Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 3: August - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elsa M.

Heir Apparent , TRF Author
City
--
Country
Portugal
Welcome to the new thread for Infanta Leonor de Borbón.

The old thread can be found here.

Have fun!

LEONOR HAS GOOD STAR...
... but ONLY in the personnel. Like future gobernanta, the stars are not to him propitious. Perhaps he does not get to reign. If he does, will be "a turbulent" period. An expert historian in astrology says to it CONSOLATION FONT/MARIA EUGENIA YAGÜE/M.M./ADRIAN SACK.
London Infant Leonor with its parents: Don Felipe and Doña Letizia 1, Leonor Probably, to Infant Leonor they will tell him when it grows that his father contemplated the firmament with a telescope that to him her grandmother gave, queen Federica. She is still very small to know that the position of those planets, stars and constellations that as much it liked to observe the Prince of child, will influence strongly in its destiny. At the moment of its birth (1,45 of the dawn of the 31 of October of 2005) the celestial order marked its existence with a great contradiction. Leonor was equipped with all the problems to become a great woman, surely the best one to be human of the real family. But however its reign, if it gets to raise the throne - something that does not make the stars clear will be quite turbulent, marked by crisis, tensions and a great instability. That is what the astral x-ray keeps awake which has made him the astrologer and historian Julio Antonio Lopez, who also has elaborated those of Princes de Asturias and King Juan Carlos.López finishes publishing Astrology, a book where it analyzes astral aspects of personages like Cervantes, Felipe II, John F. Kennedy or Lady Di among others. By own decision it did not want to include astral letters of the Royal Family, who now comments with CRONICA. "It tried to demonstrate through those myths that the astrology is not mistaken, thus waking up investigation eagerness. For that reason I avoided to include alive personages who raised controversy, being moved away to me of my objective ". In their opinion, the fields of planetary energy that cause in the Earth meteorological tides and phenomena, condition the human beings. "the stars do not force, but they ready: karma llámese or destiny, is the sum of agreements that each one has to confront ". On the average sky or destiny of Infant Leonor it appears frightful Mars, the militant and violent planet. Mars also marked the destiny of president of the U.S.A. Roosevelt, in whose mandate the World war exploded II. And father journeyed on the average sky of George Bush when, in January of 1991, the Gulf War began. "the Mars presence in the destiny of the Infant is worrisome, even exists the possibility that it does not raise the throne. If one becomes sovereign, its reign is going to be quite conflicting. Although, as the stars equip to him with a very positive personality, I think that she will not be guilty, its problems will come rather from the historical moment at which it has reinar.Deduzco that can be a great sovereign whom it is called on to him to play a difficult role. It could be a case similar to the one of the Merciful VII, most cultured Pope and great human values, in whose pontificado the sacking of Rome in 1527"took place, assures Julio Antonio Lopez. In addition, in the astral letter of the Infant, Mars also appears bad aspectado with Neptune (it symbolizes the treasons and conspiracies), and is located in the House I SAW, that it represents the profesional.Esto makes inclined to the treason of his collaborators. The same astral position had the cortacabezas of the French Revolution, Robespierre, that finished in the gift after being betrayed by his. The Mars location in the sign of Taurus is not favorable either, because it debilitates the ardor soldier of this planeta.En consequence, the Infant will have tendency to that their projects are frustrated, and to overturn its energy in things that will not contribute benefit to him. The stars have not been generous with Leonor in their public life, but they have equipped to him with good star in the personnel, product of the conjunction between the Sun and Jupiter, the planet of suerte.Lo that, aside from guaranteeing an iron health to him, he will push to him to have great heart and high ideals. In addition, the moon in Pound turns to him a kind and communicative being. The Infant will have at least two brothers, as they determine the position of the Sun and Jupiter in House III, (of the brothers). To the being both masculine signs, are probable that some is man. The one that its luck comes from the Jupiter presence in this House indicates that their better allies will be their brothers. Or which who raises the throne he will be one of them. Its sentimental life will be intense and prodigal in romances, according to the Uranus position in the House VII, that is the one of the marriage and Venus in House V, the one of amor.Y by love also will marry with an unexpected person, in a still more surprising election that the one of Don Felipe. Unlike the Princes, more cerebral, in the Infant the heart predominates of overwhelming form on its head. Its condition of native of Escorpio with ascending I read also grants a strong character to him. She will not be a person easy to mold, nor will accept impositions, which sometimes will make difficult its paper of constitutional sovereign, because it will have the temptation to take part in subjects of State. In its case, nevertheless, the influence of Escorpio is of positive nature, with excellent opposite energía.Al of its relative Carlos of England, marked by a Escorpio in negative, that makes to conflicts and scandals inclined, patents in its marriage with Lady Di. Spencer morning call is indeed one of the personages analyzed in the book of Julio Antonio Lopez, to have the Sun in its House VIII (of the death). Something common to those who pass away in zénit of their existence, or has an impressive end that turns to them myths. Kennedy shared east astral aspect. When the circumstances of the death are dark, the stars can throw light. It is the case of Marilyn Monroe, also mentioned in the book. When he passed away, he had two planets of violent character, Mars and Urano, in House VIII. This could indicate that the overdose that killed it was ingested voluntarily, but that assassinated it or induced to take off the life. Another suspicious death that is mentioned is the one of the Pope Juan Pablo I. Around his House VIII it circulated Neptune, planet that the strange poison or the virus represents. This suggests could not die by infarct, but poisoned. An astral letter can also keep awake hidden tendencies. For example, the conjunction of Venus and Urano in Virgo that had Cervantes, usually occur in homosexual people, or with a form to love peculiar. On the other hand, Einstein had an enormous intuition, similar to a vidente, by the presence in its destiny of the sun in Piscis. An analyzed king thoroughly is Felipe II. Timid and introvert, had an iron will, thanks to the Mars position in Escorpio. I read in its destiny gave ambition him, that showed when happening to its father. Julio Antonio Lopez settles down a parallelism between Carlos V and Felipe II, on the one hand, and King Juan Carlos and the Prince on the other hand. Carlos V had more charisma than his son and, like Don Juan Carlos, he was good politician, very pragmatic. But Felipe II gave the surprise, was an excellent king: in its empire the sun was not put. Something similar, according to this astrologer, to which it can happen to the Prince. It mentions the prophecies of Nostradamus, that augur a war between the Arabs and the West, and speak of a Spanish king, the caudillo of the Edge, that will lead the western world. Lopez thinks that she can be Don Felipe. "the reign of its father, thanks to Jupiter, has contributed to the country prosperity. The sun in the destiny of the Prince predicts that it will happen to History, and its reign will be a shining stage ". THE PRINCESS Like the King, Letizia has in its destiny to beneficial Jupiter and the moon, combination that will make him shine in its public facet, and to exert well its paper of Queen. Showy in his letter it is the conjunction of the sun, dissonant Mars, Mercurio and Pluto with Saturno.Esto provides a character very hard to him and enormous personality, but it favors the autodestructivas tendencies, and the depressive periods. THE KING Its destiny governs Jupiter, planet of the luck, that becomes extensive to its reign and it grants charisma and good heart to him. Its better facet is the public one, because its ascending Taurus turns to him great public relations. Native of Capricorn, the true Juan Carlos loves the power and is much more authoritarian of which it seems. Saturn in its House XII (of the monks and ascetas) indicates that it can abdicate. THE PRINCIPE The sun and the moon in Aquarius govern their destiny, which to probably will turn him a great King, even a world-wide leader. In 2020 by the conjunction between Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto, will live a little while stellar. It can begin his reign, or carry out an event that will give world-wide projection him. The worse thing of its letter is the Saturn presence in its House XII, that him makes prone to be betrayed.
http://www.elmundo.es/suplementos/cronica/2006/563/1155420003.html

http://www.elconfidencialdigital.com/Articulo.aspx?IdObjeto=8856

" Less badly than her they have heard ": La Zarzuela does not explain so many rumors on the infanta Leonor

In the palace of La Zarzuela they do not explain wherefrom so many rumors go out on the princes of Asturias, and specially - in the last seasons - in relation with their daughter, the infanta Leonor.

As listens El Chivato in this area, it does not fit in the head that a small girl turns into center of commentaries without foundation, with a premeditation that they do not know.

The penultimate case has been the rumor spread with half a words, of which the infanta Leonor had born deaf and dumb. Probably it was a question of relating it to the infante don Jaime, the second son of Alfonso XIII and father of don Alfonso de Borbón Dampierre, who was deaf and dumb. Nevertheless, it was not of birth, but as consequence of a surgical intervention when still he was a child.

The kind of the deaf-muteness of the infanta Leonor remained become discredited enough this summer when, in the Nautical Club of Palm, suddenly, the small one started saying " Ma, ma … ". It was at the time when her mother, the princess Letizia, refiriéndose to that some journalists were nearby, commented on persons of her confidence: " less badly than they hear her ! ".

Well as Letizia said, at least they heard her.
But it is NOT NICE AT ALL :angry: to start spreading rumors about a baby and even cheaper about a baby's health! :angry: (not that is okay for grown ups, but i mean she is just a little BABY!!)
Thanks for the article lula! :)

I can't believe they would spread such terrible rumors. I realize she is royalty but she a little girl first. Shame on anyone who purposely tries to hurt a child. I hope the CPs will follow the lead of Haakon and MM and sue anyone who tries to smear such garbage. Shame on them!!!!! Infanta Leonor did not asked to be born into such a fish bowl, leave her alone and allow her the kind of life every child deserves, especally since her parents have been so great about sharing her with the world.

I can't believe what I'm reading! Conspirative minds doesn't rest, isn't it? :mad: C'mon, people, it's a baby. Let her alone, growing happily and in PEACE. I wouldn't be a royal or a famous person...the yellow press doesn't respect anything, even children.

And some people said that there isn't a time better than ours! Oh, wait!!!! :furious:

Vanesa.

Article from hola:

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/09/19/leonor-noticias/

After to have been present at a loans of public appearances of Infanta Leonor during the summer vacations of the Spanish Royal Family, it seemed that to the first-born of the Princes of Asturias the wind had taken to it not, but the decline of the summer and the return to the work, of mass media. Actually no. The small one has resurged of the anonymity of the last weeks. First, because next October 31st she will turn her first year of life; second because she has traveled for the first time with her parents to Asturias, native land of Princess Letizia, and third by the last declarations of the King about her.

Infanta Leonor knows Asturias
Coincidating with the birthday of Princess Letizia, the Heirs enjoyed their daughter of an intimate and familiar weekend in Sardéu (Ribadesella) for the first time, in the house of the paternal grandmother of the Princess - and great-grandmother of the Infant, Menchu Alvarez of the Valley. It was the first visit of Infanta Leonor to Asturias and, although one stayed privily at any moment, extended by chance to the press, the recognized being Prince Felipe by an employee of a powerboat of Colunga when, the past Sunday, from return to Madrid, this one stopped to refuel. They traveled in the car with the Prince: Doña Letizia the seat of the copilot and Infanta Leonor in a chair for babies. When the Prince descended from the vehicle and he arranged himself to refuel, an employee of the station on watch noticed to him that the jet of the gasohol did not work. “Calm, which I am going to throw without lead”, responded Don Felipe. Next, the Prince paid his invoice in box and resumed the march.
“The Infanta eats, sleeps, grows…”
Infanta Leonor makes the delights to all. Also to the students, like she could see itself yesterday during the hearing in the Zarzuela Palace that Don Juan Carlos offered to the winners of XXV edition of the contest “ Who is the King for you? ”, in that they have participated near 25,000 chavales of all Spain. One of the awarded works had as a protagonists the Infanta, her cousin Irene and her grandfather the King, who tells a story to both of them. Collation of the explanation of the drawing, the children asked the sovereign about the Infanta and this one, without being able to hide his pride, confessed that her granddaughter is very well: “She eats, sleeps, and grows…”.

Poor Leonor.. I can't believe the scrutiny she's has to go through... calling her deaf and mute. I wonder how these "people" would feel if someone said something about their child.

Rock on Leonor!!

Can someone explain to me what condition she has, I read somewhere about something and if one person can explain it (something with her nose) that would be great

Hi, I'm Helena - long time lurker but this new little artical is really just telling me to ask what actually is the matter with her.

helenstl said:
Can someone explain to me what condition she has, I read somewhere about something and if one person can explain it (something with her nose) that would be great

Hi, I'm Helena - long time lurker but this new little artical is really just telling me to ask what actually is the matter with her.

Hello Helena!

It is not not important at all, the girl has a small spot in the nose. These spots are habitual in some children, appear when they are 2 or 3 months old; the normal thing is that with the time these spots it disappears (though there are cases in those that they remain). In case of Leonor, her spot has not grown, and it is small spot in the nose and the own Princess has had to make clear that it will disappear with the time. Not importantly at all, but the press takes advantage of it to invent and to speculate. To the poor girl they invent diseases often, it seems that some of them wish to happen to her slightly badly. :wacko:

From Hola:
The best pictures of Infanta Leonor, the first daughter of the Princes of Asturias.

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2006/01/05/leonor-galeria/

44 photos!!! :lol:

And article from "La Razon":

http://www.larazon.es/noticias/noti_nac5817.htm

Intensive first year of life of Infanta Leonor
On the verge of turning a year, the first-born of the Princes is the center of attention of all.

"Big and strong"- these are the first adjectives that the Prince of Asturias guessed right to say while speaking to the journalists about his daughter. Until that moment everything was incognito, including the sex of the baby. It was necessary to hope until the dawn of the October 31st to know the first-born of Don Felipe and Doña Letizia. Finally we left doubts, including the happy parents: she was a girl and her name was Leonor. “This is the most beautiful moment than can happen to somebody in the life”, commented already to the dawn, Don Felipe, that had remained all the night next to his wife. Both, confessed a few days later, cried of the emotion after the birth.
Long, but happy waiting.
After a Caesarean section, at 1:46 o'clock, Infanta Leonor was born, who weighed at the beginning 3.540 kg and measured 47 centimeters. “She has characteristics of both of us”, continued Don Felipe. But she was not up to one week later when we could verify that that was certain. On November 7th in the middle of the day, the Princes of Asturias presented to the society their daughter, a "gordita y rodonta" girl, as the Queen said few days before. It was her first multitudinal recibimiento, a new experience for the small one. Like her first official photo, that was taken the same day in the Palace of the Zarzuela. Unlike which it happened with other births of royal grandchildren, the Infanta had her own official photos, as they also have her parents, her aunts and grandparents.
And Christmas arrived, where it was the best gift for all the family. Lanzarote would be the first vacacional destiny of the first-born of the Princes. The real residence of “La Mareta” was the chosen scene to see her again. With jersey and jeans, to game with her parents, the girl showed finally her eyes to us, blue like the sea. Later, days of tranquillity in Palace until the January 14th, day when she received the baptismal water. The small one, which was baptized with the name of Leonor of all the Saints, received the water of the Jordán river in the same battery through which was passed by her father and aunts. There she showed how calm she is, since she was sleeping during the entire ceremony, in arms of her mother, and during the photographic session. At that time, all detail was caught by the objectives, including the small scratch that she had on the nose.
Excited and espabilada
Five months later, on June 7th, the Infanta was presented in front of the Virgin of Atocha. A tradition that the Royal Family maintains from XVII century. No longer she was the baby of months back, in each appearance she showed more wide-awake and espabilada. Thus she demonstrated it in August in Palma de Mallorca, when on the board of the “Fortuna” she enjoyed days of sea next to her mother andr grandmother. There she turned nine months. Already at the beginning of this month, also she traveled with her parents to Ibiza, to attend the wedding of friends of Don Felipe, and only one week ago, Infanta Leonor could see with her own eyes Asturias, the region where Doña Letizia was born. A long crossed way that has not done more than to begin.

Last edited:
Does anyone know: wheather any chances for the first birthday photoshoot?

I don't think anyone should spread any rumors about anyone, much less a child, but perhaps it is the way the baby is. She is very relaxed to the point that never even gets bothered by flashes, cameras, people, etc. It is just the way she is. Usually babies would start crying if they see so much commotion or would turn around and grab to their parents. Maybe she is so used to the attention, it does not bother her anymore. I don't see why the Princes would deny if it were true...so I don't think there is anything to worry about. This is only an opinion...

Roxsteve said:
I don't think anyone should spread any rumors about anyone, much less a child, but perhaps it is the way the baby is. She is very relaxed to the point that never even gets bothered by flashes, cameras, people, etc. It is just the way she is. Usually babies would start crying if they see so much commotion or would turn around and grab to their parents. Maybe she is so used to the attention, it does not bother her anymore. I don't see why the Princes would deny if it were true...so I don't think there is anything to worry about. This is only an opinion...

What are the rumors?

queenofcelts said:
Does anyone know: wheather any chances for the first birthday photoshoot?
hmmm probably not

Roxsteve said:

Please dear Roxsteve, can you give more explanation about your thaughts.... because, yes it's your opinion ! ....but about what?:wacko:

adelaide said:
Please dear Roxsteve, can you give more explanation about your thaughts.... because, yes it's your opinion ! ....but about what?:wacko:

roxsteve .. And Irene shes doesn't cry insn'it!!
the last time in martivent leonor was crying at the end

Roxsteve said:
She is very relaxed to the point that never even gets bothered by flashes, cameras, people, etc.
She has her mummy-journalist's genes... :lol:

adelaide said:

Please read above. Just follow the thread.

Roxsteve said:
Please read above. Just follow the thread.

I read all that it is serious in this thread, if you have serious informations you can give them, I'm sure everybody should thank you.... It's always the same gossips why to speak every time about them.

If you are a littlebite observator, go on the thread about of the presentation of Leonor to N.D of Atocha, you can see on the videos, our dear dear Leonor turning her head when she was hearing the monkes's applauses.....

No comment about the gossips, isen't,:bang:

The little Infantas a healthy little girl so rumours are rumours :wacko:

I rememeber reading Queen rania of jordans interview and she mentioned people spreading rumours about her daughter, so its only natural, gossip comes hand in hand with been in public eye !

adelaide said:
I read all that it is serious in this thread, if you have serious informations you can give them, I'm sure everybody should thank you.... It's always the same gossips why to speak every time about them.

If you are a littlebite observator, go on the thread about of the presentation of Leonor to N.D of Atocha, you can see on the videos, our dear dear Leonor turning her head when she was hearing the monkes's applauses.....

No comment about the gossips, isen't,:bang:

No one is arguing with you. Please relax and enjoy the postings. Yes, you are right.

Infanta Leonor, in the birthday of her cousin, Carla

Source: ABC (Beatriz Cortázar)

To date, we have seen her always in arms of her parents (mainly her mother, the Princess of Asturias). Infanta Leonor has not yet turned a year old (it will be on the 31st) and it is logical that she is still supported until she walks on her own -- something that can happen soon, as commented by Doña Letizia a few days back when she inaugurated a school in Pozuelo de Alarcón (the first act of her solo agenda).

Also, Infanta Leonor has been shown in different occasions with her paternal cousins, without many images (to date) with their maternal family -- for obvious reasons. But, even if there are no published photos, it does not mean that the little one does not enjoy the company of the Ortiz-Rocasolanos, whom she has visited with her parents on many weekends and without the protocol.

That was the case last week when Leonor went to the birthday of her cousin, Carla, the daughter of her aunt Erika and Antonio Vigo. According to my informers, last Thursday (October 5), Carla Vigo invited her school friends to the house of her grandmother (Paloma Rocasolano) in Moratalaz for a children’s party -- merienda and entertainment by performers to delight the small ones.

This should be something known to the “paparazzi” who were watching the house for guests of the birthday girl; but according to my informers, they did not notice the arrival of Leonor because this time, she was not in the arms of her parents -- a detail that confused them. The friends of Carla were happy to see Leonor take her first steps in the house, always with the help of her aunt Erika and her grandmother Paloma. Now that the Infanta will be celebrating her own birthday, it will not be strange that the Princes will want to mark/celebrate her first year with all their relatives. After all, the photo with her first candle is an important milestone.

Link: http://www.abc.es/20061018/gente-gente/infanta-leonor-cumpleanos-prima_200610180250.html

I really think they should't hide the little girl too much - IMO is a bit exaggerated and that is why too much gossip is said around her!!! Her parents should show her more. Of course everyone is going to say and what about Mallorca? That was the last time and almoust the first time we saw her as a normal baby!

biboquinhas said:
I really think they should't hide the little girl too much - IMO is a bit exaggerated and that is why too much gossip is said around her!!! Her parents should show her more. Of course everyone is going to say and what about Mallorca? That was the last time and almoust the first time we saw her as a normal baby!

I am sure we all want to see more of Infanta Leonor, but she is not a show doll. She is a child and it's up to her parents when and how often to show her. When Infanta grows up, she will be more in the centre of actions (as potential heiress) but right now she's just a little girl and her parents are trying to make sure her childhood is normal and strainless.
As for the gossips - well, that's how gossip magazines survive. Most of the romours (if not all) about Leonor were prooved wrong, so they are trying to make headlines by speculations about rare appearances of Infanta.

We don't see much of the Belgian and Norwegian princes either.

Thanks Avalon for your quiet words, you are totally right a baby even if it's an Infanta is not a monster of fair.

Plus, after this summer during which we had saw very often a beautiful baby in the arms of the Quenn or her fathers, it's obvious it's a very healthy baby and some journalists found that Leonor was a little bite " exposed" as a forced loved baby by her grandmother The Queen ???? Nobody will never satisfied!!!!

Last edited:
she is so sweet, and adorable.
Even with the hemangioma she has. The press and other people make such a big deal about it, but it really isn't one. I had birthmark of that type at her age, but now you can't even see it. Hers will go away as she ages. She cannot really have plastic surgery simply because the type of birthmark makes it extremely difficult and dangerous. Her birthmark, a "strawberry" hemangioma, what it is is a cluster of blood vessels. To remove it, doctors would have to put her under full anestesia (which is already dangerous), then cut and cauterize (seal) each tiny blood vessel, individually, and then connect other ones of the blood vessels so they can still function. Then, a plastic surgeon would come in, and either put in new skin, or something like that. The major danger in this surgery is bleeding and infection.

In other words, she is a lovely, sweet looking baby, and the birthmark doesn't bother her. She may not even really realize it's there. We adore her, and her family loves her, and that's what matters.

What ever rumors are said about Infanta Leonor should not effect her parents in showing their daughter to the press if they dont want to. If anything is wrong with her, then i think there will be a statment by the house. Leonor is young girl, everyone would love to see her 24/7, but i dont think that is fair to her parents or to the little child.

I am sure, her parents are very proud of her and want to show her off, but once you give the press what they want, they will want more. As read in one of the articles, photographers/papparzi's were waiting outside a house waiting for Leonor, I think if that happens often, then we wont see pictures or her parents will be more protective over her from such people.

When its the right time, we will get to see tons of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom