The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 09:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Leonor is supposed to have more of Felipe's character, serious and shy. She is not even 5 years old, far too young to understand any deeper meaning of what is going on around her. It remains to be seen how things turn out when she understands what Mission Impossible she is being groomed for.

Leonor seems to be the type of girl who wants to please and do what her parents ask of her, whether that's putting on a show or her natural character I don't know. Especially royal children become actors at a very early age in front of the media, following the example of their parents.
If I compare Leonor and Sofia with i.e. Amalia & Alexia, I see no differences in their behaviour (well.... in fron of the press on these seldom moments). Amalia is also the "perfect camera child", smiling, pleasing journalists and enjoying the moment, whereas Alexia seems to be a more either super-"let´s have fun"/or super-"I do not want now" child (changing feelings from one sec to another). So -- completely normal -- as normal as a child can be in front of 100 cameras and shouting journalists ....
It may become easier for Amalia becoming Queen in the future, as the NL seems to be more open and are of course "used" in having Reigning Queens. It will become a tough "job" for Leonor but not a "mission impossible" one...... I may compare Leonor with CP Victoria. And so far she has done a great job.
Bye Bine

Old 08-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Royal Highness

^i totally agree with you. its not a "mission impossible", but it will be hard since Spain is not used to have reigning queens, but i bet she will do an amazing job like CP victoria.
i mean look at the girl, she looks already a little queen ahhahaha.
im sure her parents are going to teach their daughter well

anyway, i need your help to find HQ pictures.

1# can somebody post lots of HQ pictures of Infanta Leonor in marineland?
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8159/marineland.jpg

2# i cant find more pictures and HQ ones from this walk on mallorca
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8578/69442978.jpg

3# this was when they went to the circus, but i didnt found more pics.
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8314/25500786.jpg

It would be a great help if you could find the pictures for me

Old 09-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Is Sofia starting the same school that Leonor attends this September?

Old 09-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Is Sofia starting the same school that Leonor attends this September?
Yes. We do not know if there will be photos or not this year, it will be necessary to wait to the next week.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Commoner

Las Infantitas are the cuter girls. If they wouldn't be royals, they would be models when they grow up. Luv you, Leonor, Sofia! Good luck in the school.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Bear in mind trhat cute kids often grow up to be average looking...or worse! LOL
Old 09-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Bear in mind trhat cute kids often grow up to be average looking...or worse! LOL
They are more than cute. They are beautiful children.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Royal Highness

La entrada clandestina de las infantas en el cole
Fotos Leonor y Sofa llegan ocultas al Santa Mara de los Rosales

(Vanitatis)
Old 09-13-2010, 12:43 PM
Courtier

Of course, no one is going to criticize that, but I think she goes overboard. Please, what if the girls are photographed? Why is she so particular about these things? Good for Elena...she really shows class.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Aristocracy

Her decision? Has Felipe nothing to do with her daughters' education?
Sofía is three years old and it was her first day in a new school, the last thing she needed was an onslaught of photographers rendering her blind with the flashes. With Leonor's first day of school they posed for the press on her third day of school, they'll probably do something similar now.
Also, this morning every TV program was talking about how Elena got angry and shouted at some paparazzi that took pictures of Victoria and her in yesterday's Horse Competition. I wonder what would people say if instead of Elena it was Letizia.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Not sure how people can compare the first day of school for a 3 year old (Sofia) with a 10 year old (Victoria)? Or am I missing something?

Old 09-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Courtier

There is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see...
Old 09-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

The difference is that Felipe and Letizia chose a school for their girls that allow them to park their car inside (a wise decision), on the other hand, Elena could only park her car on the street, thus her kids have always been exposed to paparazzis waiting for them outside the school. Right after their parents' separation, Zarzuela even asked the press to leave the kids alone since they camped outside of the kids' school everyday.
The articles were from vanitatis, the website of Paloma B., what can you expect other than blaming everything on Letizia (the girls have father too) ? LOL .
Old 09-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve View Post
Of course, no one is going to criticize that, but I think she goes overboard. Please, what if the girls are photographed? Why is she so particular about these things? Good for Elena...she really shows class.
Yes...maybe... but her children don't seem to be very happy with that. Victoria and Froilan seem every time sad and annoyed about the paparazzis unlike Leonor and Sophia . So... good job Elena ... or Letizia AND Felipe????
Old 09-14-2010, 08:01 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Crown Prince Felipe de Borbon and his wife Princess Letizia take their daughters, Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia, to school:
BelgaPicture - Category details
Old 09-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Royal Highness

Los Príncipes de Asturias también llevan al colegio a la infanta Leonor en su primer día de clase

Finalmente sí habrá posado de las infantas en el colegio
Old 09-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

More photos of today. Tomorrow will be the official photoshoot.

http://www.prismanews.com/spip.php?article8699
Old 09-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post

And tomorrow is mommy's birthday too - Happy Birthday Princess Letizia. Please give yourself a nice birthday present by wearing a nice dress
Old 09-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by lula View Post

I can't wait for tomorrow!! : )
Old 09-15-2010, 04:37 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger

I just seen on TVE Leonor and Sofia!!! So cute!!

Tags
infanta leonor, infanta sofia, leonor, sofia (2007- )