The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Royal Highness

Therefore there is of all types of you babies

Old 03-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
She looks much fuller than a couple of months ago. Still cute though.
I think that is because she's cozily accomodated in her pram.

Remember how Leonor seemed much fuller outside Ruber and how she was "slimmer" at the official pictures?

Old 03-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
I suppose. Although in some hispanic cultures it is the custom to have babies overly chubby. What about Spain?
Royal babies are usually chubby: Amalia, Alexia, Irene's brothers, etc; it's not only an Spanish tradition
Old 03-15-2006, 10:18 PM
Serene Highness

I think she is beautiful. Sometimes it is funny that the boys end up really cute and the girls end up kind of plain. You can tell this didn't happen here. I know it has history but I really don't like the name Irene, don't mean to offend anyone.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Nobility

She's a beautiful baby. I think she's prettier than Leonor.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebafan81
I know it has history but I really don't like the name Irene, don't mean to offend anyone.
I don't like the name Irene the way it is pronounced in English, but in Spanish it sounds very pretty, well at least I think so anyway:)
Old 03-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

I ADORE this name! It's my greatgrandmother's name!:)
And I don't think it's proper to compair both girls. Irene is 5 months older than Leo and looks very different. When you are a baby you are changing every week. It will be use compairing them when they are adults!:)

Old 03-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lise
She's a beautiful baby. I think she's prettier than Leonor.
How can you say that, if we haven't seen Leonor since her cristening?, otherwise, She could have changed a lot this months, so please, don't try to compare the two girls. Both are beautiful.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Royal Highness

My favorite one is Irene but does not mean that leonor be worse, sure that she is beautiful :p !!!!!!

I believe that all the babies are precious,Irene,Ingrid,Sverre,leonor,Alexia....... :p !!!!!!
Old 03-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

No, nonono, nonono ! only Leonor, hahahahaha!
Old 03-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Well Leonor and Irene both come from the same family, are blonde and blue-eyed and are both too cute for words, I can imagine the Borbon Siblings and Cousins of the future breaking hearts all along
Old 03-17-2006, 07:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Irene is the female version of the Urdangarins boys.. and she will certainly become a beautiful girl. I just cant resist her adorable eyes... they are so beautiful & clear.
I hope she can mingle more with Leonor, and perhaps with Victoria Federica, they formed a female tiny cute group, as with the boys...
Old 03-17-2006, 09:32 AM
Aristocracy

I think we have to wait to see both girls together in some summers in Mallorca with some years more to decide and to become one of them our favourite. Nowadays they are both beautiful babys.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent

the Borbon cousins will fill the pages of Hola and other magazines in the future, mark my words my dear fellow royal watchers
Old 03-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
the Borbon cousins will fill the pages of Hola and other magazines in the future, mark my words my dear fellow royal watchers
Yeah, it will be a real Borbon army! Just imagine: the Kings have already 7 grandchildren and Letizia and Felipe will have at least two babies more (I think so:)) so we will really have somebody to talk about!

Old 03-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaChicaMadrilena
Yeah, it will be a real Borbon army! Just imagine: the Kings have already 7 grandchildren and Letizia and Felipe will have at least two babies more (I think so:)) so we will really have somebody to talk about!
And if those will be as cute as the current ones imagine the field day the "prensa del corazon" will have
Old 03-17-2006, 08:40 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Irene Urdangarin is a really beatiful girl. I'm amazed by the beauty of the King's Grandchildren. They are , really "the diamond of the crown"! :)

Vanesa.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Royal Highness

it captures of tv

http://img97.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cap785pq4cv.jpg
Old 04-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Awww, how cute!:o

Old 04-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Nobility

Irene is an adorable baby,she has a beautiful eyes but i have an intuition and i think Leonor will be more handsome than Irene in any case they are really beautiful!!!!!

Tags
irene urdangarín