Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 4: December 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the new thread dedicated
to the current events of
Infanta Leonor.

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.
For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules

• All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely​
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted​
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!​
Have Fun! :flowers:

I want to share my wish with all leonor's fan:
I wish to see little infanta in winter clothes,i am sure we don't have any photo of her in winter clothes.i really want to see her in hat in snow.
how about others?any wishes?

aryo said:
I want to share my wish with all leonor's fan:
I wish to see little infanta in winter clothes,i am sure we don't have any photo of her in winter clothes.i really want to see her in hat in snow.
how about others?any wishes?

Maybe in New Years Eve they travel to Baquera and do some cool pics of the family in the snow ;) That would be great!

Me too... and every know how I can obtain a christmas card of the PRinces... Im in PR... Thamks

Merry Christmas, Dear sweet Infanta! :wub: :flowers:

Vanesa.

Princess of Monaco said:
Me too... and every know how I can obtain a christmas card of the PRinces... Im in PR... Thamks

Send a Christmas card to:

SS.AA.RR. los Príncipes de Asturias.

Palacio de la Zarzuela.

Madrid (Spain)

They will send his christmas for you.:flowers:

Hi... Thanks for the info... well I'm in Puerto Rico.. you can send me the complete address or only I've to write this...

Thanks

P.D. How I've to write to their...

mapian said:
Send a Christmas card to:

SS.AA.RR. los Príncipes de Asturias.

Palacio de la Zarzuela.

Madrid (Spain)

They will send his christmas for you.:flowers:

This address it's correct and enough. España it's ok, of course.

You can write in spanish or inglish, use your own words, with courtesy and ¡¡good look!!

Last edited:
it's my impression or infanta leonor hair is getting darker?

rchainho said:
it's my impression or infanta leonor hair is getting darker?

It probably is, exactly like it happened with Felipe's and Letizia's, who were both blonde when toddlers.

I was expecting to see Leonor in Christmas, but at the moment the uselessness of the photographers it has prevented :bangin: (and it was easy to know where they were with the people who is in these dates in the Major Plaza of Madrid).

I wonder if in January the girl will begin the child-care, there have been some rumors in press, on which they might start taking her to a child-care. In this case there will be images the first day that goes? Or we will not find out.

lula said:
I was expecting to see Leonor in Christmas, but at the moment the uselessness of the photographers it has prevented :bangin: (and it was easy to know where they were with the people who is in these dates in the Major Plaza of Madrid).
You're right!
So easy to find them.. and not even one picture! Shame on them, not that I want them to chase the Princes but you know a couple of those beautiful family pics make us happy :)..

lula said:
I wonder if in January the girl will begin the child-care, there have been some rumors in press, on which they might start taking her to a child-care. In this case there will be images the first day that goes? Or we will not find out.

I hope Felipe and Letizia do decide to do so! It will be good for Leonor to mix with the other children. But well, we will have to wait and see...;)

I think she looked adorable in the Christmas card. She must hace raised her foot and that is why we did not see it. The thing that bothered me was that her hair was a little messy, it looks like the princes can't afford a hairbrush.

Doña Metizia said:
. The thing that bothered me was that her hair was a little messy, it looks like the princes can't afford a hairbrush.

This is absolutely ridiculous and uncertain.Her hair is totally clean and we can see it in the card.
People always are criticizing!......this begins to tire and to bore to me :bang:

Last edited:
I did not say her hair was dirty or that I could not see it. People will always criticize that is why these boards exist. I can't help it that her hair bothers me.

Doña Metizia said:
I did not say her hair was dirty or that I could not see it. People will always criticize that is why these boards exist. I can't help it that her hair bothers me.

No coment...

Lauritas138 said:
No coment...

I think all of us can have an opinion that is not a crime!!! We can say good things and not so good things about the Princess and her daugther all must understand an not criticize, so I think your comment "No comment" could be avoid.

To me, her hair does not look messy. And even if it is, with little kids you can fix their hair one minute and they'll mess it up the next. I actually like seeing pictures where there is something out of order, because it looks more real. I don't like the posed pictures as well.

biboquinhas said:
I think all of us can have an opinion that is not a crime!!! We can say good things and not so good things about the Princess and her daugther all must understand an not criticize, so I think your comment "No comment" could be avoid.

We can have an opinion of the comments of other people, cannot we?:ermm:

ZandraRae said:
To me, her hair does not look messy. And even if it is, with little kids you can fix their hair one minute and they'll mess it up the next.
:lol: I agree!

I think she's a cute little kid with cute hair. It was such a surprise to see how much it grew from the summer to the first birthday pictures

Her hair was not messy. She starts to have soft curls like her father when he was a kid.

this topic about a messy hair is rediculous, there is no something possitive to say

Having a different opinion on an an issue is not a crime. Certainly not. The only crime I see is to criticize something for the mere fact of criticize. This poor little girl (and other people, here in the Forum) had been accused of almost every calamity in the world...And this discussion about her "messy hair" is odd, to said the least. I must laugh reading it...

I imagine that the next rumor will be that she has some mortal disease and that her angioma is not such but skin cancer or something like this. After reading about her not having a leg only for it was not on display in a Christmas pic, I could believe that the rumors will only increase to get worse and worse with time...:ROFLMAO:

Vanesa.

Leonor's hair might have a Bourbon curl or wave sneaking thru and they did brush her hair and stepped back and woosh back it to it's place. I had a roomate who's hair all along her front hair line were "cowlicks" from hell and once even her boss made a comment about Nancy's messy hair at a meeting and she started to cry and her went home.:ermm: She spent a fortune of various gels, foams but wound up hair hers traighted at a salon
Wittykitty

:lol: Gloups!!! I'm dreaming, now "gel" for the Infantita'hair?:lol: :lol: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :bang:

Last edited:
Perhaps Q. Beatrix can send them some of her industrial strength hair spray. That should fix any strands of hair that may dare to go astray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom