Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 3: November 2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are similar Infanta Sofia and Infanta Leonor?
Between these two images of Princes of Asturias´daughters only one month of difference. Infanta Leonor was 10 months when this photo was made. Sofia is already 11. The two photographs were made on the island of Majorca.
¿SE PARECE LA INFANTA SOFÍA A LA INFANTA LEONOR?

They have different eyes. Leonor's are very light blue, whereas Sofia's look darker, maybe like her mothers?

Yesterday the two infantas had a new cousin:
The first daughter and first child of Telma Ortiz Rocasolano and her partner Enrique Martin was born in Madrid on March 28th 2008.
She probably will be called "Amanda"

Infanta Leonor is an absolute doll! I love her curls! I hope to see more pics of that precious little face and some of Infanta Sofia as she gets older! Felipe and Letizia are very blessed!

In some pics Sofia looks very much like her grandfather Jesus Ortiz. I don't see any resemblance to the Urdangarin boys (Cristina's part in them of course). Leonor actually goes after Felipe and Queen Sofia and in terms of looks her childhood days will probably be the peak. I bet she'll become a tall & strong girl, good in sports with average looks like her grandma & aunts, not a fairy tale like looking princess a la Madeleine of Sweden or so.

Yes, one for daddy and one for mummy:D

Infanta Leonor is more like her father's family. I see something of Queen Eugenia Victoria (Ena) in the expression of her little, intelligent face. Infanta Sofía looks a little like the Ortiz Rocasolanos...but she also has something of Infanta Cristina when her same age...Yes. Her auntie...;)

Vanesa.

Do you think, for Infanta Sofia's birthday, they will release pictures or something of that sort? Because I know we've seen the girls quite a bit in the past 2 months, and I don't know if that will affect things.

Do you think, for Infanta Sofia's birthday, they will release pictures or something of that sort? Because I know we've seen the girls quite a bit in the past 2 months, and I don't know if that will affect things.

I sure hope they will, but have no idea. We have seen them quite alot indeed the past months, just a week ago, so maybe the princes will think it's not necessary. It still would be nice if they would though. But if they do, please do not expect as many pictures as from the danish royal family, as with Leo's first birthday we got 3 pictures. Would be nice if they would release a cute picture of the 2 sisters together :wub:

I think there is enough of a resemblance to her mother in Leonor to make a significant difference as to how cute she'll be growing up, etc. I don't think her childhood days will be her "peak" at all- if anything, her mother's genes will be the determining factor. In some of the regatta pictures, she's simply beautiful. If you compare to her aunts at the same age, there's no doubt as to who is the cuter child.

I bet they do and it would only be logical since Leonor got her 1st birthday pictures, too. There shouldnt be a difference between heir/ess and sibling. Weve seen her quite a bit recently thats true but overall it hasnt been that much since her birth. I recall that Leonors pics were out the day before to get her pic into the papers on her birthday so maybe well see something tomorrow eve or so.

I think there will be no photos of Sofia's birthday, I hope I am wrong but the SRH is sober enough regarding these issues. And if they decide to make photos, I think it will be one or two.:ermm:
I doubt they make a photoshoot, I think it would be too, she is not the heir.

I think there is enough of a resemblance to her mother in Leonor to make a significant difference as to how cute she'll be growing up, etc. I don't think her childhood days will be her "peak" at all- if anything, her mother's genes will be the determining factor. In some of the regatta pictures, she's simply beautiful. If you compare to her aunts at the same age, there's no doubt as to who is the cuter child.

What matters is her personality and being able to relate to people -and how this can be conveyed through photographs, videos and other communication media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom