Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 3: November 2007 - June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Welcome to the new thread dedicated to
Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.

• All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
Have Fun! :flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks fpa!,
I loved the effect when you put the mouse pointer on one of the kids a crown shows up! :flowers: They look cute with their crowns and tiaras!

thanks too fpa! i'm enjoying scrolling my mouse over all their photos. :D

According to a program of television, the Infanta Leonor has taken part, :angel:dressed of angel :angel:, in a representation of Christmas with her companions of day-care center. For the present time there are no images, but it seems that some will be.:wub:

She really looks like one of those dolls. I look forward to the angel photos. Sometimes the agencies post them a few days later. I sure hope they hurry with these photos :flowers:

I sure do hope we will get at least 1 picture of Leonor as an angel :wub: She's already an angel dressed in an ordinary dress, just imagine her dressed as an angel :angel: That's just too much :wub: But are we sure we'll have any pictures, considering privacy of the other children?

I see some posts were removed. Those posts were claimoring to see a photo of Leonor as an angel and gushing over how cute she would be. What's so offensive about those posts? Are posters not allowed to gush over the cuteness of one royal baby because other royal babies may be sensitive about it? I think moderators here are taking Political Correctness a bit too far.

highpriestess said:
I see some posts were removed. Those posts were claimoring to see a photo of Leonor as an angel and gushing over how cute she would be. What's so offensive about those posts? Are posters not allowed to gush over the cuteness of one royal baby because other royal babies may be sensitive about it? I think moderators here are taking Political Correctness a bit too far.

Well, at the end.. I think we won't see those pictures!, But it is nice that the Princes enjoy and spend quality time with their daughter off cameras, I bet they had a great time! :flowers:

The article says that Paloma, her father and her daughter Thelma went to the circus with Leonor:flowers:. They left before the spectacle was ending.

Leonor were the center of attention of the colleagues of Paloma.
It Also says that when the cellular(phone) of Paloma was sounding, a bodyguard was attending it ,and that there was a lot of safety.

i just heard in a spanish tv programme the story of a journalist who explained how leonor was extremely enthusiastic and lively during the christmas celebrations and apparently played the tambourine... :)

I agree those pics would be great to see but I somehow like their decision not to publish any pics since other children are involved and their parents will probably share the princes' whish for privacy or even insist on it.

I think I have said it before, I hope Leonor can keep her joy and impartiality in front of cameras / among other people for some more years before she actually understands that she is different and why she is and will be the center of attention for the rest of her life, whether she likes it or not and whether the media comments are gracious or not. Her parents will then be able to tell her some stories about this feeling, I guess.

There are some photos of Leonor at the circus at the cotilleando forum
at the thread "Les tengo la exclusiva de la Leo!"
Cotilleando
I won´t link them here, because I´ve understood from some forums, that cotilleando doesn´t like that. I visit that forum sometimes, because there are sometimes unseen photos, but I don´t like that forum at all.

Last edited:
There are some photos of Leonor at the circus at the cotilleando forum
at the thread "Les tengo la exclusiva de la Leo!"
Cotilleando
I won´t link them here, because I´ve understood from some forums, that cotilleando doesn´t like that. I visit that forum sometimes, because there are sometimes unseen photos, but I don´t like that forum at all.

Thanks so much Ladyfinn. The pictures are wonderful. Leo looks so cute :wub: I especially love the one of her with a very big bag of popcorn, hope she didn't eat all of it alone :lol:

I wish the press or other people would respect the privacy of small royal children apart from special or official occasions. But that would be too much too ask in this media century. Leonor is a cute girl but I feel sorry for her. She clearly looks uncomfortable despite granny's and auntie's efforts to entertain her instead of doing what they actually came for - watching the performance. I don't see a happy child enjoying a day out with her relatives but a picture perfect dressed up two year old girl - including the popcorn -who is actually too small to follow a full circus show, therefore trying to figure out what's going on whilst being photographed and stared at.

i agree, perhaps leonor is a bit too young to enjoy these kind of events.

lovely photos though! i wonder who took those.

Did she go with Paloma and Telma? I think that's who I saw. Poor Leo, I know they had good intentions, but she seemed to be a little bit overwhelmed. I remember she was a little like this when she went to the zoo with her family and cousins. Perhaps she's just too young to enjoy things like this, but she'll probably have fun when she gets a little bit older.

She looks like any normal two-year old contemplating how she can join the actions on the stage rather than sitting still in a seat.

Maybe the circus is also a little bit too noisy for a little girl, it irritates her and she can´t concentrate to the act.

I always doubted whether her hair was really curly on it's own. Parents of little girls always seem to think that their kids when they are little look the best in curls. My mom sure had some interesting ways of getting my hair styled into cute curls. Including sleeping in sponge curlers!

Leonor has curly hair,you can see it in the pics, it is normal that some day the curly hair looks more straight than others, but it seems that it runs in the family, IRENE, has a very curly hair, and suddenly she was straight, that os strange.

i'm surprised carla wasn't with them as well...

it's also strange how everyone around them seems to behave as though they didn't know who they are...

Ok, we are in love with Leonor, but I really want to see little Sofia, she must be BEAUTIFUL, I wish to see her soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom