Infantas Pilar and Margarita, Current Events Part Part 1: May 2004 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems to really have an active and full life.

Indeed she does,its quite rare to see her out and about without her husband,Don Carlos Zurita.

Infanta Margarita is one of my favourite Spanish Royals.

Indeed she does,its quite rare to see her out and about without her husband,Don Carlos Zurita.

Infanta Margarita is one of my favourite Spanish Royals.

She is a favorite of mine too.

Lets hope she doesn't have to spend too long in hospital.

So the Infanta is still in hospital,hope its not too serious.

Glad to see that the Infanta has left hospital.

Infanta Pilar de Borbon during the London 2012 Olympic Games opening ceremony at Spanish Olympic Committee headquarters in Madrid

ANP Foto

Infanta Pilar de Borbon attended the funeral of Alicia Moreno de Borbon's husband, Jose Hernandez Eraso at Espiritu Santo Church on July 18, 2012 in Madrid.
- The Picture

Infanta Pilar de Borbon attended the funeral of Alicia Moreno de Borbon's husband, Jose Hernandez Eraso at Espiritu Santo Church on July 18, 2012 in Madrid.
- The Picture

I maybe mistaken but isn't Alicia Moreno de Borbon the daughter of Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and a cousin of Infanta Pilar's?

I maybe mistaken but isn't Alicia Moreno de Borbon the daughter of Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and a cousin of Infanta Pilar's?
Alicia Moreno is indeed the eldest daughter of Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and Inigo Moreno y Artega, Marques de Laula. Teresa was of course the daughter of Infanta Alicia and Infante Alfonso, the Duke and Duchess of Calabria. Alicia Moreno and Jose Luis Hernandez y Eraso, had two children together - twins Inigo and Alejandra (born November 2000).

Alicia Moreno and Infanta Pilar are indeed cousins; they are related through several lines. Among their close common ancestors are:
- Alfonso XII of Spain (Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies's paternal side):
Alfonso XII -> Alfonso XIII of Spain -> Infante Juan, Count of Barcelona -> Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz
Alfonso XII -> Infanta Maria de las Mercedes -> Infante Alfonso, Duke of Calabria -> Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies -> Alicia Moreno y de Borbon

- Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies's paternal side):
Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies -> Infante Alfonso, Duke of Calabria -> Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies -> Alicia Moreno y de Borbon
Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies -> Princess Maria Mercedes of Bourbon-Two Sicilies -> Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz

- Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies (Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies's maternal side):
Ferdinand II -> Princess Maria Pia -> Elias, Duke of Parma -> Princess Alicia of Bourbon-Parma -> Princess Teresa of Bourbon-Two Sicilies -> Alicia Moreno y de Borbon
Ferdinand II -> Prince Alfonso, Count of Caserta -> Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies -> Princess Maria Mercedes -> Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz

Last edited:
Infanta Pilar,her daughter Doña Simoneta Gómez-Acebo and brother inlaw,Don Carlos Zurita duke of Soria attend the funedral of Alicia Moreno de Borbon's husband, Jose Hernandez Eraso at Espiritu Santo Church on July 18, 2012 in Madrid.

imgbox - fast, simple image host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom