Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 5: December 2010 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How cute the two little Infantas in their school unirform. They´re almost "big girls" now.
Sofia reminds me a lot of Infanta Cristina at that age.

Letizia looks radiant! The girls are lovely as usual, love their new hairstyle too.they both look bigger now, especially Leonor

I adore their school uniforms and their matching hair styles. Beautiful little girls. :)

Sweet and beatiful little girls, indeed!:flowers:

Vanesa.

The two are lovely. Sofia is going to be a tall girl. She looks so much like her auntie
Cristina when she was a child.
Loved their hairdos.

:previous: Yes...the face is from a photo taken her first day of school.

Infanta Leonor & Infanta Sofía: Part 5 - December 2010 -

I enjoyed looking at the photos- even though they're a little faded. :flowers:

Last edited:
Letizia requisa los mviles a los padres de los compaeros de sus hijas

Whenever Leonor or Sofia are invited to other children's parties or take part in school players, other parents are not allowed to film or take pictures at the event because Leonor and Sofia are likely to be included in the footage.

On the one hand this is to ensure the privacy of Leonor and Sofia and the other children who might find their images in the media, on the other hand it must be incredibly frustrating for the parents not being allowed to take pictures on such occasions.

Letizia requisa los mviles a los padres de los compaeros de sus hijas

Whenever Leonor or Sofia are invited to other children's parties or take part in school players, other parents are not allowed to film or take pictures at the event because Leonor and Sofia are likely to be included in the footage.

On the one hand this is to ensure the privacy of Leonor and Sofia and the other children who might find their images in the media, on the other hand it must be incredibly frustrating for the parents not being allowed to take pictures on such occasions.
You will most likely find the same rules for all royal and other children that could be sold for substantial money and would be sought after by the press.

You will most likely find the same rules for all royal and other children that could be sold for substantial money and would be sought after by the press.

Exactly, since we rarely saw pictures of other royal children in their school performance (if they didn't want to 'advertise') or private parties of their classmates. When Paloma B had nothing else to criticize, she wrote those stupid articles to splash the hate.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that most Spanish children have their ears pierced when they are around Leonor's age.
You are absolutely right. In most Latin countries, little girls have their ears pierced , sometimes just after their birth. So, it´s absolutely normal for Leonor to have had it.

i had mine at eight years old (just one ear) it hurted so bad that i didnt want to pierce the other, so one year later at nine i pierced the other^^
Portugal is like Spain too, around 7-10 years old, girls get their ears pierced, but theres many people who pierce their daughters ears when they are baby.
so i think Leonor is at a good age^^ and shes the first royal girl to have her ears pierced (of the crown princely families)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom