Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofía, News and Pictures Part 1: April - July 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal Fan said:
As do I Itll be in August I Think

The baptism will be surely before August, before the Kings move to Palma. Irene was born at the beginning of June and was baptized in the middle of July before the vacations, I imagine that in this occasion it will be equal. It will be necessary to wait, next week, the 24th is the Froilán's First Communion, so I do not believe that up to past this act they announce it.

madeleine victoria said:
Leonor's going to be a fashion trendsetter just like mom when she grows up..;)
Just like mom? I don't agree with you! I think Letizia dresses according to the ocassion and having in mind her confort and not fashion itself!Letizia is a very elegant women, she is very thin and that helps her, but not a fashion trend setter to me, not at all!

biboquinhas said:
Just like mom? I don't agree with you! I think Letizia dresses according to the ocassion and having in mind her confort and not fashion itself!Letizia is a very elegant women, she is very thin and that helps her, but not a fashion trend setter to me, not at all!

You know, biboqhinas, you can be right!!!:flowers: :cool: :crown6:

biboquinhas said:

I agree with you but I think Letizia should wear better, like Mary

biboquinhas said:

Very well said but IMO you can be a trendsetter even if you decide to dress according to the occasion and that I think is more appropriate if you want to call yourself a trendsetter rather than dressing inappropriately just so you can wow audience with your designer outfits! Haven't you notice that Letizia is referred to as one of the best dressed in Europe (not so fashion savy). Anyway, that was just a comment FOR Leonor bec I can see Letizia's character in her daughter. I don't think that's a bad idea, is it?:rolleyes: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nouvelle said:
I agree with you but I think Letizia should wear better, like Mary

I don't understand very well your words. Is you want to say that Letizia would dressed as Mary and in this case Why?
They are two very diffrent woman with two different personalities, only for that they can't have the same wardrobe.
But may be I don't understand your sentence.:flowers:

Leonor is such a pretty little girl! I think she looks so much like her grandmother and mother.

I sure can't wait to see her again. She has such a nice and strong character. Can't wait till Sofia's christening and the photos for this summer!

Leonor is precious!! i want see her!

Well...for those who wanted to see her so strongly, we had had a great bunch of new and great photos, when the new Infanta was born! We even had videos of her saying her sweet: "papá, otro"...So, I think we can wait a little for another great bunch of pics...Isn't it? I think we are a little anxious! :D

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
Well...for those who wanted to see her so strongly, we had had a great bunch of new and great photos, when the new Infanta was born! We even had videos of her saying her sweet: "papá, otro"...So, I think we can wait a little for another great bunch of pics...Isn't it? I think we are a little anxious! :D

Vanesa.

You're absolutely right Vanesa. We have definitely been spoiled the last few weeks with all of these wonderful pictures. But she's just so incredibly cute and sweet that she just makes you want to see more of her. :wub:

adelaide said:
I don't understand very well your words. Is you want to say that Letizia would dressed as Mary and in this case Why?
They are two very diffrent woman with two different personalities, only for that they can't have the same wardrobe.
But may be I don't understand your sentence.:flowers:

I don't think Letizia should wear the same clothes of course :flowers: but I think her style is not the style of the future queen. It's the style of the journalist, I think so. She could really choose better and eleganter clothes

Nouvelle said:
I don't think Letizia should wear the same clothes of course :flowers: but I think her style is not the style of the future queen. It's the style of the journalist, I think so. She could really choose better and eleganter clothes

Once again in dressing matter it's diificult to have a consensus because, for exmple, to me the Princess of Asturias is perfectly dress for the official to day acts in a country where the social problems are important and where people antimonarchits said that the King and his family are too expensive for the citizen. Never the Queen nor the Infantas are dressed with a too demonstrative way. As Letizia is doing for that according to the Queen's advice with her own style we can't say that she don't have the style of the futur Queen because it's quite near these of the Queen sofia.

I know a single Queen day style, these of the Qeen EII, inimitable and nrver copyed.

I can suppose that your purposes don't concern the cocktail dresses or the gowns because for that the Princess of Asturias is estupendous and totally regal.:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I can understand that you find the Letizia'style for the day a little sober, I'm sur it's totally deliberate.

adelaide said:
Once again in dressing matter it's diificult to have a consensus because, for exmple, to me the Princess of Asturias is perfectly dress for the official to day acts in a country where the social problems are important and where people antimonarchits said that the King and his family are too expensive for the citizen. Never the Queen nor the Infantas are dressed with a too demonstrative way. As Letizia is doing for that according to the Queen's advice with her own style we can't say that she don't have the style of the futur Queen because it's quite near these of the Queen sofia.

I know a single Queen day style, these of the Qeen EII, inimitable and nrver copyed.

I can suppose that your purposes don't concern the cocktail dresses or the gowns because for that the Princess of Asturias is estupendous and totally regal.:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I can understand that you find the Letizia'style for the day a little sober, I'm sur it's totally deliberate.

somewhat agree w/ you. It doesn't matter what clothes you wear as long as you can preside the act rightfully. Of course clothing matters but the thing is it's her style. If she's more comfortable wearing her "journalist" style I don't think it's a bad idea. She's dressed appropriately for a specific act. Now back to Leonor. Can't wait for summer pictures of the whole royal family. I'm sure we'll hjave bunch of pix w/ sofia.;)

Yes...we were discussing Infanta Leonor here, not her mother's way of dressing.We have plenty of threads to do so...

Going back to the Infantitas...The summer is approaching and we'll certainly have more photos from the two little angels..And we'll be a somewhat spoiled again! :D

Vanesa.

Will we see the family in the summer like previous years or will Letizia not be able to go because of her giving birth in april??

It's good we've seen her so much the last couple of weeks, considering we hadn't seen her for quite some time!

Sorry, I'm guilty because you are totally right it's the Infanta Leonor's thread but it's always iritating to see rising up the eternal comparaison Letizia/Mary which began the true day of the presnation to the press. Over.

As you, I'm very hurry to see again the little Infantita but I fear that we shalln't this pleasure until her christienning. As you the Spain Royal Family, exactly as other ones, don't want that the royal children become preyes for fotographs and paparazzi. They are doing more and more with the system of the photosession for specific events.

Last edited:
We might have the chance to see Leonor at Irene's 2nd birthday on the 5th June. The children's birthday's usually lead to a short photosession. Leonor was at Miguel's last year but was obviously otherwise occupied this year:rolleyes: :flowers:

adelaide said:
Never the Queen nor the Infantas are dressed with a too demonstrative way.
We cannot say the same regarding Don Jaime Marichalar! Dressing in a not so demonstrative way doesn't mean that this Royal family doesn't spend too mucht money on clothes or other consumer's goods, however they are all very discreet and sober!

Do you think that Felipe or Letizia might take Leonor to Froilan's first communion on thursday? Isn't first communion usually a family celebration?

I think it is...Maybe the Spanish Royal family wants to spoil us again, and brings Infanta Leonor to Froilan's First Communion...So we'll have another bunch of great photos of her!!! And probably, we should seen little Infanta Sofía too.

I'm from a Catholic family and for Catholics, First Communion is very important and all family would be present in the celebration. I suppose that in the Spanish Royal Family it should be the same, since they are Catholics too...

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
I think it is...Maybe the Spanish Royal family wants to spoil us again, and brings Infanta Leonor to Froilan's First Communion...So we'll have another bunch of great photos of her!!! And probably, we should seen little Infanta Sofía too.

I'm from a Catholic family and for Catholics, First Communion is very important and all family would be present in the celebration. I suppose that in the Spanish Royal Family it should be the same, since they are Catholics too...

Vanesa.

Every body hops to see again Leonor very sooner but I'm not sure that we can see her for along ceremony because it's not the Froilan's communion only but also these of the others pupils of the school..... But may be yes, we can have a little chance to see her:flowers: :wub:

Probably let's see them in the ceremony, though I think that surely they will be present at the private family celebration..

Last edited:
I don't think they will be present at the school where the First Communion will take place. Leonor will definitely steal Froilan's spotlight. I'm sure they will have a little private gathering at Zarzuela for the family afterwards.

I think the royal family should have their choise to send Infanta Leonor to the place they like. What we do is just to wait and see new pics soon...

Infanta Leonor becomes cuter and cuter, more adorable. I'd like to see more pics of her new-born sister Infanta Sofia. How fast time flies! Soon Leonor is over 2 years old and now has a sister. Hopefully the prince couple can finally get one more baby boy, then Letizia will be under less pressure for not having a male family member to the throne inheritance.

Alamak said:
Hopefully the prince couple can finally get one more baby boy, then Letizia will be under less pressure for not having a male family member to the throne inheritance.

I don't think that they are under pressure to have a boy. Girls can inherit the Spanish throne. From everything I have read most are perfectly fine with a Queen rather than a king and members of the government have said that they want to change the law so that even if Felipe and Letizia have a boy Leonor will still inherit the throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom