Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 1: April - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alamak said:
Infanta Leonor becomes more and more beautiful and cute. A bit naughty and also a bit quiet. I do love her very much. Ingrid Alexandra also is cute and naughty. haha

they are all beautiful, the princesses of the Netherlands too. The young generation will be wonderful, is wonderful! Christian will be handsome too:flowers:

What Lovely photos of a happy & healthy child with her daddy- very cute:flowers: I love what she is wearing and her hair is sweet too- nice colour.

biboquinhas said:
I think they should cute her hair a bit, maybe only in the front hair, IMO her hair is too long and it can get difficult for her to see well. She is big and tall, she resemble her parents of course! All her behaviour is clearly from a baby of 19 months, however she looks like she is a bit older because of her physical aspect inside she is just a 19 months baby!She is lovely indeed!

On the contrary I think that she has a perfect hair.. i love her blond hair:wub: , she seems of doll, she is beautiful

She has a lovely hair indeed yes, but to me a bit to long in the front, it seams not to let her see well, so I think they should cut it in the front!

biboquinhas said:
She has a lovely hair indeed yes, but to me a bit to long in the front, it seams not to let her see well, so I think they should cut it in the front!
I agree ..........

New photos of little Leo who is back to the hospital to see her mumy and little sister!Today she is wearing a hair-pin, mucht better to me!

Leonor is just so cute. And I see she is learning the royal wave - with the help of granny.:)

I think the area around her mouth is the spitting image of her mother.

Darling little girl, always impeccably turned out. I love her hair!

Yes, i love her hair to, and see looks so wise....
I think it nice to, that Princ Christian from Denmark has the same age....

Infanta Leonor's wikipedia photo has changed! It used to be one from Palma del Mallorca last summer but is not her leaving the hospital with her pink duck in hand:wub:

crm2317 said:
Infanta Leonor's wikipedia photo has changed! It used to be one from Palma del Mallorca last summer but is not her leaving the hospital with her pink duck in hand:wub:

Yeah, I saw that too. It was quite some time since I visited her wikipedia entry, so I was excited and surprised (in a good way) that it has been changed into a recent picture.

I lovee what Leonor is wearing today! So chic.. great taste Leo! :flowers:

Leonor is a doll ! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I just can't wait to see Sofia.
I'm sure she will be just as adorable as her sister ! ;)

dmriley7 said:
Leonor is a doll ! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I just can't wait to see Sofia.
I'm sure she will be just as adorable as her sister ! ;)

Yesss! ..I'm sure that "Sofi" will be PRECIOUS:wub:

Stefanie said:
I think the area around her mouth is the spitting image of her mother.

I agree.. she's got Letizia's lips! =)

leonor change a lot, she look very similar like letizia.
the little princess had a strong personality

corazon said:
leonor change a lot, she look very similar like letizia.
the little princess had a strong personality

Yes, she has changed very much, but I her see felipe equal!

BeautyLeonor said:
Yes, she has changed very much, but I her see felipe equal!

I think she was always afraid of the journalists and so many people. That's why she didn't smile. It's a normal thing. She was just afraid. Now she is older and courageous

To me, she is a total mix of Letizia, Cristina and Sofia ! :flowers:

Any pics of Leonor visiting her sister with Queen.

I like her specially when she wears dark blue dresses...They matchs wonderfully with her silky blonde hair. I also lies her in red. This faded pink that little girls are wearing nowadays is not of my personal taste. If the girl is too fair, she seems to be pale. It's a "dirty" kind of pink.

Vanesa.

Leonor is really a very beatiful little baby girl, it's absolutly obvious. It's a girl in the same model of the little Irene who is too a very beautiful baby girl. If we need to make a difference it will be in the character? for the moment it's impossible to say nothing.
Nevertheless I don't find that Leonor who don't go to the chidren garden has a spoilt child 's behaviour. At the opposite she make me the feeling to be a very sweet little girl who do that her mother ask her to do without crying. May be, for the moment, the infanta Leonor is a very happy character:wub:

Last edited:
she is such a beautiful little girl,she doesnt seem spoiled or anything, she seems like a sweet little angel.

What a wondeful little girl§ She looks older... She is only 18 months and is still a baby ! She seems to be very "awaked" and hearing her little worlds she is not late in language and is a very nice girl

wow, infanta leonor is growing to be a gorgeous little girl!:flowers:

In this edition of Veja (biggest-selling weekly magazine in Brazil) there is a note with a very beautiful picture with Leonor in Queen Sofia's arms taken in the second visit to Infanta Sofía. The note is about the birth of the new infanta and about Leonor being, for now, the hereditary princess. I will try to scan the note in the next days, now my scanner is off... :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom