The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNIE_S View Post
The covers of this week: very original
vanitatis.com - En Imágenes
The same image in all them!
The girls look so cute...
That is one of the cutest "loving sisters" pictures I have seen in a long time. Not staged, just natural.

Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 PM
Serene Highness

I love these little girls. Little Sofia seems like a typical two year old with a lot of spirit. Leo has always had the heart of an angel, she is such a great big sister.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Infanta Sofía is a sweetie. So happy and fresh..and Infanta Leonor...what a spunky face she has! Just look at her eyes and smile: all intelligence and happyness. I think she must be a smart girl.Vanesa.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Aw I love that photo. So glad it's being used for this week's magazines even if the same image it's still such a precious photo of the two sisters.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Courtier

The girls, Leonor and Sofia are so cute and sweet. They looks really close.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:18 AM

Sofia and Leonor are such well adjusted little girls. Then again, I think of their role models: their parents. The parents don't give me the impression that they "strike the pose" with their daughters at the photo ops. They seem to be very hands-on and take a genuine loving interest in their children. One quality I admire about Prince Felipe, he is honestly a very genuinely interested parent who pays attention to his girls.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Does Sofia also go to school or daycare like Leonor?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:44 AM
Moderator Emeritus

At the moment I didn't hear anything officialy, but I supouse that Infanta Sofia will attend the same daycare that Leonor attended.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
At the moment I didn't hear anything officialy, but I supouse that Infanta Sofia will attend the same daycare that Leonor attended.
I recall that around Sofia's birthday there was an informal confirmation that Sofia will start @ the same daycare center Leonor used to attend (Zarzuela staff kids) from September.

There is now way that Sofia is already a full daycare center attendee without the public knowing about it
Old 06-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I doubt Sofia had started school yet. A couple of months ago, Felipe and Letizia said at an audience that Sofia was still at home.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Well I didn't tell that Sofia was already attended the daycare, I just said that she probably will attend the same one as leonor attended.
Sorry if I didn't wrote it well.

Old 06-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
Well I didn't tell that Sofia was already attended the daycare, I just said that she probably will attend the same one as leonor attended.
Sorry if I didn't wrote it well.
Yes you wrote it well but sorry Paty my intention was to quote Principessa's post, not yours
Old 06-30-2009, 03:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to this journalist, the Infanta Leonor took part two weeks ago in the party of end of course of her school. She represented with her companions " Ali Baba and 40 thieves ". Her parents went to see her.

Una estrella llamada Leonor - Casas_Reales_Espana - Gente - ABC.es
Old 07-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Serene Highness

La infanta SofÃ*a irá a la Escuela Infantil de la Guardia Real en septiembre

Hope we'll have a photoshoot like we had for Leonor's first day at school!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 07-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Sofiaa is SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL!!
I hope they have a photoshoot too!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Sofia looks a little bit shy in this picture.
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Heir Apparent

She is adorable! Here is a brief article (in French) about Sofia going to school:

L’Infante Sofia Ã* la garderie en septembre | Noblesse & Royautés
Old 07-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Nobility

It sound very good! :)
Old 07-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Does anyone know if there is one photoshoot with Felipe, Letizia and the two cuties this summer planned?
Old 07-24-2009, 05:33 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Does anyone know if there is one photoshoot with Felipe, Letizia and the two cuties this summer planned?
Don't think there will be an "official" shoot as there used to be. In case they do "public" holidays in Mallorca or go to Asturias the media will get their share of pics anyway. But overall it's a shame that they refuse to do the usual summer shoot all other royal families with small kids are happy to pose for.

Tags
infanta leonor, infanta sofia, leonor, sofia (2007- )