Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 2: February - August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lula said:
http://www.elconfidencialdigital.com/Articulo.aspx?IdObjeto=6833

Why the infanta Leonor will not be submitted to an operation by the angioma and the complaint of her parents the Princes

There will no be operation to the infanta Leonor for the angioma that has in a fin of the nose. I motivate: this type of spot normally disappears in one year and a half. The published has caused pain to her parents.

Some way published that the daughter of the princes of Asturias was going to be submitted to a surgical intervention, to take the angioma from her, a small spot in the nose, and of it echo has been done certain programs of the heart. Nevertheless, the news is uncertain: there will no be operation.
According to sources close to The Zarzuela consulted by The Confidential Digital , there will no be intervention because this type of spots, you frequent in the babies, they are in the habit of appearing in the first two months of life of the newborn child, developing until more or less the sixth month, and from the ninth one they begin to reabsorberse. The normal thing is that they disappear in one year or year and a half.
In these sources it is insisted that it has not been thought about any intervention of plastic surgery not not similarly at all.
The publication of this "news" has caused worry in the environment of the Royal House, and in her parents, the princes of Asturias, between other things because it is played by the image of a small girl, who should not be submitted to inadequate commentaries.

Thank you, lula, on these wonderful news:) .

What doesn't stop surprising me is the way elconfidencial and other media give with one hand and remove with the other... Today all the media who said the girl was going to be operated will echoe this new source-close-to-zarzulela commment, just before they start new rumours about what's behind the fact Infanta Leonor doesn't get operated... tiring, at least!

Poor litle Infanta, just to imagine that all these stupidities are going to be a shadow in her life, makes my heart cry...

Thank you, once again. It is a good new to start the day with, I think...

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Yes, many thanks for this news. Once more time we can observe the lack ofsrious of the tabloids and their willingness to damage someone only for making money. It's not new but at each time I find that disgusting ( understatment .....)

Winning pie in national aid to choose the dessert in honor to Infant Leonor, organized by the Association of Pasteleros of Madrid

from terra

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 204
Andrés Marble Martínez earns the contest of the Association of pastry cooks of Madrid with a mousse of chocolate with Chinese spices.

EFE - Madrid The pastry teacher Andrés Marble Martínez, of the pastry shop The Glory of Murcia, has earned the Infanta cakes contest Leonor, with a mousse of milk chocolate to the Chinese spices, cover with a layer of crunchy of pure chocolate Guanajá, spongy of vanilla and biscuit financiers to it countersinks. The ten representatives of the jury tasted the twelve desserts finalists that were presented al contest, organized by the Association of pastry cooks of Madrid, and they valued their flavor, presentation and innovation. The winner, that received 3.000 euro of prize and a supporting diploma, al was directed later Palace of the Operetta to deliver the dessert to the princes of Asturias.

recorte3hs.jpg

hey, milk chocolate mousse? yum...but then again, Infanta Leonor is still too young to enjoy the dessert herself. :cool:

i wouldn't mind asking for some of it though...:D

RhapsodyBrat said:
hey, milk chocolate mousse? yum...but then again, Infanta Leonor is still too young to enjoy the dessert herself. :cool:

i wouldn't mind asking for some of it though...:D

But her grandma loves chocolate, so we know who's gonna eat it:rolleyes: :D :D :cool:

Milk chocolate mousse I love that:)

She's lucky it's a pity she can't eat it.

crisiñaki said:
But her grandma loves chocolate, so we know who's gonna eat it:rolleyes: :D :D :cool:

aha! :D

and maybe the little princess will grow up having a sweet tooth like grandma :rolleyes: :D ;)

Is there any historical basis for Infanta Leonor name?

Is there any historical basis for Infanta Leonor name?
In Spain, I can only think of a Queen of Castilla named Leonor (Eleanor), born Princess of England in the 12th century... But she was the daughter of the famous Eleanor of Aquitaine!:)
In other countries, Eleanor was quite often used for Princesses of Hapsburg.

I like the name Leonor really much. I think it will be quite interesting what names Felipe and Letizia choose for Leonor's future siblings.

I bet they'll give a whole lot of that mousee to the royal family. I'm sure Leonor will love having something like this made in her honour when she's old enough. Unfortunately, I'm allergic and can't eat this sort of thing :(

However impatient we all may be to see again Infanta Leonor, there is no need to post the same question over and over. This leads to filling up the threads faster and contributes nothing. As it has been said for several times, we'll probably see Infanta Leonor, during the traditional celebrations of Easter, in Palma de Mallorca, and when her parents decide to present her to the virgin of Atocha. Any time she appears in public, be sure you'll find out about it.

I'm now going to delete all the posts insistintly asking "Where will we see her again?" or saying "I'm missing her so much!". If anyone has questions/comments about the warning, contact me via PM, as per guidelines.

Elsa M.
(TRF's Supermoderator)

http://www.grupodr.com/noticias/ara/ara06/ara0604/04gabrielistas/gabrielistas.htm

The Royal Household recognizes a poem of a pupil of the college of the Gabrileistas

5 Abr/The Royal Household San Gabriel, Adrián Zayas Paéz has recognized the work presented by the pupil of sixth course of Primary Education of the College - seminar.
This recognition has its origin in a work of draft, of free topic, assigned to the pupils inside the subject of " Social Skills and Urbanity " that the educational Center gives to the pupils of fifthly and sixth of Primary Education.
The realized works stood out both for itsoriginality and for its beauty. One of them was shining specially. It was a question of a poem that the young pupil decided to compose on the occasion of S.A.R.'s birth the Infanta Dona Leonor. A composition that leaves many values see that the Spanish Royal Family is capable of transmitting the society in general and to our infancy especially.
The mentioned work was moved to SS.MM. the Kings of Spain and to SS.AA.RR the Princes of Asturias as testimony of the happiness that the pupils of this educational Center wanted to share for the happy birth. Later the text of the poem is reproduced.

For the Princess Leonor

A Princesa called Leonor
was born in a Palace full of wealths
and of brilliance.

All the kings of the world
met in her honor and many gifts
brought her with their better intention.
Mas, in these so notable days,
her parents answered a bit angry:
Thank you for your consideration!
But in these days the children without illusion
need them more than Leonor.

Then, be Magi and
take the illusion to the most
desolate countries, in order that the vacations
are glad to the poor children.
This way it is and this way it will be done.
The gifts for the world will remove.

All sovereign these distributed the planet in three sides.
The Kings of East left there his presents.
Those of the old continent distributed
his gifts to the most indigent children.
To the new continent the youngest Kings came,
where they left the rest of the presents.

And in these so difficult
times,
it is necessary to distribute
love, fondness and presents.

This Christmas story,
you Bunion reports it,
a child with a lot of luck, since he has
health, love and fondness.

-------------------------------------------------------

I have tried to translate the poem, hope that you understand it. The child who has written it must have 10 or 11 years.;)

What a beautiful poem! How sweet and I hope the child got an award for that!;)

Warning:

Please remember this thread is dedicated to news and pictures about Infanta Leonor de Borbón. When the time comes, Leonor's brothers and sisters will have their own forum. Till then, let's get back on topic.
I'm deleting now all the posts about possible names for future possible siblings.

If anyone has anything to say about this warning, please PM me, as per guidelines.

Last edited:
WindsorIII said:
There is a spread in Hola which shows many different photos of little Leonor as time goes by. Really cute!! :)
http://www.hola.com/

Here's a couple from hola. Elsa, perhaps you can get the rest? It would be great to see images from when Leonor was born until now..

mtbcm said:
I've made my first attempt of creating a SlideShow at ImageShack :eek: please, don't judge too hard...

Enjoy!

It looks great T! Really delicate and beautiful pictures:) (these (almost) 6 months flew by, don't you think?)

It's wonderful T.!
Btw., if I fail my exams it will be all Leonor's fault!:D

Anna_R said:
It looks great T! Really delicate and beautiful pictures:) (these (almost) 6 months flew by, don't you think?)

To have you Anna:eek: saying that it looks great made my day :D!

Time do flies when children are growing... and we tend to wish that they never grow up at the same time we wish that they do, so we can see them in the future :confused: . I was imagining the pictures of Ressurection Mass in 2026. Imagining the boys in their suits, the girls in their outfits and the older ones more serene and less worried about cameras - since no one will be focusing them ;) !

Hum, great times to come my dear:).

Thank you!

How lovely, mtbcm!! I enjoyed it very much... Great 6 months of Leonor's life..

mtbcm said:
I was imagining the pictures of Ressurection Mass in 2026. Imagining the boys in their suits, the girls in their outfits and the older ones more serene and less worried about cameras - since no one will be focusing them ;) !

Hum, great times to come my dear:).

Can you imagine? King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia at 85, having just celebrated their 60th anniversary as King and Queen,

Elena and Jaime with 63, still going strong despite everyone, Froilan at 28 (either married or a 'ladies man'), Victoria at 27, with very much success at her career.

Cristina at 61 and Iñaki at 58, still sharing loving looks like they were just teenagers, Juan at 27 - probably married - Pablo at 26, Miguel at 24 and Irene at 21, all of them strikingly beautiful.

Felipe at 58 and Letizia at 54, constitution changed so that Leonor at 20 is the legal inheritor after him, she and her four siblings are - as usual - the center of attention of the morning as well as their cousins...

Yes my dear, indeed, great times to come... (and I'll be 47:eek: )

Dearest friends, I'm just arrived from short Eastern hollydays and my first activity is to jump on my computer and check :" What happens at the Leonor's Land ? What a joy !

http://www.elconfidencialdigital.com/Articulo.aspx?IdObjeto=7096

Continuing the seaworthy tradition of the Royal Family, is promoting a Ditch Infanta Leonor

Don Juan Carlos gives name to the ditch Cup of the King, who is disputed every year in waters of the bay of Palm, and his wife gives title to the Ditch Princess Sofia, a denomination that comes from those times in which still they were princes and already veraneaban in the island. Now Infanta Leonor is beginning to cover the Ditch.
As The Confidential Digital one has known in nautical sources, a group of promoters, taken root in Ibiza, is starting this Ditch Infanta Leonor. It will be a question of a sports nautical test of sail when inhabitant of the Balearic Islands disputes also in waters of the archipelago, with what the sea tradition of the Royal Family is continued.
Till now there has been a contest to design a sweet with the name of the daughter of the princes of Asturias, and to The Zarzuela other demands have come, like for example her name gave to a theatre. But this one would be the first ditch for the small one, which has just expired six months, and that has returned to be a protagonist, precisely in Palm, with her presence, for the first time, in the mass of Easter at which the whole Royal Family was present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom