The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 12:41 PM
Courtier

She takes my breath away what a cute baby girl,

Old 12-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Courtier

Smile

She's definitely a little beauty-those eyes (like her daddy's to die for!) A lovely lovely Christmas picture.

Old 12-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

In this great photo, from Semana magazine , can be seen Leonor in detail , to its left foot , patch to the step between the shades.

http://s2.supload.com/free/leocumple2.jpg/view/

From: http://members5.boardhost.com/Infant...166729216.html
http://members5.boardhost.com/Infant...tml?1071371786
Old 12-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Moderator Emeritus

In spite of the very bad commentaries ( By some journalist) about Leonor in the last days , i have to say that the little princess is growing very fast, with health and the fondness of her parents... and this are very good news.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Courtier

She is such an incredibly adorable baby. I love the pic. Her two little teeth and her beautiful eyes are just fantastic.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapian
In this great photo, from Semana magazine , can be seen Leonor in detail , to its left foot , patch to the step between the shades.

http://s2.supload.com/free/leocumple2.jpg/view/

From: http://members5.boardhost.com/Infant...166729216.html
http://members5.boardhost.com/Infant...tml?1071371786

Leonor has a precious blue eyes.In this photo she remember me to Letizia
Old 12-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
In spite of the very bad commentaries ( By some journalist) about Leonor in the last days , i have to say that the little princess is growing very fast, with health and the fondness of her parents... and this are very good news.
Yes, she is growing very fast. She looks like a high girl, and the facial features of her face do that she seems to be old, has more girl's face that of baby, but she is a baby of 14 months.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty
Leonor looks adorable. What are some journalist saying? I have not heard anything?????
Old 12-21-2006, 08:26 PM
Courtier

I just LOVE how she's growing up she looks soo happy!
Old 12-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Gentry

Ok surely you are going to kill me for this, but in the issue of Leonor left leg lost in the photo, as far as I know, in the Spanish forums they are not making fun of Leonor they are having fun with whoever did it. Considering last year, nobody is surprised of some Photoshop, but the kid it´s perfectly well, as far as I know nobody mentions that.
Take it easy it is Christmas, and it has nothing to do with the kid she is a growing kid nothing more or less. She is Okey, and growing and smiling. There´s nothing more than that as far as she is concerned.

By the way

Happy Christmas !!!!!!
Old 12-21-2006, 09:49 PM
Aristocracy

Leonor is such a sweet beautiful little girl, I really like this Christmas card.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

THANKS, THANKS ALOT FOR THIS PIC IN ITS BIG SIZE !

It's a REGAL gift for christmas

As said a lot of people on some forums, how this little girl is abble to have a so charming features, a so clever and mischievous look, and incredible standing up.

This pic mad my day!

In definitive, we can try to wish to laugh about anything, this anything can resit at this little girl who are watching at you as if she knew how sutpid is the the world around her, but how is marvellous to be love.

May be the secret of this so incredible and sparkling little girl is simply to be love, who knws, by... her country!
Old 12-22-2006, 02:34 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Leonor looks just like daddy!
Old 12-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Closed thread

Time to close this thread.
The new thread for the little daughter of the Princes of Asturias can be found here.

Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Closed Thread