Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 4: June 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Which CP mother has done any of that? To me, CP's kids look great! They're healthy, roofs over their heads, beds to sleep in and happy what more could a parent want for their child?

Well said. And children must be well dressed in public events. Royal children and commoner children. When I was a girl, I was taught to wear nice dresses to go to the movies, to another child's birthday party, to Christmas dinner, to the Church and so on. Then, I also had more "common clothes" to go out and play and make me as untidy as I wanted to. :D;) But I knew that in school, social events and so on, I MUST behave and dress nicely. That's the reason of today, I can dress well for these kind of events without being bored or bothered by it. Children must know what a social life is.

In a whole, I think that Princess Letizia is doing a great job as a mother .

Vanesa

Those little girls are so cute! I don't care who dressed them because it doesn't matter to me what they have on because they are adorable regardless of what they are wearing. Just out of curiousity, what royal mother allowed her children wear broken shoes and clothes that didn't fit them?

However...... other "royals" mothers prefer to waste money on expensive clothing and being perfect while their children are dressed in clothing that is not their size, repeatedly and even broken shoes,:ohmy: It is posiible to be more selfish than that???I doubt it.....
I find comments like this so annoying. Of course you are meaning Mary right?
Yes, Isabella was seen with a hole in her shoe. http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/10242300.jpg
Isn't that normal for a child who just learn how to walk?
I think it is annoying that some people still need this Letizia-is-so-much-better-then-Mary stuff. I guess this will never stop. :bang:

Yes, Isabella was seen with a hole in her shoe. http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/10242300.jpg
I think it is annoying that some people still need this Letizia-is-so-much-better-then-Mary stuff. I guess this will never stop. :bang:

Vice versa. I know it's not necessary, but the comparions happen everywhere on the internet with all the royals, not just these two, it probably will never stop.
Since it was a photo session, not walking in the street caught by the paparazzis, a pair of shoes without a hole would be more appropriate.

She's adorable! Is this her third birthday?

where did they get all that blonde hair from? his mother...queen sofia....it seems like most of queen sofia's grandchildren have blonde hair...

Prince Felipe was very blond, when he was a child, so was Letizia. There are many people with blond hair in the Borbon family.

The picture of baby Isabella is beautiful and I applaud Mary for not trying to do what other rich people would...go get brand new shoes right away. I think most mothers would agree with Mary! Letizia needs to take a deep breath and relax. She is too worried about the girls' image...I agree with Duke's comments as well.

The picture of baby Isabella is beautiful and I applaud Mary for not trying to do what other rich people would...go get brand new shoes right away. I think most mothers would agree with Mary! Letizia needs to take a deep breath and relax. She is too worried about the girls' image...I agree with Duke's comments as well.

How many times did you see royal kids in a pair of torn shoes LOL :lol:. I don't think it asked too much to have kids dressed nicely if a mom can afford designer clothes, new Prada/Louboutin one after another herself.

I saw the little girls on Easter day 2010.
They were really cute and were dressed beautiful but complety appropiate with their age . If I had girls, this is the way I like to look.
Everybody talked

Sorry,
about how cute and beautiful dressed were the little "Infantitas".

I think it depends a lot of the different countries and customs. I usually see photos of children from Scandinavian countries wearing dull clothes that seems to be very comfortables, and shoes that sometimes look old( which are the most confortable and the best ones to learn to walk), and they not only wear them to play in the park, but almost always, as if their parents didn´t want them to wear elegant clothes.It seems that for them their children comfort is more important than their image;)
In Spain, that would be inconceivable. We like to see the children always well-dressed, with new and perfectely cleaned shoes, the girls with bows in the hair, etc. Confortable clothes and shoes are to play in the park, but that´s all. I also have wore those cute dressed and shoes, I also have had to avoid to dirty them, and I would dress my daughters in that way rather than in dull clothes. If my mum saw the Infantas with those dull clothes and old shoes being in front of the press reporters for being photographed, she would die because of the displeasure (or she would like to kill Letizia :whistling::D). And if she saw the photo of baby Isabella, she would say: "what kind of mother does that?":lol:
They are just different ways of thinking ;)

I think it depends a lot of the different countries and customs. I usually see photos of children from Scandinavian countries wearing dull clothes that seems to be very comfortables, and shoes that sometimes look old( which are the most confortable and the best ones to learn to walk), and they not only wear them to play in the park, but almost always, as if their parents didn´t want them to wear elegant clothes.It seems that for them their children comfort is more important than their image;)
In Spain, that would be inconceivable. We like to see the children always well-dressed, with new and perfectely cleaned shoes, the girls with bows in the hair, etc. Confortable clothes and shoes are to play in the park, but that´s all. I also have wore those cute dressed and shoes, I also have had to avoid to dirty them, and I would dress my daughters in that way rather than in dull clothes. If my mum saw the Infantas with those dull clothes and old shoes being in front of the press reporters for being photographed, she would die because of the displeasure (or she would like to kill Letizia :whistling::D). And if she saw the photo of baby Isabella, she would say: "what kind of mother does that?":lol:
They are just different ways of thinking ;)
I did notice that when I visited Spain. The children were neat and beautifully dressed.

both girls are gorgeous, but elanor willl be a heartbreaker!

Leonor is the most beautiful royal child. There is just something special about her. She will break all the men's hearts when she gets older!

Those grins are priceless! Is there video of them talking to the football team?

What's the color of Sofia's eyes? Are they green like her mother's? I think Leonor's hair will be like her mom's. Dark brown and her deep blue eyes. Lovely!!!

Yes, it seems that Sofia inherited her mother`s hazel-green eyes:
http://i41.tinypic.com/110kga8.jpg
(posted by lula)

Aww I LOVE this picture! These girls are so beautiful. I favor Leonor though, not because of how she looks, but because she seems so witty and playful and joyous. I think that she's got a great personality, like Amalia of the Netherlands and little Isabella of Denmark who is only 3 like Sofia but what a character!:).
Those princesses will be some serious heartbreakers one day!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom