Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 3: August - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.elconfidencial.com/elconfidente/indice.asp?id=2126&edicion=05/12/2006

Faustino Martínez García is the author of the cradle song specially composed for little Leonor. The song was ordered by the City Hall of Ribadesella, as an institutional gift to Doña Letizia, Prince Felipe and the first-born of both. Faustino tells that, in the official presentation, the grandmother of Doña Letizia cried when she heard it. The cradle song augurs fierceness, tranquillity and protection to the heiress to the throne, through natural and religious elements: the waters of the Sella river, the cave of Tito Bustillo or the defense of the Virgin de Guia. The music is impregnated with tenderness and mixes Asturian resonances with Havanan influences.

Here's the lirics of the song:
NANA PARA UNA NIÑA, NANA PARA UNA REINA
(by Faustino Martínez García)

¡Que tien sueñín, la mio neña quier dormir, despacin nun faigais ruidu, gaviotines de la mar que glayiais xuntu al Ríu!
Va dormir en el regazu de su madre, la mio reina, van cantai los marineros habaneres pa que duerma.
¡Que sueñín tien la mio neña!. Voy dormila entre besinos que la arrullen caracolas, que la arrullen caracolas de la mar y paxarinos!. Y cuando venga to padre va traete cascarines pa facete una corona, pa facete una corona de coral y llamparines.
Esos güeyinos que tienes van a ser la lluz pa´l mundu cuando seas más mocina, cuando seas más mocina va miralos el mundu.
¡Ay, fía mía del alma, ahora yes muy pequeñina, pero tu vas a ser grande, Princesa de mi Tierrina!. Pero tu vas a ser grande, Princesa de mi Tierrina.
¡Voy baxate de Sardeu y llevate a Ribasella y enseñate les montañes de mi Asturias, la mio Tierra, la bravura de los ríos de mi Asturias, la tu Tierra!. ¡Ay fía mía del alma, vas tenela, como el Sella!
Van traete los neninos de la playa Ribasella pa facete una cunina, pa facete una cunina y que duermas tú en ella, dornadina vigarinos, caracolas y arancinos y va arrullate en la cuna, y va arrullate en la cuna, el silenciu de la Cueva. Y va arrullate en la cuna, y va arrullate en la cuna La Virxen de Guía.

This news is a bit strange, the cradle song already they composed it many months ago, I do not deal because they speak about it now (But it is El Confidencial, so always it is necessary to wait for strange things).:wacko:

They speak also that the choir that has composed it will sing it to the girl when they visit Asturias. Paradoxical, we have seen before Christian in Australia, that to Leonor in Asturias :bang: . Probably now that already knows that the baby is a girl, prepare some trip with more tranquility.;)

Of course i don´t share your opinions, the crash is a rather funny way of saying " i don´t agree", at least for me, and i used it because you involved "all of us spanish-speakers". Yes, i understand the importance that the SRF can have for spanish leaving in Arg. or spanish descendants, but unless you are a royalty follower, people don´t even know the name of the Infanta.

I'm not quiet agree about the fame of the little Infantita because even if the Princes don't want that newspapers are speaking all days long abour their baby girl, a lot of important articles had writen on her because her evantual statut of futur heir of the Crown Prince and because the change of the spanish constitution about the succession Laws of the king is a topic which interset more than tghe royalty follower.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
lula said:
This news is a bit strange, the cradle song already they composed it many months ago, I do not deal because they speak about it now (But it is El Confidencial, so always it is necessary to wait for strange things).:wacko:
That's what I said to my buttons... these guys of Elconfidencial are really weird people! :lol:

They speak also that the choir that has composed it will sing it to the girl when they visit Asturias. Paradoxical, we have seen before Christian in Australia, that to Leonor in Asturias :bang: .
We'll have to wait, ma chère!:flowers:

I'm not quiet agree about the fame of the little Infantita because even if the Princes don't want that newspapers are speaking all days long abour their baby girl, a lot of important articles had writen on her because her evantual statut of futur heir of the Crown Prince and because the change of the spanish constitution about the succession Laws of the king is a topic which interset more than tghe royalty follower.:flowers:[/quote]
I think we speak of two different things Adelaide, my answer was to a post about the importance of the Infanta to all spanish-speakers,in my opinion as a royal figure she´s only important for Spain. As regards the other topic i think the parents have the right to expose her daughter or not.

Elsa M. said:
We'll have to wait, ma chère!:flowers:

Yes, it will be necessary to wait. Next year they are fulfilled 30 years, of the appointment of the Prince Felipe as Prince of Asturias, maybe they will prepare something by then.;)

:rolleyes: I would like to know how is going to be the Princes of Asturias Christmas Card. Oh my God maybe a new pic of Leonor with her parents.:wub: SO CUTE.:lol: :flowers: :)

catango said:
:rolleyes: I would like to know how is going to be the Princes of Asturias Christmas Card. Oh my God maybe a new pic of Leonor with her parents.:wub: SO CUTE.:lol: :flowers: :)
I'm waiting for it as well, but I fear it will be the one taken the same day as those from Leo's birthday. I'm sure the pose would be different and the pic beautiful as always, but nevertheless Leonor has surely changed a lot and grown, the same as her little sister inside mummy's belly.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
I'm waiting for it as well, but I fear it will be the one taken the same day as those from Leo's birthday. I'm sure the pose would be different and the pic beautiful as always, but nevertheless Leonor has surely changed a lot and grown, the same as her little sister inside mummy's belly.

Dearest LCM, I like you you are so sentimental :heart:

But for the Leonor's sister you know better than us how you cave have a very sympathetic shot of her:lol: :innocent:

I fear that your ate right for Leonord and you are the possibilty either to think thaton the New Year card Leonor shall be yet more beautiful than these of her bithday :wub: or :idea: make a photoshop with the " Menines" of Valasquez and dream until the next one:p

Well most likely they will choose a photo taken in her birthday, IMO they don't like to show Leonor to mucht and they will keep on doing it!

when will they release the Christmas card?

LadyK said:
when will they release the Christmas card?

very good question,:flowers: I think the next week

On the Christmas Cards.

It seems that the card of the Kings was done the day of Leonor's birthday, because it was the day that all the children coincided in Madrid. The photos always are done by enough precedence by a very simple question. The cards that show the week of Christmas, are the same that they send, and if they have to prepare, sign and send hundreds or thousands of postcards it has to be done with time.

I only hope we will see a true Christmas card, not a photoshopped one :whistling:

Danielane said:
I only hope we will see a true Christmas card, not a photoshopped one :whistling:

I totally agree with you :flowers:

Danielane said:
The pic of the Princes with their girl(s) will surely be a "normal" one, it's not a big problem to dress Leonor in the nice dress and then ask somebody to take a photo. With the Kings it can be a problem, I deeply hope they will want to make it up after last year's scandal with that awfully photoshopped picture. During last weeks the only opportunity (well, at least that we know about) to gather all grandkids was Leonor's birthday, so maybe a beautiful christmas card is already done:wub:

http://www.abc.es/20061217/sociedad-sociedad/leonor-muneca-real_200612170239.html

Leonor, a very royal doll

These Chritsmas she can turn into the queen ... of the shop windows. It is a question of a doll that is called Leonor, which dresses as the Infanta of Spain and which there guards the valuable one seemed with the daughter of the Princes of Asturias, though the manufacturers, the from Alicante company Berenguer España, highlight that they do not try to reproduce the most famous baby of the country and that everything obeys "coincidences".

The doll shines already in the shop windows of the shops of toys with a " very good " acceptance, up to the point of which some establishments have exhausted the first remittance of "leonores" in only two weeks. Announced as " a very royal doll ", this Leonor of toy " is of rubber and silicona ". " She comes with the newborn child's closed eyes, night's sleep, like when she went out of the clinic Ruber it does little more than one year. She brings jersey of point and the same white skirt. It weighs approximately two kilos and a half and four types are sold, changing only the clothes; even there is a model who comes in bathrobe ", makes clear Jose Antonio Ruiz, owner of " Mom Duck ", in Dos Hermanas (Seville), one of the establishments in which it is possible to acquire the doll.

The price is 65,95 Euros - approximately six Euros less if only it is decked with body and gorrito-. " It enters the canon of dolls of high place I boast for exclusivity and because it is constructed by materials of the first quality. In this case, it neither cries nor moves because generally there is preferred that the babies play with theirimagination, since they are in the habit of getting tired before if the doll does something of way repeated ", Ruiz appears. But not only in the toy stores they find products that evoke the Heiress of the Spanish Throne. For those that want to take to their to house a reply that reproduces the exact features of the Infanta Leonor, Internet offers limited editions, from 29,90 Euros, out of Spain, especially in Germany, for all the tastes: adorned of baptism, covered with gorritos to stripes accompanied of felt and with certificate of genuineness in some cases. But, it yes, it is a market to the margin of the ordinary conduits and it is necessary to bid for her in the portals of auctions, like eBay, where they are offered " Princesses Leonor " of production artesana.

A particular seller was explaining only a few days ago in the portal eBay Spain that his model - conceived according to a mold of 2006 of Berenguer - had been made by a weight and " almost real " tact thanks to the material of vinyl " with silicona injected " employee of her arms and legs. A hyperrealistic doll that reaches a price of two hundred Euros.

If the name of Leonor for a doll which has ( or want to have) the same features than a Little Infanta of Spain is a good argument to sell, what can to wait for the futur!!!!

Sorry, but IMO this doll looks nothing like Leonor.

I have to agree with RachelD, the doll doesn't have the remotest resemblance to Leonor, imo.

All I can say is "Oh hell no!" That doll looks nothing like the Infanta. It's an insult to me that they would even try to pass it off as her. Jeez...

Just love this card. This little girl is so cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom