Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 4: June 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofia is turning into a very pretty little girl.

maybe it is only my impression but it seems to me that Sofia is quite a sad, melancholy child..

maybe it is only my impression but it seems to me that Sofia is quite a sad, melancholy child..
Sad? I don`t think so. Sofia just seems to be a bit uncomfortable in front of a bunch of people who are shouting her name and taking pictures of her, which is quite understandable. In fact, Princess Letizia said that in private it`s Sofia who is playful and extrovert, while Leonor is the serious one.

maybe you are right.. leonor seems to be at her's ease with photographers while sofia is more shy. However who knows how they are in private?!

Leonor loves the camera, and the camera loves her, and darn it, that girl knows it! She's a natural and a born-star. Sofia definitely looks more shy in front of the camera (maybe because big sister is used to stealing all the attention?) but has gotten more relaxed it seems (like at reception for the World Cup champions) as big sis leads the way.

They're both beautiful, beautiful, healthy-looking children-such a joy to see them and watch them grow up. Lovely pictures.:flowers:

Sad? I don`t think so. Sofia just seems to be a bit uncomfortable in front of a bunch of people who are shouting her name and taking pictures of her, which is quite understandable. In fact, Princess Letizia said that in private it`s Sofia who is playful and extrovert, while Leonor is the serious one.

Yes, I also read an article about it when Letizia said that Leonor was more serious, like her father, and Sofía more extrovert like her.

Haven't you seen the pictures of their visit to the glass museum this holidays? Sofia appears very playful.
I agree with other posters who have said she is probably shy and a bit scared with the attention/ shouting /cameras...but she seems to get used to it as she grows up.

These two are beautiful. Sofia is going to be quite tall, I think.

:previous : So cute! . I just love the little princesses!. looks like Sofia will be taller than Leonor one day :D

I remember the videos of Leonor when she was a baby when they'd be trying to get her to wave at the cameras and she'd look as if she felt it wasn't a very good idea and would be hesitant to do so but baby Sofia would wave at anything that moved, like in the footage of the family at her first Easter. I think the thing with Sofia is that she appears to be very expressive and if she's alert and happy, she's happy, and if she's not, they can't get her to fake it.

Plus, camera angle can make a difference. In the photos of Sofia's first day at day care, she looked very serious as she had her picture taken in front of the stairs but video footage taken from side view showed that she had a smile.

Yes, I also read an article about it when Letizia said that Leonor was more serious, like her father, and Sofía more extrovert like her.
That seems to be the case a lot of the time. The older sibling is usually the more serious, mature (have to be the good example to younger siblings) one and the younger is more spirited, adventurous, outgoing etc.

Oh these girls are so pretty! Felipe and Letizia are really blessed.

That seems to be the case a lot of the time. The older sibling is usually the more serious, mature (have to be the good example to younger siblings) one and the younger is more spirited, adventurous, outgoing etc.

I also remeber that in the same conversation Letizia said Leonor was more serious, as if she knew of her future responsabilities. They don't look like a stiff, formal family, but I suppose they have told Leonor she is the heiress(the infantitas must realise at school their family is not a regular family). I guess even though she can't truly understand what it means she knows she should bevahe?

Leonor is supposed to have more of Felipe's character, serious and shy. She is not even 5 years old, far too young to understand any deeper meaning of what is going on around her. It remains to be seen how things turn out when she understands what Mission Impossible she is being groomed for.

Leonor seems to be the type of girl who wants to please and do what her parents ask of her, whether that's putting on a show or her natural character I don't know. Especially royal children become actors at a very early age in front of the media, following the example of their parents.

I remember Letizia said Leonor was more serious and responsible like her daddy, Sofia was more playful like her. She was making relative comparisons, both sisters actually look quite extrovert and lively.
Leonor is not shy like her daddy at the same age, who was seen clinging to mom Sofia often.

So cute Sofia is. She is more open now. So cute her smile This girls are such sweetys.

Leonor is supposed to have more of Felipe's character, serious and shy. She is not even 5 years old, far too young to understand any deeper meaning of what is going on around her. It remains to be seen how things turn out when she understands what Mission Impossible she is being groomed for.

Leonor seems to be the type of girl who wants to please and do what her parents ask of her, whether that's putting on a show or her natural character I don't know. Especially royal children become actors at a very early age in front of the media, following the example of their parents.

If I compare Leonor and Sofia with i.e. Amalia & Alexia, I see no differences in their behaviour (well.... in fron of the press on these seldom moments). Amalia is also the "perfect camera child", smiling, pleasing journalists and enjoying the moment, whereas Alexia seems to be a more either super-"let´s have fun"/or super-"I do not want now" child (changing feelings from one sec to another). So -- completely normal -- as normal as a child can be in front of 100 cameras and shouting journalists :cool:....
It may become easier for Amalia becoming Queen in the future, as the NL seems to be more open and are of course "used" in having Reigning Queens. It will become a tough "job" for Leonor but not a "mission impossible" one...... I may compare Leonor with CP Victoria. And so far she has done a great job.
Bye Bine

^i totally agree with you. its not a "mission impossible", but it will be hard since Spain is not used to have reigning queens, but i bet she will do an amazing job like CP victoria.
i mean look at the girl, she looks already a little queen ahhahaha.
im sure her parents are going to teach their daughter well:flowers:

anyway, i need your help to find HQ pictures.

1# can somebody post lots of HQ pictures of Infanta Leonor in marineland?
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8159/marineland.jpg

2# i cant find more pictures and HQ ones from this walk on mallorca
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8578/69442978.jpg

3# this was when they went to the circus, but i didnt found more pics.
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8314/25500786.jpg

It would be a great help if you could find the pictures for me:flowers:

Is Sofia starting the same school that Leonor attends this September?

Las Infantitas are the cuter girls. If they wouldn't be royals, they would be models when they grow up. Luv you, Leonor, Sofia! Good luck in the school.

Bear in mind trhat cute kids often grow up to be average looking...or worse! LOL

:previous:
Her decision? Has Felipe nothing to do with her daughters' education?:whistling:
Sofía is three years old and it was her first day in a new school, the last thing she needed was an onslaught of photographers rendering her blind with the flashes. With Leonor's first day of school they posed for the press on her third day of school, they'll probably do something similar now.
Also, this morning every TV program was talking about how Elena got angry and shouted at some paparazzi that took pictures of Victoria and her in yesterday's Horse Competition. I wonder what would people say if instead of Elena it was Letizia.

Not sure how people can compare the first day of school for a 3 year old (Sofia) with a 10 year old (Victoria)? Or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom