Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 4: June 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely disagree with the Duke of Marmalade about Letizia not being maternal, she completely lights up when her girls(or any other child) are present, the change in her demeanour is remarkable.
I agree. One of the things I love most about Letizia is that (and it is evident from all photos and videos we have) she is a wonderful mother. She IS very maternal IMO.
Nowadays the majority of couples in Europe choose to have only one or two children, and it`s perfectly ok. So why shoudn`t it be ok for Felipe and Letizia? They have an heiress and a spare. If they feel that their family is complete now, we should respect it.

^i completely agree with you that letizia is so maternal.
you can see lots of great and heartbreaking photos, she hugs her girls with so care and love. shes a great mom^^

about getting pregnant again, its not that we are not being respectful to them, speaking about me, i would love to see them with another babie, and watch the big sisters play with the babie, and the parents too. it would be lovely.
of course its their decision if they want or not, and we must respect. but we also have wishes or opinions.:flowers:

Think both Letizia and Felipe appear to be wonderful parents - they have an ease even more when the girls appear with them at events. There is something so lovely about the way Leonor and Sofia interact with their parents when out and about it is obivious that behind the seens they are hands on parents.

I dont see Letizia having any more children - they were both difficult pregnancies on the princess and having two c sections as well probably means a third child isnt going to happen. If Leonor becomes Queen i think this will be great for Spain.

Hopefully we will see the girls on an outing at some point during the christmas holidays

"In addition to that, Letizia doesnt strike me as the most maternal person on earth, in her pre-princess life she was very career-orientated, when Felipe said he wanted more than two and less than five children she made a rather sceptical remark during engagement press meeting."

I find your comments biased and unfortunate - you don't know Princess Letizia to make these kind of assertations.

I don't know if she's a great mother or not but looking at the perpetual smiles of her children, I think they display all signs of being happy kids. Considering both their parents work challenging schedules (like all CPs do), to judge a woman's feelings in such, cold dismissive manner is out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom