Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 4: June 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no worse blind than the one who does not want to see...

The difference is that Felipe and Letizia chose a school for their girls that allow them to park their car inside (a wise decision), on the other hand, Elena could only park her car on the street, thus her kids have always been exposed to paparazzis waiting for them outside the school. Right after their parents' separation, Zarzuela even asked the press to leave the kids alone since they camped outside of the kids' school everyday.
The articles were from vanitatis, the website of Paloma B., what can you expect other than blaming everything on Letizia (the girls have father too) ? LOL :cool:.

Of course, no one is going to criticize that, but I think she goes overboard. Please, what if the girls are photographed? Why is she so particular about these things? Good for Elena...she really shows class.
Yes...maybe... but her children don't seem to be very happy with that. Victoria and Froilan seem every time sad and annoyed about the paparazzis:bang: unlike Leonor and Sophia :flowers:. So... good job Elena ... or Letizia AND Felipe????:cool:

I just seen on TVE Leonor and Sofia!!! So cute!!

What's the time do they go to school? In Hong Kong, most schools starts from 8:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. I'm quite curious about that~

Oh, they look alike in some of the photos. Sofia is growing so fast and they look like twins wearing the same uniforms! How Cute they are, and Felipe and Letizia, are such a pround parents!!

OH my God, they are magnificent, especially Leonor (IMO). Sooo lovely girls!

It's me or Leonor seems to be very attached to Prince Felipe!! She is always hang on him!

well, ther real beauty is for sure Sophia - she will be stunning
Leonor is cute, like a doll, but I don´t think that she will be as beautiful as Sophia is later on. But it doesn´t matter, it just matters that they seem to be happy and loved.

What beautiful girls! How sweet they look.

Finally! Beautiful pictures. Sofia is getting prettier and prettier each day. Lovely girls.

The girls look so wonderful and happy.
Leonor will always be my favourite.

It's kind of funny that when little Leonor had her first official school pictures in her skirt/sweater set she accidentally flashed her underwear when she lifted her leg over her mother's and now Sofia has flashed the photographers by falling down during her own official big girl school photos.

They are a beautiful family. Time must feel like it's flying by.

Didn't Letizia have a skirt fly-up during a photo op during her first official trip to Mexico? I think all of Prince Felipe's "girls" should stick to long skirts and pants in the future.

I never noticed before how much Sofia and Leonor look alike.. especially when Sofia is smiling. The resemblance is striking! They could be twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom