The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Nobility

Dona Pilar 70th Birthday!!! She is sister to King Juan Carlos of Spain. She is elegant and dress is pereceft!!! Thanks you all photos!! She see out love royal family and happy!!!

Old 08-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secci...=1155902467707

Doña Pilar sails to the past

The Infant visited yesterday in the wharf of the Golondrinas ´Giralda´, the last sailboat of her father, Don Juan de Borbón

She grew loving the sea because good part of her infantile vacations close by passed them following the nautical competitions. With the passage of the years, her liking by the Mediterranean has been increasing creating bonds ether to us with her family. Infanta Pilar did not want to lack to the appointment with the Trophy Admiral Conde of Barcelona and yesterday, with the exit of the participant boats, she took a walk by the wharf of the Golondrinas to stop with special attention in the Giralda, the one that outside the last sailboat of her father, Don Juan de Borbón.

Adorned with simple trousers white color and a t-shirt, the Duchess of Badajoz arrived last the twelve from the noon at pantalán. A surprising vitality, “I end to turn 70 years”, openly confessed to Jose Ramon Bono, Founding Patrono and public relations of the Hispania Foundation, organizer of the event, Doña Pilar crossed calm the facilities that lodge the Trophy. “I come to buy a few poles for my family. Always they are successful, are a good gift”, said to NEWSPAPER of MAJORCA.

Refugee already some weeks ago in the house that she has in Sun of Majorca, infanta Pilar assured to this newspaper to be spending a summer fantastic. “I have to all my grandsons in house and it is always a joy to see them grow happy”.

The Duchess of Badajoz chatted animatedly with some of the workers in charge of the organization of the regata and she was interested in the crew of the Giralda, a boat that brings very good memories to her. “No longer I am about embarking to me”, joked with Galician Eduardo, lieutenant commander of the historical yacht.

Before acquiring some articles with the seal of the competition, the sister of the King showed her original purse the presents. In itreproduced, on the one hand, a black and white photography in of the day of his wedding with Luis Gomez Acebo - passed away in March of 1991 - and by the other, one amused familiar stamp in company of her husband and her five children, Simoneta, Juan Filiberto, Bruno Alejandro, Beltrán Luis and Fernando.

After spending several minutes in the store where she took control of around thirty t-shirts of different colors and with three belts, Doña Pilar left of the wharf the Golondrinas. “The only one which it has remained without gift has been the little Laura, is no clothes for a baby”, declared. “But the organization has taken good note and next year we will bring smaller statures”, added Bono.

The Infanta has seven grandsons. Luis (15 years), Pablo (11) and Maria de las Mercedes (6), fruit of the union of Simoneta with Jose Maria Fernandez Sastrón; Alejandro (2) and Guillermo (1), children of Bruno and Barbara Cano; and Luis (1) and new born Laura, little of Beltrán and the model Laura Ponte. The family could increase shortly because she hopes that Fernando, the smaller son of Doña Pilar, married from 2004 with Mónica Fernan Luque, soon animates himself to take the step.

Old 08-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you very much lula by the information, the photos of the purses are very original.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Old photos from cover

Old 08-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

More from cover

Old 08-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Royal Highness

I love this photo http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?i...aeoe76tvp4.jpg is very likeable !!!!!!
Thanksss lula for the photos !!!!!!

Infanta Pilar es very beautiful in this pinc http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ahcfanxei2.jpg
Old 08-21-2006, 04:05 AM
Imperial Majesty

From brunopress

Old 08-21-2006, 06:46 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

This must be some kind of fever, among the ladies of the SRF... all them (except Letizia) seem to have bags with the face of their children/husbands printed on it!...
Old 08-21-2006, 06:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M.
This must be some kind of fever, among the ladies of the SRF... all them (except Letizia) seem to have bags with the face of their children/husbands printed on it!...
It was a fever of 3 o 4 years ago , because of it Letizia does not have it . I believe that the Infanta Cristian only has the photo of Juan and Pablo in her handbag .
Old 08-21-2006, 12:56 PM
Royal Highness

film magic

picturedesk

Old 09-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Royal Highness

cover

Old 09-12-2006, 07:47 PM

Wao! Incredible..this i the fist time i see both of the Duchess with tiaras! Infanta pilar's tiara looks great! Any full tiara picture and/or description?Also Infanta Margarita's tiara looks nice but less flamboyant..any new pics or information? Thanks!
Old 09-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

A curious image of the Infanta Margarita buying in the butcher's shop

From semana

Old 09-16-2006, 10:57 AM
Royal Highness

thanks lula for this photo the truth that is peculiar and is not a usual photo but the Infants are very natural for everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica821
thanks lula for this photo the truth that is peculiar and is not a usual photo but the Infants are very natural for everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it is a curious photo, the sisters of the King take a discreet enough and normal life. I imagine that the Infanta was accompanied by someone, though it does not appear in the photo, but she is of admiring like she takes a normal enough life in spite of her blindness.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula
Yes, it is a curious photo, the sisters of the King take a discreet enough and normal life.
Yeah, well, I knew they were very discreat and carried a low profile life, but I could never imagine they would also go to the grocery's or to the butcher's shop!...
This is a good lesson to all those "celebrity-like" people, who walk down the street surrounded by bodyguards and refuse to attend an event, unless there a VIP area...
Old 09-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Nobility

First old photo cover: Photo on Carlos Zurita (husband to Princess Margarita),Princess Margarita of Bourbon hold with his aunt Maria Christina born 1911-1996,She was sister to Don juan Bourbon. Aunt Maria Christina was aunt to Margarita och Maria del Pilar. She was sister-in-law to Maria de las Mercedes born 1910-2000,mother to King ´Juan Carlos,Margarita,Maria del Pilar. Maria De las Mercedes married with Don Juan death 1993,he was brother to Maria Christina born 1911-1996. She was much guest with royal family of spain.

Two old photo from Cover: Two red photo on ladies: Maria Del Pilar hold with his aunt Maria de la Esperanza born 1914-2005. She was last year photo 2003 or 2004. She was aunt to King Juan Carlos and Margarita,Maria. She was sister to Maria de las Mercedes born 1910-2000,mother to King juan Carlos,Margarita,Maria. Countess of Barcelona 1910-200 sister to Maria Esperanza.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:16 AM
Heir Apparent

The car of Infant Pilar was robbed of a factory of Madrid

The armored car of infant Pilar de Borbón and Borbón was the past robbed Friday of a factory of the Madrilenian locality of Alconbendas, according to informs the local section into the newspaper “the World”
According to this newspaper, the Police thinks that the vehicle was removed by a band of delinquents of Countries of the East

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/1530...infanta/pilar/
Old 09-17-2006, 08:23 AM
Royal Highness

Go that misfortune would take the Infanta Pilar
Old 09-17-2006, 10:21 AM
Royal Highness

They couldn't choose the car of someone else! What were they thinking? Rob the car of the King's sister! I hate this king of things!
BTW, do the police know where is the car?

Thanks in advance

Tags
infanta margarita, infanta pilar, margarita (1939 - ), pilar