The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 07:10 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 2: February - August 2006

Welcome to the new thread dedicated to Infanta Leonor de Borbón.

The old thread can be found here.
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f11/infanta-leonors-news-pictures-thread-part-i-7872.html

Have fun! :)

Old 02-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

When, oh when will we see Leonor?! I miss her! She must have changed a lot during this month (or even more than month!). The Prince has some activities already on Tuesday, so they have 3 days free for going out with their precious girl! Pleeease!:):):)

Old 02-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

You are totaly right LaChicaMadrilena. I'm doing many scenarii to speculate on Princes's activities during a next week end to see their little girl.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Message to the Princes: Take the little one and GO OUT!!!

Old 02-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Commoner

hahah.... I think that she will remove to take a walk to her daughter and we will see her but when does better weather in Spain ,it could to be in april,may..
Old 02-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolilla222
hahah.... I think that she will remove to take a walk to her daughter and we will see her but when does better weather in Spain ,it could to be in april,may..
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I need my monthly dosis of Leonor to stay sane (even if I'm a little out of my rocker )
Old 02-21-2006, 07:03 PM
Serene Highness

Maybe she will gives us a suprise and she will go to a special event. Let's just all hope so.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Courtier

I have to say, I'm desperated for seeing little Leonor again!
When they will take her for a walk, and see her doll face. For god Sake.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Yesterday it was the day of Santa Leonor, so congratulations Infanta Leonor :o
Old 02-23-2006, 07:15 AM
Courtier

There is a possibility that they bring her to the olympic games in Turin. They will be in Sestriere tomorrow. The only thing is that it could be too cold for her, so i'm not sure if it is a good idea.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:24 AM
Heir Apparent

well, if they adopt how Willem-Alexander & Maxima's way to give the chance to watch the olympic match but keep it indoor... then, there would be a possibility of us seeing little Leonor there.
i just hope so...
Old 02-23-2006, 07:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
well, if they adopt how Willem-Alexander & Maxima's way to give the chance to watch the olympic match but keep it indoor... then, there would be a possibility of us seeing little Leonor there.
i just hope so...
The Giant slalom is outside in the mountains of Sestriere, hardly a place to bring a 4 months old baby, if they were going to watch skating or curling there would be a little chance but not to the alpine stadium (Haakon at the Alpine stadium) But as I understand it Spain dont compete in the skating, so I would say the chances to see little Leonor in Turin is close to 0, I think we have to wait until they go for one of those church visits they are planning.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:55 AM
Heir Apparent

oh yes, i didn't consider what match they are going to attend. if it's a case of watching alpine like haakon did,.. it certainly not ok to bring a baby there, especially in that kind of weather.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:30 AM
Courtier

yes, the probabilities are very small, the weather is not very nice lately on the mountains. They are predicting more snow tomorrow and the temps are low (between -9 and -2). Well...maybe another time.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

But maybe they'll take her and leave in the hotel? We could have just some pics of them arriving at the hotel with the baby. I'm dying here, I just HAVE TO see the little one!

Old 02-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

I fear NOT! I should to see LEONOR in big winter baby coat .... I have to dream .....
Old 02-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Madrid. 23/02/06. MDO the City council of San Agustín of the Guadalix approved east Wednesday that the new public school denominates "Infant Leonor", decision taken unanimously from all the political groups. This gesture will make a tribute to the first-born of Felipe de Borbón and Greece, heir of the crown Spanish, and born at the end of October of 2005.

http://www.madridiario.es/mdo/actual...lix-230206.php
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	colegio.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	229768  
Old 02-25-2006, 07:21 AM
Aristocracy

http://www.laguiatv.com/actualidad/n...ambien-sabados

The weekly review of Telecinco in that investigation news articles are offered, impressive images of international televisions and the brief news on the protagonists of the present time, extends its emission to two weekly deliveries, Saturdays to 19,30 and Sundays to the 19,20 hours. Today it will speak of...[]... and an expert in subjects related to the Real House, Consuelo Font , keeps awake how they are, foreseeably, the days of the first-born of Princes of Asturias.
Old 02-26-2006, 07:17 AM
Heir Apparent

The cell-mother of Doña Leonor, to good collection until 2020

The 31 of October of 2005, date of the lighting of the small one, a doctor of the Ruber Clinic deposit bleeds of the umbilical cord of Doña Leonor in a sterilized stock market and with anticoagulants that were sent to the Cord Blood Registry (NBC) of Tucson (Arizona), in the United States, where they extracted the cell-mother and they congealed them for his conservation during at least fifteen years in a liquid nitrogen tank, in case they were necessary to cure the future in some disease of the girl.

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/arts/46604.asp
Old 02-26-2006, 10:26 AM
Imperial Majesty

http://deportes.eluniversal.com/2006...6A677231.shtml

Cells mother of the Infanta Leonor guard frozen in the USA

Madrid. - A bank of Tucson's blood (Arizona, the USA) guards frozen cells mother proceeding from the umbilical cord of the Infanta Leonor, daughter of the inheritors of the Spanish wreath, as confirmed today to EFE the speaker of the House of the King.
The speaker of the House of the King said to Efe " that it is a question of a habitual practice " in the sanitary center where there was born the Infanta Leonor, the Clinical Ruber Internacional of Madrid.
" The medical team who attended to the childbirth of the Princess of Asturias proposed the Princes to carry out this sanitary practice and they agreed ", added the speaker.