Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 5: December 2010 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are dressed alike and have their hair the same way so they look alike. What lovely girls!

hola reveals details on how leonor and sofia are being educated:

they receive Mandarin classes twice a week and now they can sing songs, name body parts and pronounce the letters in this language. They have an English nanny since birth, letizia reads to them stories in English and Queen Sofia speaks to them, like with her children, in this language.
the cover page also says that leonor (maybe sofia also) takes ballet classes and that she will most likely attend military training and receive education abroad, just like it happened with felipe.

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_espanola/2013040364135/leonor-preparacion-hola/

Thank you!

About the Mandarin classes, that was known long ago, but its nice to know that they are making progress with it, because that language is a very dificult one! And I will always believe that it was wise of Felipe and Letizia to let their daughters learn a "unusual" language other than the European languages, Bravo!

About English, it was obvious they were raised with english as well, like many other royal kids, but I didn't know they had a English nanny.

As for ballet, It was obvious Leonor took classes of it, she has that delicate charisma and elegant pose.

Many tabloits say that Letizia is strict on their education, I don't think that, like many other parents, either father or mother like to educate well their children and are concern with their enviroment and learning methods. So far I see what most parents will do their children, Letizia is not educating them to extremes.

Leonor is turning into a truly beautiful little girl.

Those girls are so precious in their dresses. Similar but not identical.

Aww, Happy Birthday to Infanta Sofia!

How did Sofia celebrate her birthday without her parents? It seems that Felipe and Letizia always missed Sofia's birthday lol. It happened twice -- for Kate's royal wedding in 2011 and the Dutch inauguration this year.

with computers and phones it's not like anyone is ever really separated any more and they could easily have celebrated it when they came back.

I think it's a pity that there are no new photos of the Two Infantas on their first day back, I wonder why they didn't opt for a photo session like they have done in the previous years. I imagine that the (very cute) photo of Leonor and Sofia in the Hola article is one from last year.

Last edited:
I think it's a pity that there are no new photos of the Two Infantas on their first day back, I wonder why they didn't opt for a photo session like they have done in the previous years. I imagine that the (very cute) photo of Leonor and Sofia in the Hola article is one from last year.

Yes it does look like an old one alright.

The photo looks more than a year old as Sofia looks very "babyish and chubby cheeked" in it. Beautiful girls though.

It's so disappointed thing that this year they didn't have photo time of first schoolday.:bang:

They don't do it all the time, it's more like a year yes and a year no.
2008 yes, 2009 no, 2010 yes, 2011 no, 2012 yes, 2013 no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom