The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 04:58 PM

Donde están las fotografías?!?!?!?!?

Where's the pictures??!?!?!?!

Old 11-23-2006, 09:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's a pitty that we cannot see Leonor more often and enjoying some normal days with their parents in the streets of Madrid! Sometimes it would be good for the little one to go out of the Palace! Life is out of the Palace not inside

Old 11-23-2006, 09:51 AM
Aristocracy

I do not understand to some people in their persistence in seeing the princes in the street. Always the same complaining everything.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm not complaining!!!! To me is quite obvious that they don't want to take litlle Leonor out of the Palace! And please don't talk about Mallorca again!
Old 11-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
I'm not complaining!!!! To me is quite obvious that they don't want to take litlle Leonor out of the Palace! And please don't talk about Mallorca again!
Your you do not know what the girl goes out of Palace, that the press does not obtain the images it does not mean that the girl does not go out.

For the place where they live, for their type of life, for the type of city that is Madrid, for safety motives ... it is very strange that the press manages to catch the Princes in Madrid. The Princes go out to the cinema, to have dinner and visit the family of the Princess and the friends, and the press almost never obtains images.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:52 AM
Heir Apparent

When the Princes of Asturias will decide they can show their little girl to public, they will undoubtedly do so.
Meanwhile, there is no point wondering why we don't see more pictures of Infanta Leonor. The Princes of Asturias are free to decide what is the best for their daughter - have a quiet life inside the palace (or out of the camera's way) or in the spotlight.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 11-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

One more time, i's obvious that the Princes of Asturias don't want to have private life gaved as a bone to gnaw by all this spanish and foreign yellow press. It's a very legitimate right.

The Princes of Orange had succes to negociate their family peace against some photosessions except this ones, you can't see W.A doing shopping at the butcher with his daughters or Maxima playing in the garden with Amalia or Alexia.

Why do you want that the Princes of Asturias are changing their habits of descret private life because Leonor.

When you see the way of the photographs to shot the Letizia's belly during the official Hearings, you can understand that they don't want to see more broken the respect of their private life that they are keeping as a first necessity.

As Lula said the Princes are going to diner at friends' houses ( we know sometime with Leonor),or to see movies and so on and we don't have pics.

It's normal, they aren't beasts of zoo. If I remember well, the last year, a lucky shooter had took some pics of the Princes and Leonor at the exit of the dentist!
Old 11-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Aristocracy

I am not going to say Mallorca to you; but that the princes do with their daughter which seems better. And another thing that you do not see her in the photos does not mean that the girl does not leave palace; you are not going to try that they call to the journalists so that you see photos of the girl. And I continue thinking the same; you always complain to the same; I do not understand your persistence in that the princes teach to their daughter.

And I feel it if I offend to you; but it is what I think.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Courtier

Question

They really seem to hide away from the press.
I wonder when and where they take Leonor out???
After the birth we saw Leonor out with her parents for shopping.
But since then???
Well, we saw her in Mallorca during the vacations.. but we never see her outside the palace in Madrid?
Do they always hide her in the palace?
This isn't meant critical or rushing.
I just asked me that question.
Can anyone answer it?
Old 11-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Serene Highness

Of course they don't hide her in the palace the whole time. I believe they visit friends all the time accompanied by little Leonor. And also family, they went to Asturias 2 to visit Letizia's grandmother and also visited Letizia's sister for Carla's birthday. But of course the press is not there all the time. ANd that's for the best as well. I think it's good they can do things all 3 together without it being all over the news and in the newspapers the next day.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
One more time, i's obvious that the Princes of Asturias don't want to have private life gaved as a bone to gnaw by all this spanish and foreign yellow press. It's a very legitimate right.

The Princes of Orange had succes to negociate their family peace against some photosessions except this ones, you can't see W.A doing shopping at the butcher with his daughters or Maxima playing in the garden with Amalia or Alexia.

Why do you want that the Princes of Asturias are changing their habits of descret private life because Leonor.

When you see the way of the photographs to shot the Letizia's belly during the official Hearings, you can understand that they don't want to see more broken the respect of their private life that they are keeping as a first necessity.

As Lula said the Princes are going to diner at friends' houses ( we know sometime with Leonor),or to see movies and so on and we don't have pics.

It's normal, they aren't beasts of zoo. If I remember well, the last year, a lucky shooter had took some pics of the Princes and Leonor at the exit of the dentist!
I agree with you.
CRIS, I love your avatar
Old 11-23-2006, 01:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

I believe that the people still do not have anything very clear. The Princes do not live in the city of Madrid. The Palace is to several kilometres of the city, therefore unless they go to an official act, to a restaurant, to the cinema, to the theatre or to something like that, the Princes do not go to the center of Madrid. Therefore, there does not make any sense that they take to the girl to Madrid. A thing is the city of Madrid, and different all the neighborhoods, urbanizations and villages that exist around. Many of their friends and relatives live in these zones, which normally are deprived and to which the press does not have access.
Evidently the Princes are not going to announce whenever they go to the city, or whenever they go to a place in order that the press this one there.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:30 PM
Moderator Emeritus

I agree with Lula and Adelaide

Does we really need a reality show of Infanta Leonor´s life?
Old 11-23-2006, 02:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redferns
I agree with you.
CRIS, I love your avatar
thank you
Yes, it is so cute as father and daughter watch themselves.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:50 PM
Courtier

According to an article in El Mundo some time ago, it was mentioned that they always take Leonor with them when they visit friends and that they don't take a nanny. I also remember from Beatriz Cortazar that Leonor went to the birthday party of her cousin Carla at her grandma's house and the press missed her because she was not with her parents. In other words, just because we don't see pictures it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. We also don't see a lot of Haakon and Mette-Marit and Philippe and Mathilde's children, so I don't understand why Felipe and Letizia are being singled out. The Norwegians and the Belgians don't seem to have a problem with it. I remember when F & L when out with the Bulgarian princes and they were hounded by the press and people, can you imagine if they take Leonor out at say Parque del Retiro? They want to protect her and as her parents they have the right to do so the best way they know how.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
According to an article in El Mundo some time ago, it was mentioned that they always take Leonor with them when they visit friends and that they don't take a nanny. I also remember from Beatriz Cortazar that Leonor went to the birthday party of her cousin Carla at her grandma's house and the press missed her because she was not with her parents. In other words, just because we don't see pictures it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. We also don't see a lot of Haakon and Mette-Marit and Philippe and Mathilde's children, so I don't understand why Felipe and Letizia are being singled out. The Norwegians and the Belgians don't seem to have a problem with it. I remember when F & L when out with the Bulgarian princes and they were hounded by the press and people, can you imagine if they take Leonor out at say Parque del Retiro? They want to protect her and as her parents they have the right to do so the best way they know how.
As we see, for instance, what the press is doing when they want to shot the little Carla at the exit of school or what they are doing with the children of the Infanta Elena we can understand that the Princes don't want to show her daughter with a leash around the neck doing her first walks.

I'm very fond of Froilan and Victoria Frederica who since their very young age are sticking their tongue to the photographs-vultures, it's very funy but I don't thing it's good for them to be the bird of prey of professional whithout ethic.

In the Infantita's case why is not impossible to admit that the Princes want to protect her against a press unscrupulous. They don't respect the elementary rules of the private integrety to make money. I undestand the legimate right of the Princes - who are in professional field subject of pic's merchandises- to want to keep their private life ( theirs and these of their little girl) far away of a journalists who don't have any deontologic rules.

As tis situation is not going to change ( I fear the contrary in bad sens) I find that the Princes's attitude is the best one for their little girl ( They don't need to make the promotion of their last movie !)
Old 11-24-2006, 05:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think if they really want to take photos of little Leonor they will!!! They know where they live and jornalists are very presistent and they can be there all day expecting a photo! So I think that every time little Leonor goes out of the Palace jornalists can take photos if they want to! I think she really doesn't go out to mucht and I don't agree with that! Princess Letizia should do whatever she wants to protect her child. I'am only comment on this issue.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

Yes, but at the moment the photographers are not fortune-tellers , so or they find them casually or because someone reports or is difficult that they locate them.

The Zarzuela is a Palace placed in a mount surrounded with meadows and forests, with many measurements of safety, and of that cars enter and go out often. The journalists cannot place in the door to waiting, because it is not useful.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:22 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Let me tell you something

I live near of Zarzuela Palace, and sometimes I pass with my car for the entry of the palace.

It is not an entry as a normal house, is a diversion in a highway and you cannot stop with your car. But, if by the way, there are journalists in this entry and casually the Principes go out, the security services, (before the princes go out with their cars), stop the traffic of the highway and do no left to continue the cars after than the princes have go out , and do not permit that anybody should follow the cars of the princes.

So is very dificult to take a picture, or follow them to anyway.

When the jurnalist take a picture of the Princes, in a comercial center or in a restaurant, is pacted by the Royal house and the Journalist.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

I should be the first to want to see how is growing up the little Infantita but I'm also the first to hate any kind "circus" of organized false spontaneous session's shot.

Remember some desatrous supermarket' session when Leonor was very young baby.

It's legitimate right and if I should be at the Princes's place( I'm not ) I should do exactly the same thing because in the life you don't have to be on the pressure of people who have no ethic except these of the money.