Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 1: November 2005 - February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.abc.es/abc/pg051208/prensa/noticias/Madrid/Madrid/200512/08/NAC-MAD-212.asp

Aguirre gives a Bethlehem to Dona Leonor

MADRID. It will come in a trunk of wood, to the former usage, and either any detail nor scene will be absent. Next week, the Community of Madrid will make come to the daughter of the Princes of Asturias, Dona Leonor, which, with complete certainty, will be her first Bethlehem.
Realized by Belenistas's Association of Madrid for order of the regional chairwoman, Esperanza Aguirre, it is clear of 90 figures of 9 centimeters of height that they recreate all the scenes.
For its assembly it will be necessary to possess a surface superior to the meter and I happen where they will not be absent the moss - that it will have to be a supply every Christmas-, the star, the clouds, the trunks of cork, the paper-stone... These elements also will travel in the trunk of wood that, to remember the event, will possess an exterior commemorative plate.

http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/ed_bergantinos/noticia.jsp?CAT=124&TEXTO=4325635#

A royal bib

Pupils and teachers of the college Virxe da Barca of Muxía, in that 54 children study girls of less than eight years, they decided that more the babies need it is a bib, for what a few weeks ago elaborated one it to be sent to Leonor, the first daughter of the Princes of Asturias. The gift was of carton and paper and was taking printed the fingerprints of all the pupils of the center. Since the small infanta is not still to answer to the obsequiousnesses it was done for her by his parents, the prince Felipe de Borbón, and the princess Letizia Ortiz.
Of their fist and letter they sent a nice note to the center. It says: " Many graces for the gift that we have received and for sharing with us the happiness of the birth of our daughter Leonor " and it is signed by the proud dads.
In the college the letter has thrilled even those who are not considered to be monarchic. Probably the rapid response of Zarzuela the should to the good recollections that Letizia Ortiz took to herself of the Coast Morte when still she was employed at television and they sent it to report on the disaster of the Prestige, now three years ago.

http://es.news.yahoo.com/051209/4/4gc0u.html

The Chamber of Trade of Cuenca has presented today the gifts that will be sent to Infanta Leonor, within the next couple of weeks: a wooden pony rocking horse and an album of photos. Both gifts have been made at the carpentry and restoration factories of the Infantas de España Occupational Centre.

adelaide said:
May be, it's time to Penafiel to be retired, except if he needs money like the others Uruburus ( garbage's beards eaters )....

I read some of the articles Penafiel wrote in spanish about Letizia and his comments were so cruel toward her and her family I could not believe he got away with it. He even ridiculed Leti's grandparents as if it was a crime being a working class family. His days as the Royal insider tolerated by king Juan Carlos are certantly over.

And yet, he predicted that if the first born was a girl she would rule regarldess of the Constitutional change because the Spaniards won't allow her throne to be taken away by a younger male sibling. Only with that he got me on his corner, the rest that comes out of his articles is just venom capable of making a cobra comatose just by sliding over the printed article.

please don't use " the last picture of ..." it s look like ...Use the newest piture of leonor

Toledo said:
I read some of the articles Penafiel wrote in spanish about Letizia and his comments were so cruel toward her and her family I could not believe he got away with it.
Neither can I!... The last time he publically opened his mouth to criticise Letizia, he compared her to the new generation of Princesses, to say that they are distroying the monarchies and he even dared to literally call Mette-Marit "a former prostitute that can not be queen of a serious country"!... :eek:
And he says these things, the people listen to him and he just goes away with it! I'm all in favour of freedom of speech, but I can't stand some people's incapacity to distinguish between "freedom" and "anarchy". The fact that we have freedom of speech doesn't give us the right to say anything that crosses our mind, no matter if they are true or not and no matter what the consequencies are. I believe that freedom actually should give us responsabilities and obligations and this guy isn't worth of this conquest that has costed so many sacrifices to so many noble men and women, throughout the History!

Elsa M. said:
Neither can I!... The last time he publically opened his mouth to criticise Letizia, he compared her to the new generation of Princesses, to say that they are distroying the monarchies and he even dared to literally call Mette-Marit "a former prostitute that can not be queen of a serious country"!... :eek:
And he says these things, the people listen to him and he just goes away with it! I'm all in favour of freedom of speech, but I can't stand some people's incapacity to distinguish between "freedom" and "anarchy". The fact that we have freedom of speech doesn't give us the right to say anything that crosses our mind, no matter if they are true or not and no matter what the consequencies are. I believe that freedom actually should give us responsabilities and obligations and this guy isn't worth of this conquest that has costed so many sacrifices to so many noble men and women, throughout the History!

I totally agree with you, Elsa M. The freedom of speech doesn't give to one the right to say whatever he wants, even if it appears to be false and insulting.

Sometimes you listen to his commentaries and how woman you feel totally degraded, he judges the attitudes of the women but not those of the men. If the Princesses have had relations before he hints that they are almost prostitutes, according to him a Queen has to be a virgin. But he does not think of the Princes that they can have relations.
He is terrible, is sexist and class.
He has remained in a world of 30 years ago, in it and in all his information.

In Spain there is a problem with prominent figures as Peñafiel or those who have written the book on Leonor, how they are critical and create polemic appear in television. The people nowadays believe herself everything what they say in television and repeat dark brown how, but they neither think they do not even think over the things. These prominent figures can say lies, which there should be demonstrated that they say them ... but weeks after will return to speak, to say false things and the people will turn them to listening.
The television is very bad, and there is a series of programs of " pink information " where only it costs the rumor and the scandalous news. Where they treat equally the Princes of Asturias and an artist of proven professionalism ... that to someone who has gone out of Big Brother or who has gone to bed with one famous. They respect more to whom tells his life and receives thousands of Euros for it, that to people who has a worthy life.

The real profesionals how singers and actors already do not go to these programs, and every time they grant fewer interviews to the magazines, us condemning to that the information is led by persons who do not do anything.

Finally i can write in the forum again ... so i just want to say, thant Leonor is an adorable baby, that born with the same size and havy than i have when i born, and thans for all the pics, they are adorable.

AWWWWWWWW! That picture above of Felipe holding Leonor has made my day! So adorable and sweet-a great picture.:D

Leonor is so sweet lol ive said before and ill say it again

http://www.especialeshf.com/bodareal/noticias/noticia195.htm

Last December 7th, Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia went with their little girl to the mall of La Moraleja, to make some Christmas shopping. They arrived around 4 o’clock in the afternoon and remained there for two hours.
In the photo published by "El Mundo", the little blue eyes of Leonor can be seen for the first time. Her hair has also lightened and she’s now blonder.

Two years ago, Felipe and Letizia went to this mall for the first time. Now they were accompanied by their daughter, Infanta Leonor.

Gifts of Castile Mancha for Leonor

It is a cradle game, with the shield of the crown and the embroidered initials of the Infant, and several articles to dress white color, - a cap, patucos, a bib and a handkerchief to baptize -. All these elements have made them by hand seven women of the locality in the denominated technique of ' hazelnut finá and vainica that have worked for such aim during a month and means.

In the same way, president Barreda has added one of present the most significant ones of this year in which the Centenary of the publication of the Quijote has been commemorated IV, as they are two editions of the universal work, one adapted the students, that the past distributed between the students Castilian-manchegos course, and another one in charge of Francisco Rico

http://actualidad.terra.es/provincias/ciudad-real/articulo/barreda_almagro_dona_leonor_643499.htm

Aww, why haven't there been pictures of her with her eyes open? I wish they'd relase new pictures of her like the Danish family did of Lilleprins...

regardez said:
Aww, why haven't there been pictures of her with her eyes open? I wish they'd relase new pictures of her like the Danish family did of Lilleprins...
She is less than two months old. She spends most of her time sleeping. Taking professional pictures takes time. You don't just go in there with your point and shoot camera and snap pictures when the baby is awake. For official images there is lighting that is involved (probably special lighting since newborns are very sensitive still), Letizia and Felipe have to dress her nicely and plan the photoshoot around her waking hours.

Besides, the Spanish household doesn't do official photoshoots as often as the Danish house does. So let's not go by the standards set by the Danish house to apply it to the Spanish house. (Also the Danish prince has a mommy who likes to mug for the camera a little bit more than Leonor's mommy does.)

regardez said:

i personally think the reason the danish released 2nd official picture of Lilleprins is because on the 1st one, he still look yellowish due to jaundice.

but, look at Infanta Leonor... she looks like an angel and so perfect for her 1st official picture..
i'm sure we'll see more of her on her christening...

I loved the fact that it was Felipe carrying Leonor with Letizia by his side, that shows that they are as hands-down in their daughter's upbringing as a regular couple would be and I think that's awesome; I believe that's a legacy from Queen Sofía, who is said to be an excellent mother for all her children, you can see how balanced and happy individuals they are!!!

http://www.larioja.com/pg051223/prensa/noticias/Rioja_Region/200512/23/RIO-SUBARTICLE-004.html

One of the most looked numbers was 31.105, which it encloses the date of Leonor de Borbón's birth. Dona Leonor's birth a "Gordo" did not bring, but yes she gave something of luck whom they chose for her birthday, which they will receive the refund. The same thing happens with 25.905, the date in which Fernando Alonso was proclaimed a world champion of Formula 1./COLPISA

Lovely pictures of beautiful Leonor! Seems like she's a Daddy's girl already!

http://www.icalnews.com/FichaNoticia.cfm?id=85520

León's Town hall there will give the infanta Leonor a rattle of silver and a story

The mayor of León, Mario Amilivia, he made clear today that the Council will send the first-born one of the princes of Asturias, the infanta Leonor, born the dawn of last October 31 in the Clinic Ruber of Madrid, a rattle of silver and a story realized by the pupils of the Escuela of the Trades of the city.

Thank you for those pictures, I love the fact that they're both holding her pushchair!

There are new pictures of Leonor on the website of Hola Magazine! I'll try to post them!

Infanta Leonor, protagonist of newspapers

Two appearances have been enough to Infanta Doña Leonor to become the mediatic protagonist of 2005. Its last public appearance caught yesterday in Lanzarote confirms the aperturista policy of the Royal House as a result of the birth of the heiress, with whom it is tried to avoid the harassment of the press.
In this occasion, the press could see the color of eyes of the first daughter of Princes of Asturias. As we advanced in previous editions, from the Real House they have been taken very in serious taking care of the image of new born. Not in vain, its condition of Infanta of Spain and future heiress do not demand less, for that reason the efforts of the communication departments and protocol of Zarzuela have elaborated a meticulous calendar of public appearances with which to satiate the informative demanadas ones of means.

http://www.prnoticias.com/prn/hojas/noticias/detallenoticia.jsp?noticia=9905&repositorio=0&pagina=1&idapr=1__esp_1__

Image from http://blogs.20minutos.es/martinezsoler/post/2005/12/28/psoe-y-pp-desactivan-estatuto-mundo-pone-pero-

Attachments

• untitled7mq.png
    untitled7mq.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 268
Cabildo of Lanzarote flatters to Infant Leonor with picture of Tayó

Cabildo of Lanzarote will offer to Princes of Asturias a work of painter Pedro Tayó as sample of entertainment of the people of Lanzarote to Infanta Doña Leonor, who is in the island from Monday next to her parents.
The picture, denominated "Small garden for the house of a child", is an oil painting of 73x50 cm, made by Tayó, one of the more known artists from Lanzarote, between years 2000 and 2005, sources of the corporation informed today to Efe.
The president of the Cabildo, Ines Rojas assured that ' the joy and the innocence of the childhood are present in this work of full art of color'. Red she said that the Town hall of Lanzarote hopes and wishes ' that the work of this shining artist is to the the liking of Princes de Asturias and who, at least a small piece of our island, adorns the bedroom of Infanta Doña Leonor'.

http://actualidad.terra.es/familia-real/articulo/cabildo_lanzarote_infanta_leonor_tayo_662334.htm

Image from http://www.diariodelanzarote.com/2005/12/29/lanzarote03.htm

Attachments

• 291205-cuadro.jpg
    291205-cuadro.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
http://www.lavozdelanzarote.com/article.php3?id_article=4506

The Town hall flatters with a picture of Tayó small Infanta Leonor

Small Infant Leonor, who is these days in Lanzarote with her parents, will go away of the Island of Volcanos with the gifts who have made him the Town hall and the City council insular of Teguise, municipality where the real residence of the Mareta is located.

The First insular Institution gave to east Thursday a picture of Pedro titled Tayó "Small garden for the house of a boy" to Doña Leticia and Don Felipe. One is an oil painting, builds of the artist lanzaroteño, made between 2000 and 2005.

"the joy and the innocence of the childhood are present in this work of full art of color", indicated the president of the Town hall of Lanzarote, Red Ines. "I hope and desire that the work of this shining artist lanzaroteño is to the the liking of TRH Princes de Asturias and who a small piece of our Island at least adorns the dormitory of Infant Doña Leonor", added.

On the other hand, the City council of Teguise has given to the future queen of Spain balayo with pieces of bed clothes, in addition to a set of typical clothes of the Graceful one. In addition, Leonor also was flattered with a pendant with the image of the Young Virgin. A councilman of the Corporation teguiseña moved until the Mareta to make delivery of the gifts to Princes de Asturias.

On the other hand, the writing of the VOICE put knowledge that at noon of this Thursday Princes de Asturias visited el Mirador del Rio (the Viewpoint of the River). One hoped that they dropped themselves by the Park of Timanfaya and the Jameos of the Water, but apparently Doña Leticia and Don Felipe have preferred to spend the day in a deprived atmosphere more, far from the cameras that were waiting for them in the Geria.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom