The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Well I like of course Infanta Sofia's dress but I quite prefer a more normal and casual way of dressing the little ones because it is mucht more confortable for them!Again this may be only because of the photosession and at home little Sofia will be dressing some babygrows to sleep confortable!

Old 05-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Aristocracy

What color is infanta sofia's eyes?

Old 05-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas
Well I like of course Infanta Sofia's dress but I quite prefer a more normal and casual way of dressing the little ones because it is mucht more confortable for them!Again this may be only because of the photosession and at home little Sofia will be dressing some babygrows to sleep confortable!
I fear that I don't understand what do you want to mean. I'm quiet sur that for all the days the Infantsa have a casual wardrobe. See, for that the visit at the Fauna park where Leonor was in velevet pink pants and boots matching it: elegancy and comfort.
But for the exit of the clinic: It's a quiet official event where the Infanta was presented to the press... Do you think that for a such event Sofia could be dressed with babygrows (????) Remember the furious critics when Leonor was two months and shoten in Jeans ( urley babygrows-???-)

How it's difficulty to speak about tastes
Old 05-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo
They have not said, I suppose that she will have clear, blue eyes as his dad or green as her mom, but at the moment we do not know
Old 05-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Aristocracy

Letizia is just glowing!!!!!!
Leonor is gorgeous...the whole family is beautiful.....!
Old 05-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

In fact to be clear quiet all the new borns are marvellous because they mean a new live, new spears, new love. I'm very fonf of the new borns for all that can to significate.

For baby Sofia, who is very precious for her self , the must is how glowing and radiant was Letizia, how happy and proud was felipe, how mischievous and gently naughty baby girl was Leonor. Marvellous scene of the happiness for the birth of a little baby girl for a family who was injured two months ago by a tragedy.
It's a human dimension of the Princes of Asturias very instructive about their behaviour, they cryed the death but they are so happy with a new life. Before all, my thaughts are going to this so natural manifestation of happiness
Old 05-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Nobility

Mulher Moderna
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6...rreal02eo3.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2389/03rz4.jpg
Old 05-11-2007, 02:19 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Is this a Portuguese or a Brazilian magazine? I loved the pics where is showed how the Infanta changed through her first year of life!

Vanesa.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

portuguese.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Thank you...I thought it so!

Vanesa.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Courtier

They made such a big deal about Leonor's eyes, and now no one really asked the question. Also, has anyone heard about Menchu? I never saw her at the hospital.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Serene Highness

Who is Menchu?
Old 05-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Who is Menchu?

Letizia's grandmother, I believe.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever......"
Old 05-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryo

According to what I could see, they appear to be dark. That may change or they may stay that way.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever......"
Old 05-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc1
I notice that Leonor is always dressed in the cutest little outfits. Letizia must have lots of fun picking them out and dressing her. And I'm sure baby Sofia will be dressed in similar cute outfits soon, as well!
I also noticed how well dressed she is, and wonder where L finds the outfits for her!
Old 05-12-2007, 01:04 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative – Spain

Letizia said that as almost every new born she had blue/grey eyes but they can't define that yet, right? She's still too little.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:45 AM
Nobility

sofia look like his mother
***: volviendo a los parecidos
her eyes com to be the same than letizia maybe
Old 05-12-2007, 06:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
Thanks so much for this picture infnteleonor. I didn't see it before. Sofia really does look a lot like her mother. How sweet
Old 05-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infanteleonor
Thanks a lot for the shot of baby......... Letizia!!!!! Beautiful little girl yet. I don't kno if Sofia is looking to her, because i think that we have to wait that the little Sofia, is opening her eyes, but yes the mouth, foe Leonor too, is very similar!!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxsteve
They made such a big deal about Leonor's eyes, and now no one really asked the question. Also, has anyone heard about Menchu? I never saw her at the hospital.
Just after Sofia's birth the journalists were talking to Menchu in Asturias and she said she was extremely happy with her new great grandaughter and the life is always going to win and something like that, as far as I remember. She also said that she would see the baby soon, when she's already at home.

Closed Thread