Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 3: August - December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She takes my breath away what a cute baby girl,

She's definitely a little beauty-those eyes (like her daddy's to die for!):wub: A lovely lovely Christmas picture.:flowers:

In spite of the very bad commentaries ( By some journalist) about Leonor in the last days , i have to say that the little princess is growing very fast, with health and the fondness of her parents... and this are very good news.

Last edited:
She is such an incredibly adorable baby. I love the pic. Her two little teeth and her beautiful eyes are just fantastic.

Paty said:
In spite of the very bad commentaries ( By some journalist) about Leonor in the last days , i have to say that the little princess is growing very fast, with health and the fondness of her parents... and this are very good news.

Yes, she is growing very fast. She looks like a high girl, and the facial features of her face do that she seems to be old, has more girl's face that of baby, but she is a baby of 14 months.:wub:

Paty said:

Leonor looks adorable. What are some journalist saying? I have not heard anything?????

I just LOVE how she's growing up she looks soo happy!

Ok surely you are going to kill me for this, but in the issue of Leonor left leg lost in the photo, as far as I know, in the Spanish forums they are not making fun of Leonor they are having fun with whoever did it. Considering last year, nobody is surprised of some Photoshop, but the kid it´s perfectly well, as far as I know nobody mentions that. :flowers:
Take it easy it is Christmas, and it has nothing to do with the kid she is a growing kid nothing more or less. She is Okey, and growing and smiling. There´s nothing more than that as far as she is concerned. :flowers:

By the way

Happy Christmas !!!!!!

Leonor is such a sweet beautiful little girl, I really like this Christmas card.

THANKS, THANKS ALOT FOR THIS PIC IN ITS BIG SIZE !

It's a REGAL gift for christmas :bunny: :king: :wub:

As said a lot of people on some forums, how this little girl is abble to have a so charming features, a so clever and mischievous look, and incredible standing up.

This pic mad my day!

In definitive, we can try to wish to laugh about anything, this anything can resit at this little girl who are watching at you as if she knew how sutpid is the the world around her, but how is marvellous to be love.

May be the secret of this so incredible and sparkling little girl is simply to be love, who knws, by... her country!:angel: :in_love:

Leonor looks just like daddy!

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the little daughter of the Princes of Asturias can be found here.

Thanks to everyone who contributed! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom