Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 2: June 2007 - November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna_R

Heir Apparent
City
Rio de Janeiro
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the new thread dedicated
to the daughters of Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia:
Infanta Leonor & Infanta Sofía.

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.

For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules
  • All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely​
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted​
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!​
Have Fun! :flowers:

But, somebody could tell me, which color are Sofia's eyes?

catango said:
But, somebody could tell me, which color are Sofia's eyes?

I think is too soon to know it... And Letizia hasn't show us her baby again... But probably the little baby has claire eyes, maybe like leonor's eyes :wub:

She may have blue or green eyes but she can have dark eyes too. It' too early to know it and Letizia is giging her maternal milk so sofia will have her definitly eyes colour later. For the moment I think they can just say if she has dark or "clair" eyes !!

If we are lucky Sofia will be awake during a little while at her christening. She's not sleeping as well as Leonor was anyway, so she could have her eyes open for a little while. Maybe then we'll be able to see the colour of her beautiful eyes. I sure hope so :flowers:

But, somebody could tell me, according to the magazine Mujer Corazon, what color are Sofia's Eyes?

I can't wait to see her!
Probably Sofi's eyes are blue like dad's and big sis or green like mom's :flowers:

Are there any brown eyed people in the SRF?

Is that source reliable? It sure makes me want to see her even more. She must be just beautiful :wub: Does anyone happen to remember how much time in advance Leonor's christening was announced? I just can't wait to find out when it is. :)

princess leonor said:
Is that source reliable?

Yes, it is. Almudena martínez-Fornés is a serius journalist from ABC, she is close to SRF.

Does anyone happen to remember how much time in advance Leonor's christening was announced? I just can't wait to find out when it is. :)

I don't remember, SRF has a full agenda next weeks, thats the problem.

Last edited:
It seems Sofia´s eyes are blue but its earlier to confirm this colour because baby´s eyes can change.

Thank you very much for the information, I knew it, she is definetly blonder than Leonor, Both girls are the prettiest Babies in the world

Here is what the note in ABC's magazine says, roughly:

Although she is only a month and a half old and of course everyone knows that the eyes of newborns take some time to be completely defined, Infanta Sofia already shows hers to be a very deep blue, more intense even than those of her sister, Infanta Leonor. In any case, there will be no opportunity to see the girl again in public until her baptism, and much luck will be needed to see her open her eyes during the ceremony. The most likely is that the baptism will be during the first half of July, after the King and Queen have returned from a State visit to China and before the Royal Family, as they do every summer, go to Palma de Mallorca. As with all babies, the second daughter of the Príncipes de Asturias spends most of her time sleeping peacefully and she only awakens--that yes, with british punctuality--when it is time to eat. Nothing like Infanta Leonor, who is at the age when children do not stop playing until they fall asleep exhausted. Of all the toys she has at La Zarzuela, Leonor's favorite is her baby sister, and she asks for her constantly when the baby has been taken away to sleep. After the baptism, it will be in Mallorca when we will again see the Príncipes with their daughters, and that will be, without question, the most tender and charming image of the summer.

Sofi's a month and a half! so little, and cute :wub::wub:.. I just love little babies and newborns their little hands and feet aww so cute melts my heart! They are so indefense and innocent.. just eating, sleeping and crying and in need of love and protection that just makes me want to hold'em all the time! Aw :wub: :)

So, the exact date of Sofia's christening has not been announced, right?
Btw, on the topic of her godparents. Will the names of the godparents be released beforehand or we will only know it during the day of the christening itself?

Absolutely beautiful young girls with a very bright future.

Mom and pop must be so proud. Most of the pics show that for sure.

Nadiah_girl said:
So, the exact date of Sofia's christening has not been announced, right?

No, un official sourses say that maybe is gonna be on the first weeks of july :flowers:

Traje de valenciana para una grande de España. lasprovincias.es

Dress of Valencian for the big one of Spain

The infanta Sofía will get a traditional garment with all the complements given for a group of indumentaristas and craftsmen

(...)
" It is an honor that the House of the Princes they accept this gift in which the Valencian craftsmen have put everything best of their work ", indicated Enrique Marzal, visibly moved.

The indumentarista made clear that champagne treats itself about a silk of color with roses of pitiminí, that has been made by a design of the XVIIIth century.

The garment includes all kinds of complements. It takes scarf and apron, and is accompanied of a complete seasoning of Valencian in Elizabethan style, as well as the shoes and the whole interior clothes. " We have realized the typical suit of christening Valencian which more important characteristic is to be opened behind ", was added by Marzal in representation of all the craftsmen who have taken part in this work.
(...)

It'll be priceless to see pics of this beautiful family during the summer...the two little princess!!

I'm starting to think that maybe the baptism may be in September. It's already mid-June and there hasn't been any official announcement. Usually they make these type of announcements with plenty of time and July is around the corner.

I guess we'll have to wait a see!

No, un official sourses say that maybe is gonna be on the first weeks of july :flowers:

I'm starting to think that maybe the baptism may be in September. It's already mid-June and there hasn't been any official announcement. Usually they make these type of announcements with plenty of time and July is around the corner.

I guess we'll have to wait a see!

You are all right! We don't have an annoucement from the royal house, and if they don't say anything about it yet, we will have to wait :flowers:

I bet Felipe and Letizia will have it sometime in July. Everything they do mirrors Frederik and Mary, it's cute :)

The couples were married within days of one another, they announced their pregnancies the same day (I think?) had their first children, Christian and Leonor, in the same month within about two weeks of one another, announced their second pregnancies a month apart, and had their second children only about a week apart.

And wasn't Christian baptised in January, and Leonor in February? So I think since Lillepigen is going to be christened on July 1st, maybe we can look at a later July date for Sofia? So I think that means we can keep our eyes peeled in probably 2008 for another baby announcement from Denmark, followed by one from Spain :D

And wasn't Christian baptised in January, and Leonor in February? So I think since Lillepigen is going to be christened on July 1st, maybe we can look at a later July date for Sofia? So I think that means we can keep our eyes peeled in probably 2008 for another baby announcement from Denmark, followed by one from Spain :D

no, Leonor was baptised January 14th, Christian January 21. and i don't think there'll be another royal baby from these two houses in 2008. the women have to rest from having two kids in less than three years!

La Infanta Leonor dará nombre a la nueva Escuela de Educación Infantil que se está construyendo en la Urbanización Miró - Infomelilla.com: Periódico Digital de Melilla

The Infanta Leonor will give name to the new School of Infantile Education that is constructed in the Urbanization Miro

The School of Infantile Education, it has made clear the counselor of Presidency, Abdelmalik The Barkani, will possess 135 squares for children of between 0 and 3 years

The new School of Infantile Education that is constructed in the Urbanization Miro will take the name of the Infanta Leonor. This way it has been decided by the Council of Government of Melilla in the meeting of today on Friday.

So I think that means we can keep our eyes peeled in probably 2008 for another baby announcement from Denmark, followed by one from Spain :D

Actually, Letizia's pregnancy with Sofia was announced before Mary's pregnancy with LillePigen;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom