Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 4: June 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these little girls. Little Sofia seems like a typical two year old with a lot of spirit. Leo has always had the heart of an angel, she is such a great big sister.

Infanta Sofía is a sweetie. So happy and fresh..and Infanta Leonor...what a spunky face she has! Just look at her eyes and smile: all intelligence and happyness. I think she must be a smart girl.Vanesa.

Aw I love that photo. So glad it's being used for this week's magazines even if the same image it's still such a precious photo of the two sisters.

The girls, Leonor and Sofia are so cute and sweet. They looks really close.:flowers:

Sofia and Leonor are such well adjusted little girls. Then again, I think of their role models: their parents. The parents don't give me the impression that they "strike the pose" with their daughters at the photo ops. They seem to be very hands-on and take a genuine loving interest in their children. One quality I admire about Prince Felipe, he is honestly a very genuinely interested parent who pays attention to his girls.

Does Sofia also go to school or daycare like Leonor?

At the moment I didn't hear anything officialy, but I supouse that Infanta Sofia will attend the same daycare that Leonor attended.

At the moment I didn't hear anything officialy, but I supouse that Infanta Sofia will attend the same daycare that Leonor attended.

I recall that around Sofia's birthday there was an informal confirmation that Sofia will start @ the same daycare center Leonor used to attend (Zarzuela staff kids) from September.

There is now way that Sofia is already a full daycare center attendee without the public knowing about it :)

I doubt Sofia had started school yet. A couple of months ago, Felipe and Letizia said at an audience that Sofia was still at home.

Well I didn't tell that Sofia was already attended the daycare, I just said that she probably will attend the same one as leonor attended.
Sorry if I didn't wrote it well.

Well I didn't tell that Sofia was already attended the daycare, I just said that she probably will attend the same one as leonor attended.
Sorry if I didn't wrote it well.

Yes you wrote it well but sorry Paty my intention was to quote Principessa's post, not yours :flowers:

:wub::wub: Sofiaa is SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL!!
I hope they have a photoshoot too!

Does anyone know if there is one photoshoot with Felipe, Letizia and the two cuties this summer planned?

Does anyone know if there is one photoshoot with Felipe, Letizia and the two cuties this summer planned?

Don't think there will be an "official" shoot as there used to be. In case they do "public" holidays in Mallorca or go to Asturias the media will get their share of pics anyway. But overall it's a shame that they refuse to do the usual summer shoot all other royal families with small kids are happy to pose for.

Yes, indeed, it´s a shame that the yearly photoshoot of the SRF in Marivent hasn´t happened last year and probably not this year as well.

Don't think there will be an "official" shoot as there used to be. In case they do "public" holidays in Mallorca or go to Asturias the media will get their share of pics anyway. But overall it's a shame that they refuse to do the usual summer shoot all other royal families with small kids are happy to pose for.

The other families (Dutch, Norwegian and Belgian) did the photoshoots to be left alone to enjoy their holidays in private. The press will get the pictures of the SRF in Mallorca anyway, thus they probably don't seen the need for an official photoshoot of the Asturian family only. I don't think Cristina's family will be in Mallorca this summer since the school starts at the end of August in DC. That's probably the main reason why there won't be a whole family photoshoot in Mallorca this year.

Is it only me or is Leonor starting to resemble her grandmother Queen Sofia? Of course she has also resemblence to her mother Letizia :flowers:

Nah Leonor is Rocasolano and Sofia is Ortiz.

Leonor is a good mix of her grandma Sofia and mom. Little Sofia has her mom's features (eyes, mouth), she also looks a bit like Cristina when she was the same age.

Leonor looks like her mother and Queen Sofia.
Sofia looks like Infanta Cristina.

Palma 2009, I must say Sofia Jr is my favorite I love her she's so cute, she's going to have a great personality:flowers:

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4
Pic5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom