The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 03:55 AM
Courtier

The pictures are really good but can we have more pics? I'm dying to see all the kids posing infront of the cameras but I believe that won't happen.

Old 05-04-2008, 05:05 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeleine victoria View Post
The pictures are really good but can we have more pics? I'm dying to see all the kids posing infront of the cameras but I believe that won't happen.
I'd love to see that as well, but I don't think they family was posing for the camera's this year, as they did previous years. Normally, Cristina would take all the kids out for a moment to pose for the waiting press for a few minutes, and then back inside the house. But this year, they probably didn't do that, as we've not seen any pictures so far. Maybe again some other time At least we got to see Leonor's adorable "I love Miguel t-shirt"

Old 05-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
Muñeca Infanta Leonor on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Leonor ♥ on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 06-16-2008, 07:24 AM
Serene Highness

Article from Hola which anounces Leonor will attand the same school as her father did. No new information though as we already heard this before:
LA INFANTA LEONOR ASISTIRÁ AL COLEGIO SANTA MARÍA DE LOS ROSALES, EL MISMO DONDE ESTUDIÓ SU PADRE, EL PRÍNCIPE DE ASTURIAS DURANTE DDCE AÑOS

The article fails to say when this is supposed to start though!
Old 06-16-2008, 07:55 AM
Moderator Emeritus

In ABC newspaper says that she will stard in September.

ABC.es: gente-ocio - gente - La Infanta Leonor irá en septiembre al mismo colegio que su padre
Old 06-16-2008, 08:17 AM
Serene Highness

ay mi niña!! So little and already starting school in september! Can't wait to see the pictures of the very exited Leonor going to school again! She looked so precious last year on her first day!
El Mundo also has the information and a picture from last year:
Fotos de Gente | elmundo.es
And another one from Terra with a lovely photogallery of little Leo:
Leonor irá al mismo colegio que papá · [Fotos]
Old 06-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

will Sofia be attending the same day care centre as Leonor and will she start this September

Old 06-18-2008, 12:57 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

She probably will attend the same day care but I dont think this September, isn't she still too little?
Old 06-18-2008, 04:26 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari_* View Post
She probably will attend the same day care but I dont think this September, isn't she still too little?
I thought the same, she's only 1 1/2 then whilst Leonor was almost 2 years old. Six months make a lot of difference in that age. But if they have all facilities, why not. Good to get her into a rountine with other children. Given her parents work a lot, it's either the nanny or the day care center anyway.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

maybe then she could start after christmas as then she would be a little older

Old 06-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

After ten pages, it's time to close this thread. Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia: Part IV can be found here.

Closed Thread