the prettier one but maybe for another person Irene would be the prettier than Leonor.( just my opinion).
Old 05-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Royal Highness

I think like your because there are people whom we can like more Irene and to others they will like leonor now they are two babies the time will tell you…

Irene has so many qualities to be so beautiful

Of all ways this discussion is a little ridiculous because each one we thought different and are two different ...
Old 05-16-2006, 05:37 AM
Aristocracy

I think that we are not fortune tellers and it wouldn't know to say who will be prettier, if Irene or Leonor, but why can be seen, Irene looks themselves much like his daddy and Leonor has much mixture of his daddy and mummy, but the glance and the mouth is of their mother and all we can see the result of those characteristics in Letizia. If of greater they follow with those similarities, I believe that Leonor has more tickets to be more attractive, although also will influence its body, I think that still, it isn't possible to known how they will be.

They are cute babies and I love them very much. The pretiest? I don't know and, it's important? . I think that the important thing is to be good babies, affectionate and loved.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:40 AM
Gentry

oh, Stefanie, hiow can u say she is unattractive?? she is adorable!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 07:12 AM
Nobility

Both are adorable and I think that both will have each one their charm I have a preference but I leave the principle which should not be compared the children but I understands you all

Tags
irene urdangarín