Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 4: June 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor is a good mix of her grandma Sofia and mom. Little Sofia has her mom's features (eyes, mouth), she also looks a bit like Cristina when she was the same age.

I`m agree with you.Leonor looks like her father and her grandma Sofia.But,her sister,Sofia looks like Borbones and a bit like her mother when she was little.

I`m agree with you.Leonor looks like her father and her grandma Sofia.But,her sister,Sofia looks like Borbones and a bit like her mother when she was little.

Sofia IMO doesnt look like Letizia at all. Leonor looks like Letizia, imo neither of the kids look like the Borbones...

Wow. Sofia has certainly grown up! The girls are adorable! Leonor looks like her mother, while little Sofia clearly takes after her father.

L’Infante Sofia à la garderie en septembre | Noblesse & Royautés

This viewer's comment is just hilarious:
"Sans vouloir être méchant, cette photo n’avantage pas cette petite fille qui ressemble à une mémère renfrognée portant des bas à varices."
(I don't intend to be mean, but this is not a very flattering photo of a little girl which reminds my of a grumpy grandma wearing compression stockings.")

Sofia is a sweetie-pie, though!

Here's a nice photo gallery of Leo & Sofi at the "Copa del Rey Sailing Cup" and other locations:

Leonor & Sofia von Spanien: Wenn Spaniens Blüten blühen - Bilder - BUNTE

Again, some funny captions:
Pic 1 says: "Holidays in Mallorca. Letizia and her daughters at the pier."
Pic 2 says: "The two girls aren't twins although they are dressed as if they were."
Pic 3 says: "The princesses wearing white dresses. Sofia sticks out her tongue - to whom remained unknown."
Pic 4 says: "The colours of their dresses are well-matched: Letizia and her little cuties"
Pic 5 says: "Sofia seems to disagree with something. Leonor also gives a sceptical look but her hand on her sister's belly probably has some soothing effect."
Pic 6 says: "Oh, but now that Daddy is here everything's just fine, even though he will soon leave to participate in the 28th Copa del Rey Audi Sailing Cup."
Pic 7 says: "It's not so bad, the sisters think, after all, we still have mommy..."
Pic 8 says: "...and ourselves, because if necessary,..."
Pic 9 says: "...we can console each other as long as Daddy is away for so long."
Pic 10 says: "But the best thing is when we are all together, like last winter."

Simply adorable!

L’Infante Sofia Ã* la garderie en septembre | Noblesse & Royautés

This viewer's comment is just hilarious:
"Sans vouloir être méchant, cette photo n’avantage pas cette petite fille qui ressemble à une mémère renfrognée portant des bas à varices."
(I don't intend to be mean, but this is not a very flattering photo of a little girl which reminds my of a grumpy grandma wearing compression stockings.")

Sofia is a sweetie-pie, though!

She is so cute! I just wish she would smile more. She looks so much like the Queen.

Wow. Sofia has certainly grown up! The girls are adorable! Leonor looks like her mother, while little Sofia clearly takes after her father.

I think Leo looks more like her mother with her delicate features. I hate so much to see Leo losing her blond hair. Sofia is so cute. She must be very shy, where Leo is much more outgoing. They are precious little girls.:flowers:

I adore seeing pictures of these 2 beautiful girls. They are both very different but adorable in their own way. Leonor has those big blue eyes and Sofia those great lips. What I also love about these two is that you can tell they love and adore their parents and they them. Wonderful to see.

:previous: thanks for the link. The collection of photos is great. :flowers:

I think Sofia looks a lot like her cousins Miguel and Irene.

I think Sofia looks like Infanta Cristina when she was a child:flowers:

I think Sofia looks like Infanta Cristina when she was a child:flowers:

I do to! I've always said that. People think that she looks like Letizia's father, but I think that she looks so much like Infanta Cristina.

Leonor looks like Queen Sofia, I think.

They are gorgeous little girls. I think Sofia looks a lot like Infanta Cristina and her son Miguel. I love the way they are such good friends!

magnik said:
There's something similar.

Ok. tell me what shall I do to have children like Asturias?!!!

I would borrow Felipe .. :whistling::in_love:

b-e-w photo
It's funny how they're sisters but look so completely different from each other.

Wow! The resemblance of Sofia to her father is incredible. I've always thought that she looked like her aunt, Infanta Elena, but in this photo, she looks exactly like her father did when he was young. They are both very cute little girls.

Sofia looks also like Amelia, the third daughter of Princess Alexia.

If I recall correctly Leonor's photoshoot at the daycare center in September 2007 only happended days after she actually started so they might do the same with Sofia next week. Unless Sofia continues to prove second class to her sister, the future heiress presumptive, with no official christening pics, no 1st B'day pics, no 1st day at daycare center pics?

I don't think there will be pics with Leonor when she starts her second year at school, no need for that, really.

dont we normally see pictures of Elena's children and previously Christina's children when they are walking to their firts day of school - so coudl the same happen for Leonor without it being the big official photo opportunity of last year

dont we normally see pictures of Elena's children and previously Christina's children when they are walking to their firts day of school - so coudl the same happen for Leonor without it being the big official photo opportunity of last year

Sin posado de la infanta Leonor

leonor won't be posing this year and maybe the asturias have a deal with the media to leave leonor alone paparazzi wise, on official occasions (something that elena doesn't seem to have).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom