The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sproketti View Post
That's the little monkey that every Kipling bag has hanging off it. It is always the same colour as the bag!

Old 09-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Serene Highness

What a PRICELESS family, they seem so close and the girls seem so loved.
Sofia is becoming a real beauty, F&L seem so proud of their girls, as they should be, I am so thankful they share with the rest of the world.

Old 09-15-2010, 07:43 PM
Nobility

Love it when children have school uniforms.
Their mother looked beautiful and loved her outfit and the shoes.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

OMG these girls are beautifuul!! I agree with Rebafan81 Sofia is becoming a real beauty she's gorgeous, and has a beautiful smile, she was so sweet to mommy!! I loved the pic where she's telling Letizia a "secret" way too cute!
Old 09-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you for the photos and videos.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Nobility

What a beautiful family! Those are two very precious little girls!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Leonor och Sofia har börjat skolan | Svensk Damtidning
Olycom - News
Old 09-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Royal Highness

They are SOOOO Adorable in their school uniforms!!! And they are definately starting to look like twins.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Courtier

It's really wonderful to see these pictures especially because Sofia is smiling all the time.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:08 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Article about the education of Infanta Leonor (in Spanish), where she can walk the same path as her father (she already attends the same school as he did) and where have to be adjustments to due to her sex (does a woman need to attend 3 different military schools?) and the media intrusion, security aspects (studies abroad or in Spain, Felipe went to Canada, Madrid and Washington DC, Georgetown?)

El Confidencial Digital - Artículo - Cómo educar a Leonor, futura reina de España
Old 09-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Commoner

Would Sofia receive the same education that Leonor does just in case something unexpected were to happen in the future and Sofia were to find herself stepping into her father's shoes or would they give Leenor the education she will need as future monarch and assume that she will be queen?

Personally, I think all the children in a family should receive the best education that is available to them.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:07 AM

Hello!I'm a new royal forums member and I'm glad for the fact that my very first message will be about the infantas.They are so adorable and cute children!!Leonor seems more serious and independent,but Sofia is very young and needs her mother.I think Letizia is very close to Sofia...
Old 09-19-2010, 03:20 PM

Lovely princesses!
Old 09-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Monarquía Confidencial
Old 09-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sproketti View Post
Would Sofia receive the same education that Leonor does just in case something unexpected were to happen in the future and Sofia were to find herself stepping into her father's shoes or would they give Leenor the education she will need as future monarch and assume that she will be queen?

Personally, I think all the children in a family should receive the best education that is available to them.
All the royal children received the highest education any parents can bestow upon them, however, those of the heirs/heiress are different especially if they reach a certain age. All male heirs have military training but CPss Victoria had one too. In the case of Spain, the question of the future monarch is still uncertain. They have yet to pass a law if they will allow Leonor to succeed her father.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:01 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine victoria View Post
In the case of Spain, the question of the future monarch is still uncertain. They have yet to pass a law if they will allow Leonor to succeed her father.

Not true. Leonor will succeed her father if she doesnt have a brother. Only in case Letizia will give birth to a boy the succession law will have to be changed to the first borns favour, regardless of sex.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Royal Highness

^yes, so it means that she is in fact the hereditary princess, and she will succed her father without a doubt. cause they will change the law when she has a brother. but since she does not have a brother, the law will not change and it will remain the current law, that the females can rule if they dont have brothers
Old 09-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Will go to the parade (12 oct) Leo and Sofía ??

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 09-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Royal Highness

what parade?

Tags
infanta leonor, infanta sofia, leonor, sofia (2007- )